LooseCollector Collectibles Red Sonja, Vampirella and Purgatori Updates!

toynewman

LooseCollector Collectibles via their Facebook Page has listened to the suggestions of the fans!  They have posted updates to Red Sonja, Vampirella and Purgatori!  Sonja will get a new chest piece, Vampirella and Purgatori have updated head scupts and they've even gone as far as to update the leg articulation!  Stay tuned here for more updates! 

You can still pre-order via our sponsor:

BigBadToyStore

254718214_417247156641578_8756366950823692472_n.jpg

254975133_417247176641576_6357935507538859204_n.jpg

255456717_417247173308243_3521075079635595567_n.jpg

256439890_417247186641575_4383237200535909580_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Reno said:

I absolutely love all of the figures that I've seen by Loose Collector, but I just can't bring myself to pay $75+ per figure.

Can't say I blame you.  I broke that particular seal on Lady Death and I'll probably do the same once Purgatory releases, but after that I'm out. 

Still waiting on these ladies, it's been a long time so it seems, already payed in full, so I'm hoping it is soon these actually come out.

one thing I do hope is that these stand better then the previous figures I already have the Lady Death and she can't stand on her own at all which for how expensive she was, it's pretty tacky, her feet just roll out from under her without support.

The worst thing about Loosecollector figure series is that he paints them by hand as prototypes and they all look like masterpieces and then they release actual production figures which have far less paint, and shading and just end up looking inferior. Red Sonja looks ok but obviously, she's far from that amazing prototype paint job when she looks to be majority molded plastic with some slight shading, even though I gotta say they did a lot to improve her body like the new "Bra" sculpt and the hidden thighs cuts.  Now gotta see how Vampirella will end up.

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2023 at 12:29 AM, stygianhoplite said:

Hmm, excellent. Still hoping these release ASAP -- probably my most wanted figures of the year. Already own Lady Death and it's such a unique piece to own. The gothic/dark vibe of these characters really makes posing them and seeing them on display, especially near Halloween, a blast. 

Agreed, That Lady D is amazing to look at, but she is a pain to stand up infact she doesn't stand at all without support, so with that being said I do hope they fixed those issues with these new figures, since I payed quite a bit to get them I need them to stand.

On 3/20/2023 at 1:51 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Agreed, That Lady D is amazing to look at, but she is a pain to stand up infact she doesn't stand at all without support, so with that being said I do hope they fixed those issues with these new figures, since I payed quite a bit to get them I need them to stand.

Have you tried without the cape?

I can get mine to stand without the cape, but with the cape on she has to use a stand.

• 2 months later...

I got the e-mail that these ladies are being sent out.

The new Exclusive Black Vampirella is awesome, I'm tempted because of all the bloody elements, but I already payed so much for the standard one, I gotta leave it at that, worried about how this product will hold up, looks beautiful but if it's anything like Lady Death things might be a bit wonky in the joint and balance department.