G.I. Joe ULTIMATES! Wave 2 Figures from Super7

toynewman

NEW GI Joe Ultimates Series 2 from Super7!

What good is the power of world domination if you don’t have someone to share it with? Super7’s latest wave of G.I. Joe ULTIMATES! features a pair of power couples on opposite sides of the struggle for global control!

With Baroness, Destro, Flint, and Lady Jaye, the battle has just begun!

These made-to-order, highly articulated, deluxe 7” scale figures all include a variety of interchangeable parts and accessories no G.I. Joe collector will want to be without, so lock them down before they’re in a committed relationship with some other collector!

Up now for sale on the Super7 Store and via our Sponsor BigBadToyStore

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

image10.jpg

image11.jpg

image12.jpg

image13.jpg

image14.jpg

image15.jpg

image16.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, toynewman said:

NEW GI Joe Ultimates Series 2 from Super7!

What good is the power of world domination if you don’t have someone to share it with? Super7’s latest wave of G.I. Joe ULTIMATES! features a pair of power couples on opposite sides of the struggle for global control!

With Baroness, Destro, Flint, and Lady Jaye, the battle has just begun!

These made-to-order, highly articulated, deluxe 7” scale figures all include a variety of interchangeable parts and accessories no G.I. Joe collector will want to be without, so lock them down before they’re in a committed relationship with some other collector!

Up now for sale on the Super7 Store and via our Sponsor BigBadToyStore

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

image10.jpg

image11.jpg

image12.jpg

image13.jpg

image14.jpg

image15.jpg

image16.jpg

These are the real deal... Look at that Flint. Best Flint figure I ever saw... He is so accurate. Destro looks fantastic. Lady J looks good too... Is that the face of the real actress? The Baroness is not bad since she looks like the first time she was in the cartoon...😃👍

Grabbing a set. Looks great. Super7 is known for loose hips since they started motu ultimates so I'm worried about that but hoping its fixed. Its made to order but they Reissue like crazy so its hard to break even if you decide to sell.  Tough to resell even their sealed turtle stuff.

• Thanks 1

Question for you guys buying from the BigBadToyStore... If I pay with Paypal (PayPal Credit) a preorder, does the BigBadToyStore charge me immediately or they charge me later when they get the pre-orders at their warehouse like when I pay with my credit card...

6 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

Charges wait until they are in your pile of loot, or it ships if you don't send it to your pile of loot.

Great... I usually send everything to my pile of loot since I got that advice by another fellow member here.😃👍

These are very very tempting. Would look great ok the shelf with Thundercats and Silverhawks, but I will not get them solely for financial reasons. Can't possibly start another collection. It's a rabbit hole 🤣

If you are a Joe fan and want to have the classic cartoon core characters this is the route to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah they look pretty damn good for what they are, the whole Cartoon style doesn't really do it for me, I'll stick with Classifieds, I don't need to start collecting another Joe line when I'm knee deep in one already, plus the price tags on Super7 Ultimates just don't do it for me.

Loving this cartoon style. I wasn't going to collect any GI Joes, even though I love them all, money of course....but Super7 has made it so hard. They fit almost perfectly with the Super7 TMNT figures. The Joes add an extra human element to the TMNT figures.  It's so cool. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...