Masters Of The Universe Origins Horde Trooper, Anti-Eternia He-Man And Clawful

JayC

Shown below via a site called DeepDiscount are the first official images for Mattel's Masters of the Universe Origins Horde Trooper figure. They have opened pre-orders for that one along with Anti-Eternia He-Man and Clawful which we saw last month at Power-Con. That have not listed the first appearance comic Trap Jaw which was also shown at Power-Con but they do list the non-exclusive version of Sun-Man which we Mattel had announced was coming. Images for that version of Sun-Man have yet to be released.

Check out images of the Horde Trooper along with Anti-Eternia He-Man, Clawful and the first appearance (mini-comic) Trap-Jaw figure below.

Horde-Trooper-01.jpg

Horde-Trooper-02.jpg

Horde-Trooper-03.jpg

Horde-Trooper-04.jpg

Horde-Trooper-05.jpg

Horde-Trooper-06.jpg

Horde-Trooper-07.jpg

Horde-Trooper-08.jpg

Horde-Trooper-09.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to get the Anti-Eternia He-Man but I'm not a fan of the purple hair, shorts and boots. Those should have been red, would be a far better look IMO. The comic colors Trap-Jaw is very nice, love the bright green and the silver accents really makes the figure pop so this is a no-brainer for me.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Anyone ever gotten anything from deep discount before?  My first time hearing of them.

When in doubt, check sites like trustpilot.com, sitejabber.com, and resellerratings.com. Looking them up on the Better Business Bureau's site never hurts, either.

• Thanks 2

Whoa yes! a standard release Horde Trooper!

I feel like the other bunch had some info put out about the release, very stoked about Anti-Eternia He-Man and Clawful..but I thought Claw was part of a wave dropping soon, I feel confused these days with Origins, I'm still waiting on by wave 6 and 7

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Whoa yes! a standard release Horde Trooper!

I feel like the other bunch had some info put out about the release, very stoked about Anti-Eternia He-Man and Clawful..but I thought Claw was part of a wave dropping soon, I feel confused these days with Origins, I'm still waiting on by wave 6 and 7

Yea. Totally got to have a couple horde troopers. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LoreKeeper said:

I'm kind of surprised we're getting Ant-Eternia He-Man already. They're really leaving no stone unturned. Eventually, Origins is going to outnumber Classics in number of figures.

You can beat on that...😃👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New images from Mattel for the Masters Of The Universe Origins Clawful figure have been released which you can check out below. This figure will be part of the wave with the Horde Trooper and Anti-Eternia He-Man. Masters of the Universe figures are available from our sponsor EntertainmentEarth.com.

00-Clawful-02__scaled_600.jpg

Clawful-01__scaled_600.jpg

Clawful-03__scaled_600.jpg

Clawful-04__scaled_600.jpg

Clawful-05__scaled_600.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JayC said:

New images from Mattel for the Masters Of The Universe Origins Clawful figure have been released which you can check out below. This figure will be part of the wave with the Horde Trooper and Anti-Eternia He-Man. Masters of the Universe figures are available from our sponsor EntertainmentEarth.com.

00-Clawful-02__scaled_600.jpg

Clawful-01__scaled_600.jpg

Clawful-03__scaled_600.jpg

Clawful-04__scaled_600.jpg

Clawful-05__scaled_600.jpg

Very nice look of Clawful... 😎👍

I will buy it.

• 1 month later...

I like how they kept Sun Man's facial sculpt true to the original. I did have the original and even though it fit well with the Masters line, the figures from that line were just a step down from quality, especially in detail in the face sculpts. I'm sure Mattel could have boosted the detail a little but I'm glad they didn't try to do too much and end up changing the look of the character altogether. He and Clawful are the must haves in this wave.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Ando_Calrissian said:

Anyone else think Sun Man looks like Gary Coleman?

Yes, and I remember thinking the same thing as a child when I had the figure.

• Thanks 1

On 11/7/2021 at 2:32 PM, LoreKeeper said:

I'm kind of surprised we're getting Ant-Eternia He-Man already. They're really leaving no stone unturned. Eventually, Origins is going to outnumber Classics in number of figures.

I agree with you.  This is a pretty deep cut and feels like it's kinda early in the line.  Still waiting to see what the "movie skeletor" is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 9:34 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

I don't think his face like him and have a vivid memory about his face since I used to watch the show a lot...😀✌️

As I mentioned a few months back,   Sun-Man bears a striking resemblance to Battlestar Galactica’s Lt. Boomer actor Herbert Jefferson see?  Mattel produced toys in 70s.   F217C005-D352-4C85-AADC-28337B307216.thumb.jpeg.85512977d52a53b947b6216cd1a70d3d.jpeg

• Thanks 1