Mattel - WWE Superstars Wave 2

toynewman

Mattel has released preview images for it's highly popular Walmart Exclusive WWE Superstars Line.  The lineup features WWE Stars re-imagined on Masters of the Universe Origins and Masters of the WWE Universe bodies!  Series 2 will feature the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels, nWo Kevin Nash and nWo Scott Hall!  Check back for more information and updates when available. 

WWE-Super-Stars-Wave-2-01__scaled_800.jpg

WWE-Super-Stars-Wave-2-02__scaled_800.jpg

WWE-Super-Stars-Wave-2-03__scaled_800.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, toynewman said:

Mattel has released preview images for it's highly popular Walmart Exclusive WWE Superstars Line.  The lineup features WWE Stars re-imagined on Masters of the Universe Origins and Masters of the WWE Universe bodies!  Series 2 will feature the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels, nWo Kevin Nash and nWo Scott Hall!  Check back for more information and updates when available. 

WWE-Super-Stars-Wave-2-01__scaled_800.jpg

WWE-Super-Stars-Wave-2-02__scaled_800.jpg

WWE-Super-Stars-Wave-2-03__scaled_800.jpg

Wow, very cool characters pick... I order Hollywood Hogan already!😎👍

Just hoping I can get these as Walmart exclusives are often hard to come by for me (no Walmart’s in my area and the closest one On the few occasions I go there rarely has anything)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Still wish that Shawn Michaels was part of the masters of the wwe line

Which MOTU gimmick would you have used for him?  

• 4 months later...

Mattel's second wave of WWE Starstars figures which sees WWE stars re-imagined on Masters of the Universe Origins and Masters of the WWE Universe bodies are available for pre-order now. Series 2 features the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels, nWo Kevin Nash and nWo Scott Hall! See direct links for these Walmart exclusive figures below.

- WWE Superstars Scott Hall

- WWE Superstars Kevin Nash

- WWE Superstars Shawn Michaels

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

WWE-SuperStars-01.jpg

WWE-SuperStars-02.jpg

WWE-SuperStars-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

Bleh. These aren't bad figures, but 1) None of these 3 guys are must haves for me. 2) They're several dollars more (but with better accessories) than the WWE MOTU ones and not accessories sharing with MOTU 3) I could pay $2-3 more for elites. May as well get the elites if they're that close in price and not really MOTU anymore 3) Can't use my discount on pre-orders. Might get them if I see them in store and can't resist them.

I'd have grabbed all 3 if they were still MOTU.

I'd have grabbed Ric Flair to go with Steamboat if wave 1 was available too.

I would gather that all the scalpers grabbed the Hall figure and are going to try and make a buck off his death.  Anytime someone famous dies, their merchandise goes up in value...

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TheCellarDoor said:

Did the Hall ever go up or did i miss it? Just got home...i see above someone said it wasnt available BUT i figured with him just passing and scalpamania running wild.....

Also, did Warrior get canned? i sure diddley-er hope not that duster was just too dusty

I was worried about it being a scapler thing too but I'm not sure if it ever went up. I'm not sure if that Ric Flair went up either. I forget which other one too. I was able to order Hogan and Honky no problem. DAMN WALMART. WTF. I still need that last wave of WWE MOTU as well. GOD! 

• Thanks 1

Got my order in for all 3 wave 2 figures yesterday but I still need that Ric Flair from wave 1

• Thanks 1