Super7 Teases More Power Ranges With Rita Repulsa

JayC

Looks like Super7 is about to announce a second wave of 7" Power Rangers Ultimates that will include Rita Repulsa. The image below was released with the words coming soon. Stay-tuned for more details when they become available.

Super7-Power-Rangersr-teaser.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Looks like Super7 is about to announce a second wave of 7" Power Rangers Ultimates that will include Rita Repulsa. The image below was released with the words coming soon. Stay-tuned for more details when they become available.

Super7-Power-Rangersr-teaser.jpg

The figure looks good...😀👍

Well no surprise the sculpt is good. but the whole figure is actually, really nice. Just not worth the price....yet. Nothing was wrong with the Hasbro version, at least for me as a casual collector. I know the Hardcore MMPR guys will nitpick the figure to #$## about details and whatnot. 

• Thanks 1

The other day we told you how Super7 had posted a teaser for what appears to be a new Ultimates 7" Power Rangers Rita Repulsa figure. Well now we have a full reveal for another Ultimates Power Rangers figure with the Pink Ranger. The reveal was made by Catherine Sutherland who played the Pink Ranger on the Mighty Morphin show. We assume both of these figures are part of Super7's second wave of Ultimates which are expect to go up for pre-order on October 11th.

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-Pink-Ranger-Wave-2-01.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-Pink-Ranger-Wave-2-02.jpg

• Thanks 1

I love power rangers most of all mighty morphin I wish hasbro would do the dual head swamps that was genius of super7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SclassHiei said:

I love power rangers most if all mighty morphin I wish hasbro would do the dual head swamps that was genius of super7

That's why they are Ultimates...😎✌️ Nice looking figure and heads!😁

• Like 1

The second wave of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ULTIMATES! from Super7 adds two more teenagers with attitude with the Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger and Red Ranger, along with the mighty Dragonzord, the diabolical villain empress Rita Repulsa, and her magical minion King Sphinx! You can pre-order these now.The second wave of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ULTIMATES! from Super7 adds two more teenagers with attitude with the Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger and Red Ranger, along with the mighty Dragonzord, the diabolical villain empress Rita Repulsa, and her magical minion King Sphinx! You can pre-order these now.```````````````

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-00.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-01.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-02.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-03.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-04.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-05.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-06.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-07.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-08.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-09.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-10.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-11.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-12.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-13.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-14.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-15.jpg

Power-Rangers-Ultimates-Wave-2-16.jpg

• Thanks 1

Holy Crap those look so good! If I were a MMPR fan, Id be hard pressed not to buy these things! They look like renders still but if it even comes out remotely close to these, wow. 

• Thanks 1

Super7 is killing it all these look so good Definitely interested in the dragonzord and rita honestly she looks amazing

• Thanks 1

I think it all looks really great, but I can't go in on another Power Rangers line.  King Sphinx has the paint job Hasbro should have given us on theirs.  Rita is the most tempting, but she'd be out of scale with everything else I have.  The Jason head is ghastly!

On 10/8/2021 at 2:28 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

That's why they are Ultimates...😎✌️ Nice looking figure and heads!😁

Hasbro doesn't do "Ultimate" anything.  They want to milk those bucks for all they're worth so they will sell the same thing over and over again.

Oh a Dragonzord that is on the same scale as basic figures, nah... Rangers look cool but those faces, why can't they get those faces right? nobody can, they look pretty ghastly, Rita is probably the best thing here, but that King Sphinx is the best of these modern takes, Hasbro should be feeling ashamed after seeing what S7 has done, yeah they did the right paint hits, but Ultimates are not for me anyways.