2021 Hasbro Pulse Con - Day 2 Coverage - Fortnite Panel Coverage

JayC

The second day of Hasbro's virtual Pulse-Con continues with the Fortnite brand panel.

We will be updating with the latest product reveals and images so be sure to refresh your browser over the course of the next 1/2 hour. Look for new products announced today to go up for pre-order starting at 5pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and EntertainmentEarth.

Recapping the stuff already out.

For new reveals 2 Gliders.

More to come...

Fortnite-01 1.jpg

Fortnite-01.jpg

Fortnite-02 1.jpg

Fortnite-02.jpg

Fortnite-03 1.jpg

Fortnite-03.jpg

The Scientist part of the 7 collection. The face lights up.  Available for pre-order today beginning at 4:00pm ET for Hasbro Pulse Premium Members and 5:00pm ET for all fans!

Fortnite-11.jpg

Fortnite-12.jpg

Fortnite-13.jpg

Fortnite-14.jpg

Fortnite-15.jpg

• Thanks 1

After getting into the McFarlane Fortnite line I was pretty disappointed when Hasbro took the license for this scale but I've warmed up to it. I'm just into it for the cool character designs so the idea of having different scales doesn't bother me. I might even get into the Jazzwares 4inch line and just have each scale of figures in front of each other. 

We saw these revealed this past weekend at Pulse-Con, and now Hasbro has released official renders for their second wave of 6" Fortnite: Victory Royale figures. Included in this wave will be Ragsy, Metal Mouth, Funk Ops and Bushranger. No word yet on when these will be available for pre-order.

00.jpg

Fortnite-Wave-2-01.jpg

Fortnite-Wave-2-02.jpg

Fortnite-Wave-2-03.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG that Bush Ranger looks slick as hell. Funk Ops is soo close to cool....not really liking the disco theme.  Had they went with a more 90s Hip Hop vibe to go with that radio it'd be a must have.

All in all despite me liking the Jazzwares ones....Hasbro is cranking out some good looking Fortnite figs.

12 hours ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

These look pretty cool. I really like Metal Mouth, he looks like he fit in well with Gi Joe Classified or Marvel Legends. My only nitpicks with them is Metal Mouth looks like he has a super crotch(I hope Hasbro doesn't start going this.route) and Ragsys single jointed elbows. 

What do u mean by super crotch?