DC Multiverse 7" The Batman Figures From McFarlane Toys Revealed

JayC

Shown below are official images for the new DC Multiverse 7" figures based on the new The Batman movie. For figures they are doing Batman, Catwoman and Riddler. Also look they are doing a Batcycle. These are available for pre-order now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The-Batman-01.jpg

The-Batman-02.jpg

The-Batman-03.jpg

The-Batman-04.jpg

The-Batman-05.jpg

The-Batman-06.jpg

The-Batman-07.jpg

The-Batman-08.jpg

The-Batman-09.jpg

The-Batman-10.jpg

The-Batman-11.jpg

The-Batman-12.jpg

The-Batman-13.jpg

The-Batman-14.jpg

The-Batman-15.jpg

The-Batman-16.jpg

The-Batman-17.jpg

The-Batman-18.jpg

The-Batman-19.jpg

The-Batman-20.jpg

The-Batman-21.jpg

The-Batman-22.jpg

The-Batman-23.jpg

The-Batman-24.jpg

The-Batman-25.jpg

The-Batman-26.jpg

The-Batman-27.jpg

The-Batman-28.jpg

The-Batman-29.jpg

The-Batman-30.jpg

The-Batman-31.jpg

The-Batman-32.jpg

The-Batman-33.jpg

The-Batman-34.jpg

The-Batman-35.jpg

The-Batman-36.jpg

The-Batman-37.jpg

The-Batman-38.jpg

The-Batman-39.jpg

The-Batman-40.jpg

The-Batman-42.jpg

The-Batman-44.jpg

• Like 1

I really like the design of Batman. Catwoman I'm not so sure on, I'll need to see the movie and maybe. The Riddler has a completely different look then what I'm used to, he seems to have to most dramatically revised look. Interesting to see them in the new movie, trailer was pretty good. 

• Like 1

I'm still not sold on the new batsuit but it has customizing potential as an action figure. I just ordered the set.  The trailer looks great but I'm still having a little trouble getting over Pattinson's emo vibe.  The movie looks like a real batman movie though. 

4 hours ago, graycloakranger said:

Easy pass. Some of the worst Batman figures I've ever seen.

Mcfarlane is doing great but the subject matter here is so bland. Riddler is just a dude in a plain green jacket. They all look so dull. Batman looks good but is just generic modern armored batman #xxx. And what the heck is the accessory with Riddler; a paint scraper?

Edited by interoceptive
adding more criticism

Following the reveals earlier this weekend for the new The Batman movie based figures coming from McFarlane Toys for their 7" DC Multiverse line, we have a glimpse at one more figure coming. Joining Batman, Catwoman and Riddler will be a figure of Penguin who in the movie will be played by Collin Farrell.

We can see our first look at the figure on the back of the packing for the new Batcycle that was also revealed this weekend.

The-Batman-Penguin.jpg

• Like 1

Now up for pre-order on the Gamestop Canada website is the new DC Multiverse 12" Gold Label The Batman Movie Batman figure from McFarlane Toys which is being released under the Gold Label. Not sure where this will see release in the US but with the red my money is on Target.

The-Batman-12-Inch-00.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-01.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-02.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-03.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-04.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-05.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-06.jpg

• Like 2

I really like the black and red paint scheme on that batman figure looks like a statue a sculpture would look really nice on display

• Like 1

I pre-ordered Riddler because he is an interesting take, imo. I passed on Bats (but ordered one for my brother) because I'm tired of Batman...just him. I'll buy the villains any chance I get. Catwoman is a pass due to my personal dislike of the design.

I wonder why the bike is so much more expensive? I know about all the price hikes across the board, but it doesnt seem to be affecting Todd's figures yet. The bike is a 25% increase from the last bat bike which was bigger. It doesnt look like it is more intricate. I guess it was the extra hand. They must be outrageous since he rarely includes them in other figures. ;)

I like how these figures look. Def a new look for the riddler. The bike looks kind of plain but it's a good choice to go with Batman. Odd that the right hand comes with it though lol. But overall they look awesome and glad to have preordered from BBTS. 

Love that we're finally getting a proper mob boss Penguin straight from the comics. The dopey Burgess Meredith/Super Powers looks has to go. The most excited I've been for a Batman movie in years after the most recent trailer. It's shaping up to feature all of Batman's characteristics and tropes and not just a couple of moments of detective worked wrapped up in a bloated action film. The perfect Batman live action movie at last.

1 minute ago, obs said:

Love that we're finally getting a proper mob boss Penguin straight from the comics. The dopey Burgess Meredith/Super Powers looks has to go. The most excited I've been for a Batman movie in years after the most recent trailer. It's shaping up to feature all of Batman's characteristics and tropes and not just a couple of moments of detective worked wrapped up in a bloated action film. The perfect Batman live action movie at last.

Ha. Probably a little early for a claim of the perfect Batman movie. 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:41 AM, JayC said:

Now up for pre-order on the Gamestop Canada website is the new DC Multiverse 12" Gold Label The Batman Movie Batman figure from McFarlane Toys which is being released under the Gold Label. Not sure where this will see release in the US but with the red my money is on Target.

The-Batman-12-Inch-00.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-01.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-02.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-03.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-04.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-05.jpg

The-Batman-12-Inch-06.jpg

The DC Multiverse 12" Gold Label The Batman Movie Batman figure which is a Walmart exclusive in the US is available for pre-order now on Walmart's Website.

The catwoman figure looks much better in these and riddler is growing on me. From packaging shots we can expect a penguin figure too. Seeing the different batman figures together I think the  Affleck JL look and design is far superior to the Pattinson design.  On a positive note though the figure is big and proportioned well like a classic batman. I was concerned it would be less physically imposing.  I ll be getting the set even if just for customizing. An in scale batmobile may end up being good too.