G.I. Joe Classified 6" B.A.T. And Alley Viper

JayC

This past weekend during Pulse-Con, Hasbro gave us our first look at the new regular 6" G.I. Joe Classified Battle Android Trooper (B.A.T.) figure. While they showed it off a bit, they didn't actually give us any information on how, when or where it will see release.

While I still can't tell you when exactly it will be released, other than it should be sometime in 2022, I can tell you based on information I have seen that it will be a general release figure. It WILL NOT be a store exclusive. Besides the B.A.T. figure I also can tell you once again based on information I have seen that the long awaited 6" Classified Cobra Alley Viper will also be getting a general release in 2022.

Hasbro is going to be holding a special live-stream event this evening at 5pm ET for their Premium members where it's possible we could get one or two additional G.I. Joe Classified reveals made by them. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go on and show off the Alley Viper.

Another possible reveal we might see this evening is the Classified Cobra Officer figure. You may recall the RUMORED list of Classified figures for 2022 we told you about back in August which was originally revealed by the folks at WOJM. If you forgot about it, here it is again:

January 2022
-Deluxe Croc Master with crocodile

February 2022
-Storm Shadow
-Spirit With Freedom
-Cobra Officer

April 2022
-Tomax
-Xamot
-Stalker

June 2022
-Crimson Guard
-Zarana
-Dusty

-Cobra Viper And Viper Officer 2-pack

July 2022
Unknown crossover type figure similar to Fortnite Snake-Eyes

Target exclusives will now be themed Tiger Force vs Python Patrol.

June 2022 Target Exclusives
-Outback
-Python Viper
-Python B.A.T.

As you can see the first 3 figures on this list have panned out to be true with the Deluxe Croc Master, Spirit and Storm Shadow, all of which are available for pre-order now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. The 3 Target exclusive Tiger Force/Python Patrol figures as we learned this past weekend also turned out to be true.

The third regular figure listed along with Spirit and Storm Shadow is that Cobra Officer.

Now the two figures you don't see in the list from WOJM are that B.A.T. and Cobra Alley Viper, and while based on the info I have seen I am confident they are regular releases, I don't know where they will be added in the list above. Since there is nothing listed for a March release, I could see them sticking the two in there or it's possible some figure releases could be shifted around.

In other words I feel pretty confident in the legitimacy of the list from WOJM that these will be figures we see released, but I do think changes could be made to the release schedules, especially with everything going on with the global shipping delays happening in the world today.

If there are any new reveals made this evening during that Hasbro Pulse Premium Member live-stream, we will be sure to update you all with them here on TNI as soon as we are able to.

00.jpg

G.I.-Joe-Classified-Series-Alley-Viper.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-BAT-05.jpg

• Thanks 1

An image has leaked out early on social media ahead of this evenings Hasbro Premium Member live-stream event that takes place at 5pm for the new G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Officer figure which will be going up for pre-order later today. This is the third regular Classified figure being released along with Storm Shadow and Spirit which we saw this weekend during Pulse Con. Thanks to Adam for the heads up.

Cobra-Officer.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Keitht77 said:

Hopefully no exclusive Joes announced today on the Livestream. I'm a Premium member and it is still almost impossible to snag the exclusives before they sell out in 0.001 seconds.

Im a premium member and im unable to get in....must have a  botched link

Hasbro today held a special live-stream event for their Pulse Premium members where for G.I. Joe they showed off the new G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Officer figure which we told you about earlier today. This will be a general release figure and will be going up for pre-order at 8pm ET at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The Alley Viper was also confirmed but is not going up for pre-order today.

00-Alley-Viper.jpg

00-Hasbro-1027- 5.jpg

Hasbro-1027- 1.jpg

Hasbro-1027- 2.jpg

Hasbro-1027- 4.jpg

Hasbro-1027-.jpg

Hasbro-1027-01.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 1.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 2.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 3.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 4.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 5.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Hasbro today held a special live-stream event for their Pulse Premium members where for G.I. Joe they showed off the new G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Officer figure which we told you about earlier today. This will be a general release figure and will be going up for pre-order at 8pm ET at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The Alley Viper was also confirmed but is not going up for pre-order today.

00-Alley-Viper.jpg

00-Hasbro-1027- 5.jpg

Hasbro-1027- 1.jpg

Hasbro-1027- 2.jpg

Hasbro-1027- 4.jpg

Hasbro-1027-.jpg

Hasbro-1027-01.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 1.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 2.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 3.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 4.jpg

Hasbro-1027-02 5.jpg

The Cobra officer is kind of the same as the one released before but the Alley Viper is the icing in the cake 🍰

14 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

The Cobra officer is kind of the same as the one released before but the Alley Viper is the icing in the cake 🍰

The Cobra Officer is on the same body and has some superficial similarities but is much more classic than the Cobra Trooper and Cobra Infantry figures.

• Thanks 1

Found a pic of the Alley Viper with the visor down. Getting a Starro vibe from this, and I dig it. I am not in love with that huge overlay on the chest that'll render the ab crunch completely useless. These guys would look so sick if they could crouch.
image.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Satam said:

Found a pic of the Alley Viper with the visor down. Getting a bit of Starro vibe from this, and I dig it.
image.png

I wondered why they didn't have at least one shot of him with the visor done in the pics for today! 3 pics, all front, 1 side, and 1 of the shield. No sense at all. I was beginning to think that promo art was just "artist's rendition" and the visor never moved after all. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Okay cool, just didn't want to think I was missing the window, I see now it seems they are TBA, thanks for the quick inform though.

It's true Hasbro hasn't said when the BAT and Viper would be released, however if you look at the leaked list of figures for the first half of 2022 you will notice March and May have no figures listed for release. Since they are already showing these now, I would think March would be more likely than May for releasing them. Right now however a lot of dates are in flux with all the shipping problems so its hard to really say for sure when anything will come out.

January 2022
-Deluxe Croc Master with crocodile

February 2022
-Storm Shadow
-Spirit With Freedom
-Cobra Officer

April 2022
-Tomax
-Xamot
-Stalker

June 2022
-Crimson Guard
-Zarana
-Dusty

-Cobra Viper And Viper Officer 2-pack

July 2022
Unknown crossover type figure similar to Fortnite Snake-Eyes

Target exclusives will now be themed Tiger Force vs Python Patrol.

June 2022 Target Exclusives
-Outback
-Python Viper
-Python B.A.T.

• Thanks 1

I'm so stocked, the alley viper was my favorite original GI Joe figure of all time, and I have been eagerly waiting for the new version of it since the classified series were announced!

I can't wait to finally have that figure in my hands, I just hope it's not a hard to find exclusive.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 15thWarlock said:

I can't wait to finally have that figure in my hands, I just hope it's not a hard to find exclusive.

It won't be an exclusive and eventually will be able to pre-order it just like the Cobra Office, Storm Shadow and Spirit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1