Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse He-Man and Orko 2-Pack

JayC

Shown below is our first look at the upcoming Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse He-Man and Orko 2-Pack from Mattel. No word yet on when or where this will see release.

Deluxe-He-Man-00.jpg

Deluxe-He-Man-01.jpg

Deluxe-He-Man-02.jpg

Deluxe-He-Man-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Shown below is our first look at the upcoming Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse He-Man and Orko 2-Pack from Mattel. No word yet on when or where this will see release.

Deluxe-He-Man-00.jpg

Deluxe-He-Man-01.jpg

Deluxe-He-Man-02.jpg

Deluxe-He-Man-04.jpg

So this is Savage He-man? I thought it was going to Wundar...

10 minutes ago, ransomz said:

Looks like he might be a step up for my Kazaar. How do these look next to Marvel Legends?

This is the first thing that came to mind for me as well, can I fudge this He-Man into the Legends collection as Ka-Zar ?

need to see some pics of Legends with a He-Man from Masterverse.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

This is the first thing that came to mind for me as well, can I fudge this He-Man into the Legends collection as Ka-Zar ?

need to see some pics of Legends with a He-Man from Masterverse.

It's a 7" line and they stand almost exactly the same as Neca and Mcfarlane figs so u can compare if you have some of those.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ransomz said:

Looks like he might be a step up for my Kazaar. How do these look next to Marvel Legends?

After going through several half assed reviews, I finally found one that showed a comparison with Marvel Legends and unfortunately they are too tall. 

24 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

After going through several half assed reviews, I finally found one that showed a comparison with Marvel Legends and unfortunately they are to tall. 

Damn, well that's a bummer, this honestly looks perfect as Ka-Zar.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Damn, well that's a bummer, this honestly looks perfect as Ka-Zar.

It really does, I was checking a while back because I wanted to use the Evil Lyn arms for a custom project but unfortunately they are too big. There's a review of the new Teela by the Trek Alliance where they put Teela next to Lady Thor and she kind of towers over her. There's an image in the thread for it in the Reviews section in this site.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Batfreak87 said:

Just something about this He-Man face or head sculpt doesn't appeal to me. 

I find that's the case with both He-Mans. The best one seems to be the one that comes with Faker so I'll be picking up that figure instead.

On 10/13/2021 at 2:03 PM, Belmont13 said:

After going through several half assed reviews, I finally found one that showed a comparison with Marvel Legends and unfortunately they are too tall. 

Too bad. Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2021 at 12:35 PM, JayC said:

Deluxe-He-Man-00.jpg

Deluxe-He-Man-01.jpg

Deluxe-He-Man-02.jpg

Deluxe-He-Man-04.jpg

I will buy them all...😃✌️

14 hours ago, Batfreak87 said:

I don't know that He-man just does not do it fo rme. Looks more like a Matt Riddle type look to him lol.

There could be something there, Masters of the WWE universe RKBro and the Viper theme would fit in well with MOTU.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want a new masterverse Ram Man!!!!!! I'm a bit worried though that no new masterverse figs have been revealed since merman, teela, trapjaw and triklops.  My number 1 issue with the revelations toon and masterverse line: the lack of heroic warriors and how they handled both fisto and clamp champ in part 2. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate buying toys from Wally World... My store never has anything in stock and if I order the figures online.  They always arrive damaged.  It's almost as if I have to buy 2 just to get 1 in good condition.

• 2 weeks later...