New 7" Spawn Figures Revealed From McFarlane Toys

JayC

Three new 7" Spawn figures from McFarlane Toys have been revealed via DorksideToys for a new Soul Crusher,The Dark Redeemer and Gunslinger Spawn which differs from the Target exclusive one by having a Gatling gun instead of a riffle.

While I believe Dorkside may have jumped the gun in listing these, they should be available everywhere after midnight tonite ET including at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore and EntertainmentEarth.

00.jpg

Gunslinger-01.jpg

Gunslinger-02.jpg

Gunslinger-03.jpg

Gunslinger-04.jpg

Gunslinger-05.jpg

Gunslinger-06.jpg

Gunslinger-07.jpg

Gunslinger-08.jpg

Gunslinger-09.jpg

Gunslinger-10.jpg

Spawn-Reedemer-Variant-01.jpg

Spawn-Reedemer-Variant-02.jpg

Spawn-Reedemer-Variant-03.jpg

Spawn-Reedemer-Variant-04.jpg

Spawn-Reedemer-Variant-05.jpg

Spawn-Reedemer-Variant-06.jpg

Spawn-Reedemer-Variant-07.jpg

Spawn-Reedemer-Variant-08.jpg

Spawn-Reedemer-Variant-09.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-01.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-02 1.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-02.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-03.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-04.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-05.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-06.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-07.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-08.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-09.jpg

Spawn-Soul-Crusher-10.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome stuff, Soul Crusher looks fantastic, I'm happy to see another Gunslinger release because I couldn't seem to get my hands on the original exclusive here in Canada and it's the only figure I didn't get from this first Spawn batch, I really like the Black Deco Redeemer but I probably wouldn't buy it since I already have the first release.

I'm really hoping we see The Heap, Tremor and Sansker soon.

• Like 1

On top of the new Spawn 7" Soul Crusher, The Dark Redeemer and Gunslinger figures we showed you earlier today, McFarlane Toys has given us an image giving us our first real look at the She-Spawn and Cy-Gor figures which they say will be available for pre-order next week.

Earlier this year we told you how a Deluxe She-Spawn figure costing $39.99 had been listed in Target's system. From this image it's hard to tell what makes it a deluxe figure. It's possible the She-Spawn shown here will be a general release and there will be a second version released as a Target exclusive. Cy-Gor will be a Megafig. Look for more details on these to be released soon.

00-She-Spawn-Cy-Gor.jpg

245924204_416187016540570_107039758421617495_n.jpg

• Like 3

I'm pretty stoked about this new Spawn series, She-Spawn is going be great and 5hat Cy-Gor looks so menacing. I already have the Target exclusive Gunslinger Spawn but may need this one for the new gun, this also gives those who have missed out on the previous version to get this one relatively easy.

Soul Crusher and the new? Gunslinger Spawn look awesome, i mean gas masks? a gatling gun? you can't go wrong with any of those right?

My biggest concern was it would be a redone raw 10 cygor. I'm thrilled it's brand new. I ll be retiring my raw 10. Love the scale of this cygor toi its not cartoony large. I got the entire first series and I'm getting cygor shespawn and soul crusher from this one. Great to see new spawn figures. 

1 hour ago, icecreamman said:

Cy-Gor for me. Hope they produce Overtkill too :)

SERIOUSLY!!
<P>
I've made a custom McFarlane-accurate Angela out of the Marvel Legends figure.  I've made a custom classic-style Violator out of the XL Spawn movie Violator figure.  Jason Wynn would be a 5-minute custom made with the right Tony Stark figure.  I've got the Kickstarter Spawn, I've got Redeemer and Clown, and I'm definitely getting Soul Crusher and Cy-Gor here.  All I need is an Overtkill and a Chapel and MAYBE a Tiffany, and my Spawn essentials collection will be complete!

Love it all - hope I can get an extra Gunslinger now without difficulty.  I wanted Soulcrusher back when I saw Todd reveal his artwork way back in 2016 or early 2017 - he looks amazing!!

By the way, Overtkill is the MegaFigure in the wave after this one for the poster who mentioned it.  Each big figure might be getting cooler and cooler :)

While the figure won't officially be going up for pre-order until later this week, Instagram user jijunetoc has apparently already gotten the figure in-hand and has posted an image giving us our best look at the new 7" Deluxe She-Spawn figure coming from McFarlane Toys.

From this image we can see what makes her a Deluxe figure is that she will include a number of weapons. Looks like 3 guns and 2 bladed weapons along with an extra hand. I know a lot of people were hoping she was going to come with a motorcycle, but that doesn't appear to be in the cards at least for now. The figure will cost $39.99 and again will officially be going up for pre-order everywhere later this week.

She-Spawn.jpg

• Like 1

SheSpawn looks decent....

Wish McF and "Portacio", got together and did a  BIG "Deluxe"  Mother 1....

With all the light up laser features of course....

Even do a "Pilgrim"......WetWorks were so cool and with Modern Toy/Fig Tech.

They would be even cooler =^)

I would join a kickstarter for that.....

Enjoy, The "Spawn"  figs Boys and Girls ;^)

• Like 1

STUPID.  sorry but those unneeded weapons should not equal another $20 buks.  I dont see this selling well at all, its just not worth double the price.  What is the point of even having the weapons when she cant hold them.  for loose collectors they will just throw the extras in a bin so whats the point of even having them or paying for them.  so tired of mcfarlane sticking it to us.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'll consider it if I find it around $25 somewhere. These 'deluxe' figure prices moving into the 'megafigure' range is sad. Even the megafigs sizes are suspect (looking at the W40K orcs)

BUT...so far his regular figures have not been hit with the overall toy price creep, except for the Witcher and his Spawn figures averaging $25 instead of $20 for whatever reason. Is that the balance mechanism to keep prices low? I don't know a lot about toy marketing, but it seems unlikely.

I agree I don't see the She-Spawn being worth $40, but part of it I am sure is McFarlane doesn't have a $30 SKU. When it comes to general releases companies have set SKU's and they have to find a way to fit whatever product they make into those SKU's. So the choices would be a regular price SKU or the Deluxe Price SKU which is $40. This one more realistically should fall into the middle but since they dont have a middle SKU I guess they decided to go with the higher one.  Will most die-hard Spawn fans pass on a figure for $10 extra bucks??? Honestly IDK.

Damn, guess McFarlane found it's way into the Hasbro lane after all. Look a ALL these accessories guys. Just look at 'em. All these guns and knives and dangerous objects. I know all the weaponry is part of her bit and everything and for those of you who know her, she's really not She-Spawn without them, but c'mon, just look at 'em. Definitely worth the extra $20 tac on, right? Just look at 'em. Looks good, but not $40 good.