G.I. Joe Classified 6" B.A.T. In Hand Alley Viper And It Along With Alley Viper Shipping From Walmart

JayC

Thanks to ASH we have our first in-hand look at the G.I. Joe Classified B.A.T. figure from Hasbro, the regular release version that was shown off by Hasbro last weekend at Pulse-Con, and get this he got it from Walmart.

Thats right Walmart apparently slipped these up this past Friday putting both the G.I. Joe Classified Alley Viper and the B.A.T. figures on their website using codenames. They were only available for a very short time. Ash took a stab in the dark and ordered the one for the B.A.T.. He missed the Alley Viper. He didn't even know what he was ordering, he thought it was gonna end up being a Movie Snake-Eyes figure or something.

The figures he ordered on Friday already arrived which you can see below. Check back soon because he said he is going to be opening and will take some out of the package images for us.

Now the bigger question is, does that mean these two figures will be seeing a release much sooner than next summer? Hasbro during the Pulse-Con had mentioned something about the B.A.T. being delayed due to all the shipping problems going on in the world and I would assume the same goes for the Alley Viper. It's possible Walmart had gotten a limited supply in stock and jumped the gun opening the orders up for them. Hasbro has not yet officially opened solicitations for these two figures which is why you don't see pre-orders at most online etailers for these two yet. Hasbro may have pushed the official release date on these two knowing most of the stock for them was stuck out in the ocean some place. If so, we will likely see these two figure slowly drip out here and there, but REMEMBER these aren't store exclusives and eventually they will be widely available. In other words if you start seeing them pop up on eBay I wouldn't recommend spending tons of money to get them unless you are just that set on being the first to have them.

BAT-00.jpg

BAT-01.jpg

BAT-02.jpg

BAT-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

A Walmart exclusive is a little more promising than Target. Was anyone else hoping they woukdve done the chest tech details as a hologram like the vintage figure?

LOL, did you read the article? NOT A WALMART EXCLUSIVE. Not any exclusive. Walmart just slipped some out early.

If I were to hazard a guess as to why these 2 are in the situation they are, it would be that back when they were doing production runs these 2 were the last before they started greatly increasing the numbers. But since they had to move on and they don't or didn't have a concrete timetable to put these back into the schedule you'll only see what shows up at brick and mortar stores or a small amount ready to ship immediately once available - but the reason for no current preorders I'm guessing is because they don't or didn't know when they could fit them back into the schedule again - but assuredly they will in time.

Following our story earlier today about the G.I. Joe Classified B.A.T., we now have some in-hand images for the G.I. Joe Classified Alley Viper figure which come via Bobby B. He like we saw with the B.A.T. managed to get this when Walmart slipped up both figures for order on Friday. The listings for the G.I. Joe Classified Alley Viper and the B.A.T. used code names, so people didn't really know for sure what they were ordering, but in this case it panned out for them. Both figures are currently unavailable.

Again I should be clear these two figures are NOT STORE EXCLUSIVES and will eventually be made available everywhere. Best guess is Walmart got a limited supply in early and decided to go on and sell them. Being the site still had codenames and no images would suggest they were doing it on the down low. Hasbro has not yet even officially solicited the figures and indications have been the official release dates will be in the July/August time frame, though obviously that may change.

When more details become available about the official release date we will update you and we do expect more inhand images for both figures as well as UPC codes for you soon.

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 0.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 2.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper.jpg

1 hour ago, interoceptive said:

If I were to hazard a guess as to why these 2 are in the situation they are, it would be that back when they were doing production runs these 2 were the last before they started greatly increasing the numbers. But since they had to move on and they don't or didn't have a concrete timetable to put these back into the schedule you'll only see what shows up at brick and mortar stores or a small amount ready to ship immediately once available - but the reason for no current preorders I'm guessing is because they don't or didn't know when they could fit them back into the schedule again - but assuredly they will in time.

My guess is this has more to do with the shipping issues going on throwing everything out of wack. Hasbro has been telling distributors these will be out in July/Aug time frame and they mentioned with the BAT it was delayed due to those shipping issues during Pulse-Con. The fact Walmart only had these listed using code names and no images and up for a very short time suggests they were selling a very small number on the down low. Likely a few cases hit the shores ahead of the other main production runs and they wanted to unload em and not wait for the official sales date. Not the first time a big retailer has jumped the gun.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

I love this figure. All the new Joe's are looking sweet. I like how the grappling hook launcher is removable from the backpack, something I always wished the origional one did  It be cool if we get a black and yellow version of the figure down the line.

I do believe it came off on the POC Alley-Viper too.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, JayC said:

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 0.jpg

I am REALLY not liking the way the arms are bent in that package and having trouble seeing how else the space would have let them be put in there.
Also, going by the pic below (and above) it looks like the silly knife sheath on the right forearm gets in way of the the clip for the submachine gun, so that's just brilliant. I hope that damn sheath is removable.
G.I. Joe Classified B.A.T. And Alley Viper Update

2 hours ago, deecee4 said:

Was anyone else hoping they woukdve done the chest tech details as a hologram like the vintage figure?

I did like that as a kid but the ME version with the detailed chest with a clear cover was better. Do I wish the black cover parts were clear. Kinda yeah but knocking off that plate for the tech inside seems cool too.

• Thanks 1

Well that was lucky for that person who ordered 3 of the BAT, when they even thought it could be some Snake Eyes Movie Figures, sometimes I think things like this are staged, and they were hooked up with these figures, and it was somehow some sly promo for these products, how easy this all worked out for them, anyways looks damn cool, can't wait to get these figures.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Thanks to ASH we have our first in-hand look at the G.I. Joe Classified B.A.T. figure from Hasbro, the regular release version that was shown off by Hasbro last weekend at Pulse-Con, and get this he got it from Walmart.

Thats right Walmart apparently slipped these up this past Friday putting both the G.I. Joe Classified Alley Viper and the B.A.T. figures on their website using codenames. They were only available for a very short time. Ash took a stab in the dark and ordered the one for the B.A.T.. He missed the Alley Viper. He didn't even know what he was ordering, he thought it was gonna end up being a Movie Snake-Eyes figure or something.

The figures he ordered on Friday already arrived which you can see below. Check back soon because he said he is going to be opening and will take some out of the package images for us.

Now the bigger question is, does that mean these two figures will be seeing a release much sooner than next summer? Hasbro during the Pulse-Con had mentioned something about the B.A.T. being delayed due to all the shipping problems going on in the world and I would assume the same goes for the Alley Viper. It's possible Walmart had gotten a limited supply in stock and jumped the gun opening the orders up for them. Hasbro has not yet officially opened solicitations for these two figures which is why you don't see pre-orders at most online etailers for these two yet. Hasbro may have pushed the official release date on these two knowing most of the stock for them was stuck out in the ocean some place. If so, we will likely see these two figure slowly drip out here and there, but REMEMBER these aren't store exclusives and eventually they will be widely available. In other words if you start seeing them pop up on eBay I wouldn't recommend spending tons of money to get them unless you are just that set on being the first to have them.

BAT-00.jpg

BAT-01.jpg

BAT-02.jpg

BAT-03.jpg

Wow, let's the hunt begging 😃👍💡

Thanks to Bobby B, we have more in-hand images for the G.I. Joe Classified Alley Viper and B.A.T. figures. As we told you yesterday, listings for the Alley Viper and B.A.T. were quietly listed on the Walmart website this past Friday using code names. Only a limited number of these were sold and they quickly sold out. Eventually these two figures will be widely available for purchase at every retailer that sells G.I. Joe Classified. Here are the UPC #'s for each figure:

GIJoe Classified Cobra B.A.T. - 5010993857630
GIJoe Classified Cobra Allery Viper - 5010993857647

Check out the new images below. When we get a more official release date for these we will pass that information on to your.

00 1.jpg

GIJ0e-Classified-Allery-Viper-15.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Allery-Viper-13 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 2 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 3 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 4 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 5 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 6 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 7 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 8 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 9 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 10 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper 11 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Alley-Viper-12 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT 1 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT 2 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT 3 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT 4 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT 5 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT 6.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT-15.png

GIJoe-Classified-BAT1 1 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT1 2 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT1 3 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT1 4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After seeing these photos i will say, maybe the Alley Viper doesn't attract my attention much as i thought it would, certainly it looks amazing but probably not for me (don't pitchfork me lol), but as soon as i saw the Cobra B.A.T. and all what he comes it, maybe he my mind is changing as i've seen how badass it looks, sadly army building ain't my thing but i do welcome at least one figure of each "army builder" type of character in any collection so why not 👍

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Unicron69 said:

Ok stupid question but does these come with blast effects? I don't have any newer ML but do have a couple of TF Battle Masters so wonder if those would fit 

In Bobby B's unboxing and review of these on youtube there are no blast effects when he's going over the accessories. Those are ML pieces that port in to the barrels of some of the Classified weapons. Those are his pics, too, I believe, so it looks like he just did that for the photography.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Satam said:

In Bobby B's unboxing and review of these on youtube there are no blast effects when he's going over the accessories. Those are ML pieces that port in to the barrels of some of the Classified weapons. Those are his pics, too, I believe, so it looks like he just did that for the photography.

Thanks. I had thought so. Kinda wished they all came with at least one effect. I'm going to try getting at least one B.A.T. already have a Python Patrol B.A.T. and Viper on pre-order. So if nothing else I'll try one of my Transformers blast effects when I get one.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JayC said:

Thanks to Bobby B, we have more in-hand images for the G.I. Joe Classified Alley Viper and B.A.T. figures. As we told you yesterday, listings for the Alley Viper and B.A.T. were quietly listed on the Walmart website this past Friday using code names. Only a limited number of these were sold and they quickly sold out. 
Check out the new images below. GIJoe-Classified-BAT 3 1.jpg

Some fool has this thing going up for $500.00 on eBay. The greed factor is just off the charts. Let's hope the stupidity factor isn't right up there and someone actually pays that.