Happy Halloween! Here are things that will scare a toy collector!

ToyFarce

PicsArt_10-29-04.12.22.jpgHappy Halloween to all toy collectors!

ToyFarce hopes you have some fun spooky plans for this Halloween weekend, like watching your favorite horror movies, wearing some scary costume or dusting your collection!

If you feel adventurous and want to see things that will terrify you, continue scrolling down in this post.

WARNING: The following pictures are not for the faint of heart and may frighten collectors. ToyFarce is not responsible for any nightmares or trauma that will inevitably happen after seeing those.

More news at 11:00... and Happy Halloween!

PicsArt_10-29-03.37.10.jpgPicsArt_10-29-04.01.46.jpgPicsArt_10-29-03.38.26.jpgPicsArt_10-29-03.58.16.jpgPicsArt_10-29-03.40.30.jpg

• Like 5

shitty paint app could be close as paint chipping off, other cases the scarier part is when the part of an arm or leg is same as the other, an example being my Roadblock figure that i just bought and didn't realized he had two left foots on it, sucks right?

• Sad 1

The cancelation of an order as well as a figure coming in damaged are my 2 biggest fears of collecting. I couldn't begin to explain how frustrating it was when Target canceled my Batman Year 2 pre-order. The other fear is when I've been waiting for a figure to come in and then the package comes in damaged beyond recognition!! Yup, frustrating!!

• Like 1