Hasbro Pulse-Con 2021 - Day 1 Coverage - Power Rangers & More

JayC

Today Hasbro kicks off Pulse-Con with three different Power Rangers related panels. The first panel will focus on the Power Rangers Dino Fury series which starts at 11:05 AM ET. The second panel will focus on Lightning Collection products and begins at 11:30AM ET. The final panel focuses on the Power Rangers BOOM! Studios comic book series which will last for 15 minutes starting at 12pm ET.

You can watch the entire days worth of panels in the live-stream above. Any new Power Rangers toy product reveals made during the panels we will covered here along with images that will be added to the image Gallery below.

After the Power Rangers panel will be a Ghostbusters panel that starts at 12:15PM ET, though it is said they will not be revealing any new products during that one.

From 12:25 PM - 1:30PM ET will be three Transformers related panels. You can watch those live here, but detailed coverage of those panels will happen over on our sister site TFormers.com.

Finally from 1:30PM ET - 3:30PM ET will be 2 Star Wars related panels. The first will cover general product and the second will focus on the Haslab 6" Black Series Rancor project. Again you can watch those live here if you want but detailed coverage of those will happen over on our sister site JediInsider.com.

Finally look for any products announced today that are intended to be made available for pre-order immediately to go up around 5pm ET. This would include store exclusives as well as any general releases. Not everything revealed today is likely going to go up for pre-order immediately and the Pulse-Con exclusive will start going live on Hasbro-Pulse for Premium members at 4pm ET and everyone else at 5pm ET. This should include the Power Rangers Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin Pudgy Pig figure which will cost $57.99.

The Dino Fury panel begins.

Dino Fury Green Ranger is joining the Power Rangers Legacy Wars game today.

Dino Fury Lightning Collection Figure Announced.

The Product Panel is now starting. John, John, Bill and Jordan are on the panel.

Talking about the Walmart Retro Megazords that went up for pre-order the other week on Walmart's website. There will be a second wave.

Lord Zed Replica Helmet with voice changing feature. Has a display stand. Pre-order goes live everywhere at 5pm ET.

Dino Fury Red Ranger, Zeo Cog, Shelby Dino Charge Pink Ranger, Wild Force Merrick which makes up the first wave of 2022 for Lightning Collection. Look for package variants for this wave to be available at Walmart. All these go up for pre-order at 5pm ET.

Deluxe Monster Pirantishead.

Galaxy Glider with TJ Blue Ranger for Power Rangers In Space. Both the Glider and Pirantishead will go up for pre-order everywhere at 5pm ET.

Zord Ascension Project - The Megazord shown is a early prototype. These will cost around $100. It's about 11 1/2" tall. There will be little tiny mini figures included. The Zord will have multiple hands. This will not be going up for pre-order today.

The Boom Studio Panel has begun.

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-15.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-15 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-09.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-06 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-04.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-14.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-14 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-13.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-13 4.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-13 3.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-13 2.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-13 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-11.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-11 4.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-11 3.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-11 2.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-11 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-10.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-10 3.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-10 2.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-10 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-09 2.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-09 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-08.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 11.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 10.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 9.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 8.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 7.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 6.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 5.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 4.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 3.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 2.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-07 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-06.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-06 4.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-06 3.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-06 2.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-05.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-05 2.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-05 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-03.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-02.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-02 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-01.jpg

• Thanks 1

The Product Panel is now starting. John, John, Bill and Jordan are on the panel.

These two along with two others look to be available on Walmart's website for their Collector Con event. The others are still listed with code names and have not been updated with images.

Lord Zed Replica Helmet with voice changing feature. Has a display stand. Pre-order goes live everywhere at 5pm ET.

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-03.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-05 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-05 2.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-05.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hasbro announces a Power Rangers NFT Black And Gold Megazord. When you buy the NFT you will get a token for a physical product. This will drop on Pulse until Oct 24. Starting today at 4PM ET for premium members and 5pm for everyone else. This will only be available in the US.

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-17 1.jpg

Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-17.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hey Piranha-Man, I was pretty pleasantly surprised to see that guy, I might have to get that, although I kinda still love the OG bandai figure a bit more for some reason, so I might in the end pass, but I'm glad we are getting more monsters, and look to be better quality then the first 2.

• Thanks 1

The Ghostbusters brand needs a better brand manager. They had nothing to show and they couldn't even reveal the ONLY thing they had to reveal lol

Plus, this would be a great time to release an articulated deluxe sized Stay Puft Marshmallow man. Hopefully thats in the works. I'd buy 2 or 3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/22/2021 at 7:53 PM, ChrisMOTUFAN said:

The Ghostbusters brand needs a better brand manager. They had nothing to show and they couldn't even reveal the ONLY thing they had to reveal lol

Plus, this would be a great time to release an articulated deluxe sized Stay Puft Marshmallow man. Hopefully thats in the works. I'd buy 2 or 3.

Yea.  I’m not going to critique anyone’s job here but I will say an October pulse con the week before Halloween would seem like a great opportunity to show ghostbusters stuff. I didn’t watch the stream but I’m guessing from your words they didn’t show much. 

Hasbro today announced the details for their Haslab Ghostbusters Spengler's Proton Pack replica campaign. It will have lights and sounds and feature a classic and 2021 Afterlife modes.

Unlockable Stretch Goals

- 7,000 backers to answer the call and officially fund the project

- 9,000 backers to unlock the Class I Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE CLASSIC BUNDLE

- 11,000 backers to unlock the Class II Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE BUNDLE

- 13,000 backers to unlock the Class III Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SPENGLER SPECIAL

- 15,000 backers to unlock the Class IV Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SUPERNATURAL STAND

It will need a minimum 7k Backers to be fully funded and cost $399.99. They will stop taking backers at 11:59 PM EST on 12/12/2021. If funded, they will begin shipping in the Spring of 2023.

09.jpg

08.jpg

08 1.jpg

07.jpg

07 1.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01 4.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01 3.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01 2.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01 1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hasbro's Haslab Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack today reached the minimum number of backers needed to guarantee the item will move into production. The minimum number was 7k and it currently has 7,145 with over 37 days left before the campaign ends.

This was 1 of 3 Haslab campaigns thay were kicked off a couple weeks ago during Pulse-Con and the first to reach it's minimum goal. The first stretch goal will be opened at 9k backers and it's for THE CLASSIC BUNDLE. Iconic look, updated science. The Class I stretch goal sends you back to the ‘80s in unlicensed style with classic Ghostbusters unlock. You already have your Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand. You’re backing the Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack. You’re just missing something in the middle: the connection hose. No old school (or new school) Proton Pack is complete without one. Those particles are no good if you don’t have something to throw them with, and that’s why our Class I unlock includes the hose to connect your Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand to your Proton Pack (Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand sold separately. Subject to availability). Oh, and we couldn’t forget the custom 1984 decals with a brushed chrome look. Wicked.

Of course if you want a Neutrona Wand to go with your Proton Pack you have to buy that separately for an additional 124.99, also sold on the Pulse website.

On 10/23/2021 at 10:32 PM, LordVenger said:

Yea.  I’m not going to critique anyone’s job here but I will say an October pulse con the week before Halloween would seem like a great opportunity to show ghostbusters stuff. I didn’t watch the stream but I’m guessing from your words they didn’t show much. 

They brought the only item they had covered and said they couldn't show that one item out. It was only a proton pack. I could see if it was a huge articulated stay puft or articulated ghost characters from the films but nope just a covered proton pack.  I decided to pick up the mattycollector stay puft so my ghostbusters collection is now complete. I'll be getting hasbros version if they ever do an articulated version of puft.

On 10/27/2021 at 6:00 PM, JayC said:

Hasbro today announced the details for their Haslab Ghostbusters Spengler's Proton Pack replica campaign. It will have lights and sounds and feature a classic and 2021 Afterlife modes.

Unlockable Stretch Goals

- 7,000 backers to answer the call and officially fund the project

- 9,000 backers to unlock the Class I Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE CLASSIC BUNDLE

- 11,000 backers to unlock the Class II Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE BUNDLE

- 13,000 backers to unlock the Class III Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SPENGLER SPECIAL

- 15,000 backers to unlock the Class IV Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SUPERNATURAL STAND

It will need a minimum 7k Backers to be fully funded and cost $399.99. They will stop taking backers at 11:59 PM EST on 12/12/2021. If funded, they will begin shipping in the Spring of 2023.

09.jpg

08.jpg

08 1.jpg

07.jpg

07 1.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01 4.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01 3.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01 2.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Haslab-Ghostbusters-01 1.jpg

Glad to see this got backed! I didn't but it's still cool. 

So they went with the Afterlife proton pack instead of the original, if I understand that message correctly. Why would they do that? And what's with Hasbro not including hoses or wires these days or making them extras? G I Joe Breaker didn't come with a wire either and they made the excuse that they "modernized it."

What a coincidence that the modernization and environmental moves they make always seem to be ones that save them money.

• 2 weeks later...

Hasbro has announced another live-stream event for this coming Monday (11/22) at 11am ET with the Ghostbusters brand team were it looks like the focus will be on the Haslab Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack.

Currently that one has reached it's minimum backers goal of 7k. As I type this it currently has 8,772 backers with just over 23 days to go. The cost on this one is $399.99. The first stretch goal on this one for the THE CLASSIC BUNDLE will be unlocked at 9k backers.

We of course will have full coverage of the event as it happens or you can can check it our yourself on Hasbro's YouTube channel.

Ghostbusters-Live-Stream.jpg

Hasbro today is holding a live-stream for their Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack Haslab campaign. As of right now the campaign has reached it's minimum backer goal and unlocked it's first stretch goal with 9,382 backers. Stretch Goal #2 for the Afterlife bundle will be unlocked if the campaign reaches 11k backers. This one has just over 20 days left before it ends. The cost is $399.99. Check out the live-stream below.

• 3 weeks later...
Hasbro has shown that tier three is unlockedand it seems tier 4 is a stand for the pack

You’ve collected spores, molds, and fungus. Tier III was unlocked! Now we’ll show you Class IV: the Supernatural Stand! You work hard bustin’ ghosts, and so does your Proton Pack. Give it a rest with its very own display stand. When you bust as many ghosts as a Proton Pack, you get to take a break in style.
Pre-order and back the Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack HasLab project for $399.99 on #HasbroPulse. This crowdfunded project will run until 11:59 PM ET on December 12, 2021.
See HasbroPulse.com for more information! Class IV unlocks at 15,000 backers. There isn’t much time left… so don’t forget to share with your friends.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Our design team have locked themselves away in their lab, focused on crossing the streams to create an otherworldly unboxing experience. Including high-quality graphics that feature exceptional details, such as distressing, this Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack package will look right at home on display with your Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand.
Pre-order and back the Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack HasLab project for $399.99 on #HasbroPulse. This crowdfunded project will run until 11:59 PM ET on December 12, 2021. See HasbroPulse.com for more information!

266259591_5071342082898692_2415145520666643502_n.jpg