Gamestop McFarlane Day Exclusives Announced Including DC Multiverse Swamp Thing Megafig

JayC

2 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Well I guess I probably ordered the wrong swamp thing and they probably haven’t put the horned one up yet 

Nope they only have the regular one up at the moment that is available everywhere.

any image of the raven Guard Marine other then the PS image from the Video ? I am curious if is just a black repaint of the first Assult marine or was that image just a stand in as Raven guard are known for having the beakie style helmet and not the regular marine one also I can't check the GS site as it will auto direct me to the Non-US one

Im exhausted with McFarlane exclusives. I want the trenchcoat joker, but not enough to stress about it and fight to get one. Knowing Todd's current track record, he will rerelease all 3 jokers in a pack next year some time. Maybe with paint changes, maybe not. I'll just wait. If he doesn't, won't be the end of the world.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarkKnight69 said:

That's it, I'm done! Been trying for over an hour to get the Killing Joke Joker, and it still says, "page not found". Someone screwed up! Either that, or Gamestop and/or McFarlane is jerking us collectors around.

IDK what to tell you guys. If your using a phone I would go to a desktop, if your using a desktop I would try doing a hard refresh on your browser but he is there.

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 9.18.56 AM.png

4 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

What’s the deal with horned swampy jay? Is he showing up for you?

No the actual Gamestop exclusive Swamp Thing has yet to be listed on the Gamestop website. They listed the regular one earlier this morning when everyone else did. IDK what the hold up is with the exclusive antler head one.

Just now, JayC said:

No the actual Gamestop exclusive Swamp Thing has yet to be listed on the Gamestop website. They listed the regular one earlier this morning when everyone else did. IDK why.

Closed down my browser, signed out of my GS account, restarted my browser, signed back in, and still says "page not found". Thats it, I'm done!

3 minutes ago, DarkKnight69 said:

Closed down my browser, signed out of my GS account, restarted my browser, signed back in, and still says "page not found". Thats it, I'm done!

If on a PC try a hard browser refresh which you do by pressing  Ctrl and press F5 at the same time. If using a MAC try Shift, Command, R. If that doesnt work then I would just check back in an hour. It may be their site isnt updating for everyone at the same time.

Found the swamp thing variant link goooooo

The website designer misspelled variant.  I corrected it on an earlier link and it forwarded me to this link.  Enjoy guys I’ve only shared this here and on a small Reddit site so hopefully everyone can grab one before the scalpers

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/figures/products/mcfarlane-toys-megafig-dc-collector-swampthing-varient-action-figure/305912.html

• Thanks 1