ThunderCats Ultimates Wave 5 Tease With Pre-Orders Coming Soon

JayC

11 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Mine weren’t and when I contacted them earlier this year they told me they were still in production. 

Did you bought them directly from Super 7 or the BigBadToyStore? It's very rare... Most people I know got them... Since I ordered those two only from the first wave then when Super 7 opened more orders for the wave the I ordered Pantro... Since that like a second production of the first wave, I understand that I have to wait for it...

18 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Did you bought them directly from Super 7 or the BigBadToyStore? It's very rare... Most people I know got them... Since I ordered those two only from the first wave then when Super 7 opened more orders for the wave the I ordered Pantro... Since that like a second production of the first wave, I understand that I have to wait for it...

Yea I ordered directly from super7.  

Super7 really needs to get their act together on these.  I passed on the turtles line, and am not too interested in Silverhawks largely because of the nightmare this has been.  And honestly once I get Tygra and Cheetara I'm probably done with thundercats.  Just not worth this insanity.

56 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

Super7 really needs to get their act together on these.  I passed on the turtles line, and am not too interested in Silverhawks largely because of the nightmare this has been.  And honestly once I get Tygra and Cheetara I'm probably done with thundercats.  Just not worth this insanity.

How about if they do Lunataks next?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MagnaPrime said:

Sigh and yet wave 2 is floating and cheetara is back to the plant because they didn't listen to us.  I'll reserve judgement on mandorla until I see the bike

whats going on with cheetara? I did get a notification on my preorder that shes been delayed to quarter 3 but didn't hear anywhere why...

13 hours ago, MRT said:

whats going on with cheetara? I did get a notification on my preorder that shes been delayed to quarter 3 but didn't hear anywhere why...

So she came in and didn't look good enough.  Most likely the hip issues that had been pointed out going back to the original prototype.  So they sent her back to tooling.  They literally are going to have to repackage them once they get stateside.  On mandorla, helmet is way off actually after going and checking some references.

10 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

So she came in and didn't look good enough.  Most likely the hip issues that had been pointed out going back to the original prototype.  So they sent her back to tooling.  They literally are going to have to repackage them once they get stateside.  On mandorla, helmet is way off actually after going and checking some references.

Oh i see.. I thought i heard that as the reason to why they delayed it to February. I thought there might have been further updates. 

• Thanks 1

Super7 today has launched pre-orders for new ThunderCats Ultimates which are being labled as wave 5.5. The wave consists of Mandora which costs $55 as well as her Electro-Charger bike which is offered separately for $150. You can pre-order these now on the Super7 website, and they will be available at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth starting at 3pm ET. Check out the images below.

Mandora-00.jpg

Mandora-01.jpg

Mandora-02.jpg

Mandora-03.jpg

Mandora-04.jpg

Mandora-05.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/10/2021 at 7:15 PM, LordVenger said:

Mine weren’t and when I contacted them earlier this year they told me they were still in production. 

That's extremely rare man... You can even cancel it and just buy it from Amazon or the bigbadtoystore and entertainment earth.💡