2021 Hasbro Pulse-Con Schedule Revealed **updated 10/21**

JayC

Hasbro today released their virtual panel schedule for this years Pulse-Con which will take place October 22-23.

October 22
11 AM ET - Day 1 Livestream Starts!

11:05 AM ET - Power Rangers Dino Fury Panel

11:25 AM ET - Power Rangers Product Panel

11:45 AM ET - Power Rangers BOOM! Studios Panel

12 PM ET - Ghostbusters Segment

12:30 PM ET - Transformers Fan Product Panel

1:10 PM ET - Hasbro Panel Star Wars Offerings

2:10 PM ET - Hasbro Star Wars HasLab Panel

4:00PM ET - Hasbro Pulse Premium Early Access Window*

Includes select Hasbro Pulse Con convention exclusives & pre-orders.

Limited quantities, while supplies last, with some items limited to 1 per customer.

*Hasbro Star Wars items & retailer exclusive listings are excluded from Hasbro Pulse Premium early access window.

5:00PM ET - Product Purchasing Available to ALL fans!

Subject to product availability; remaining quantities may be limited.

October 23
11 AM ET - Day 2 Livestream Starts!

11:05 AM ET - G.I. JOE Classified Series Product Panel

12:15 PM ET - Avalon Hill Panel

12:35 PM ET - Fortnite Panel

1 PM ET - NERF LMTD Intro Panel

1:05 PM ET - NERF LMTD Product Panel

1:25 PM ET - Magic: The Gathering Panel

1:50 PM ET - Musical Guest, Weezer

2 PM ET - Marvel Legends Panel

Limited quantities, while supplies last, with some items limited to 1 per customer.

*Hasbro Star Wars items & retailer exclusive listings are excluded from Hasbro Pulse Premium early access window.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I can't wait to watch all panels... Too bad nothing about Joe retro will show up in the panel... I guess it will be a separate reveal in a few weeks!😃✌️

The Joe portion of the panel may not last an hour and ten minutes, but that's how much time they have on the schedule. They're VERY unlikely to reveal more movie figures at this point, and while I'd like it if they devoted 60+ minutes to Classified, I'm sure they won't. I have no doubt there will be some Retro Collection reveals.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Satam said:

The Joe portion of the panel may not last an hour and ten minutes, but that's how much time they have on the schedule. They're VERY unlikely to reveal more movie figures at this point, and while I'd like it if they devoted 60+ minutes to Classified, I'm sure they won't. I have no doubt there will be some Retro Collection reveals.

If it's say Classified, I don't think they are going to mention the Retro line but at the same time have no doubt that Hasbro will do their own Retro reveals in the following weeks after that...😃💡

Hasbro has updated their schedule for Pulsecon 2021 with minor time changes for almost all panels and the inclusion of a Transformers Franchise and Entertainment panel on Friday.

October 22
11 AM ET - Day 1 Livestream Starts!

11:05 AM ET - Power Rangers Dino Fury Panel

11:30 AM ET - Power Rangers Product Panel

12 PM PT - Power Rangers BOOM! Studios Panel

12:15 PM ET - Ghostbusters Segment

12:25 PM ET - Transformers Franchise and Entertainment Panel

12:45 PM ET - Transformers Fan Product Panel

1:30 PM ET - Hasbro Panel Star Wars Offerings

2:30 PM ET - Hasbro Star Wars HasLab Panel

October 23
11 AM ET - Day 2 Livestream Starts!

11:05 AM ET - G.I. JOE Classified Series Product Panel

12:10 PM ET - Avalon Hill Panel

12:25 PM ET - Fortnite Panel

12:50 PM ET - NERF LMTD Intro Panel

1:00 PM ET - NERF LMTD Product Panel

1:25 PM ET - Magic: The Gathering Panel

1:55 PM ET - Musical Guest, Weezer

2:05 PM ET - Marvel Legends Panel

4:00 PM ET - Hasbro Pulse Premium Early Access Window*

• Thanks 1

• Satam changed the title to 2021 Hasbro Pulse-Con Schedule Revealed **updated 10/21**

Do we know if all the products are going on sale on the 22nd or only the products listed for the panels for the days listed?

I'll admit that I only want to get the Zartan but the G.I. Joe panel is listed for the 23rd.  Does this mean that Zartan goes on sale on the 23rd or will Hasbro put him out there on the 22nd?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Do we know if all the products are going on sale on the 22nd or only the products listed for the panels for the days listed?

I'll admit that I only want to get the Zartan but the G.I. Joe panel is listed for the 23rd.  Does this mean that Zartan goes on sale on the 23rd or will Hasbro put him out there on the 22nd?

I see Hasbro updated the page and listed the following for my question...

Hasbro Pulse Premium Early Access starting @ 4:00PM ET on October 23, 2021, while supplies last! Limit of 1 per customer.

Opens to all fans @ 5:00PM ET on October 23, 2021, subject to availability. Limit of 1 per customer.

• Thanks 1