Universal Monsters 6" Scale Frankenstein's Monster Deluxe Figure From Jada Toys

JayC

Celebrate the 90th cinematic birthday of Frankenstein’s Monster with this exclusive, limited edition collectible. Frankenstein’s Monster is crafted in spectacular black and white paying homage to this venerable misunderstood Universal Classic Silver Screen icon. Just as Frankenstein’s Monster is a man of many parts, this set comes with exclusive parts that make it a true collector piece. The recognizable and fully-functional operating table features straps, footrest, head block, electrical wiring, and a fabric lab table cover. Accessories include alternate head, hands, and accessories. The 6” scale figure set comes in a collector friendly, premium package. Only available on NEXT LEVEL.

-Exclusive black and white color way
-Exclusive fully-functional operating table with straps, footrest, head block, electrical wiring, and a fabric lab table cover

-Includes alternate head, hands, and accessories
-Collector grade packaging

This is being released as a NextLevel exclusive and will cost $40. Look for it to be released on December 1 and is available for pre-order now.

Frakenstein-01.jpg

Frakenstein-02.jpg

Frakenstein-03.jpg

Frakenstein-04.jpg

Frakenstein-05.jpg

Frakenstein-06.jpg

Frakenstein-07.jpg

Frakenstein-08.jpg

Frakenstein-09.jpg

Frakenstein-10.jpg

Frakenstein-11.jpg

Frakenstein-12.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's Alive It's Alive It's Alive It's Alive!!! This is an amazing set I think and classic horror movie fan would absolutely enjoy this and only $40 for everything this comes with is a great price If I had a horror collection I'd definitely add this to my shelf 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SclassHiei said:

It's Alive It's Alive It's Alive It's Alive!!! This is an amazing set I think and classic horror movie fan would absolutely enjoy this and only $40 for everything this comes with is a great price If I had a horror collection I'd definitely add this to my shelf 

They just have to make Gene Wilder to make your own Young Frankenstein movie 🍿🎥 scene...

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

They just have to make Gene Wilder to make your own Young Frankenstein movie 🍿🎥 scene...

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein 

I was thinking the same this set is so good I agree 100%

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Batfreak87 said:

Looks pretty decent. Interesting design. Looks very much like the movie itself. I wonder if they'll do other classic monsters like Dracula or what not. Would be curious to see those. 

I think they have already revealed their Dracula and others. Should be a thread on here somewhere. 

• Thanks 1