The Loyal Subjects Expands It's TMNT BST AXN 5" Line With More Figures

JayC

The Loyal Subjects has announced additional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures for it's BST AXN 5″ line. Joining the 4 Turtles will be figures of Shredder, Bebop, Foot Soldier and Casey Jones. Look for these to be released in early 2022.

00-BST-AXN-TMNT-Wave-2.jpg

BST-AXN-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-BEBOP-01.jpg

BST-AXN-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-BEBOP-02.jpg

BST-AXN-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-BEBOP-03.jpg

BST-AXN-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-BEBOP-04.jpg

BST-AXN-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-BEBOP-05.jpg

BST-AXN-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-BEBOP-06.jpg

BST-AXN-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-BEBOP-07.jpg

BST-AXN-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-BEBOP-08.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shredder and the other 3 look awesome, those turtles look rouuuuuuggghhhh. Janky eyes and it feels like their heads are caved in and are super flat. Weirdly the articulation in the arms makes it look like they are dislocated or something.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These Turtles do have some visibly weird stuff going on, like EvilHayato mentioned, heads seem kinda flat and crushed at the top, weird articulation breaks on the arms, but however with that being said I still would like to get these, because I want to put them in my Out of the shadows Sewer Playset, also would like the rest of these guys, Shredder, Bebop, Casey and FS look good, never seen these figs in Canada yet though.

• Thanks 1

I am pretty stoked for these, and I love that they're already planning a second series.
<P>
I will say, I think the biggest issue here is that all of the figures are kinda . . . lanky?  Long legs and arms, mostly.  Not "this ruins the toy" long, just a little longer than we're visually used to with these specific designs.  I think THAT'S what makes their heads look off: not that there's anything actually wrong with the heads, but rather they look out of proportion with the limbs.
<P>
But beyond that, I think they're awesome, and I can't wait to track them down!  If nothing else, they're still superior to the crap Playmates keeps putting out! *LOL, sigh*

• Thanks 1

What I find weird is some of these figures seem to try to go for a certain artstyle with their proportions and then others go for a more realistic one. The turtles heads look like salamander heads... but the paint apps are rough too due to the eyes being off center. The one thing I think the playmates turtles did right were their heads looked like the cartoon but their bodies proportions and the overly articulated parts just made it look janky. This set overall looks good, I can even take the dislocated articulation, i just cant get over the heads. Whoever modeled them, the heads just need to be stretched in the z axis a bit and theyd look amazing. 

• Thanks 1

Rebuild your army of Foot Clan soldiers with the Walmart Exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldier BST AXN Four-Pack! Another exclusive collector set available only at Walmart! Inspired by the vibrant 8-bit NES game colors, these collectible actions figures are the perfect gift for TMNT collectors and pop culture enthusiasts alike! Each figure includes 31 points of articulation for maximum poseability – perfect for recreating your favorite Ninja Turtles moments or creating new adventures of your own imagining! They feature a range of accessories and are packaged in a hideaway/garage door style collectible display box! Standing approximately 5 inches tall, these collectible action figures are a perfect fit on your desk or shelf. You can pre-order these now at Walmart.

Foot-Clan-01.jpg

Foot-Clan-02.jpg

Foot-Clan-03.jpg

Foot-Clan-04.jpg

Foot-Clan-05.jpg

• Thanks 1