Masters Of The Universe Revelation Masterverse Stinkor And Fisto Figures Official Images

JayC

Shown below are official images for two of the four figures in Mattel's third wave of Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse line with Fisto and Stinkor. We can see in these images that Stinkor has a second head that will feature his mask. Fisto I believe is using diecast metal on the fist. Andra and Scareglow are the other two figures being released in this wave but official images have yet to be released for those two. Both Stinkor and Fisto are available for pre-order from our sponsor EntertainmentEarth.com. See links below.

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Fisto

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Stinkor

Masterversw-Wave-3-01.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-02.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-03.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-04.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-05.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-06.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-07.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-08.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-09.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really like that Fisto, looks like metallic paint was used which really pops. Stinker is interesting although never really cared for the figure much and Scareglow seems to be the same as the exclusive version minus the wired cape. Definitely picking up Fisto and Scareglow and a maybe a Stinkor.

• Thanks 1

Welp, his figure not stink... i mean suck... well he's called Stinkor 🤣 (please don't pitchfork me for doing the worst attempt of a joke).

I admit i was worried they wouldn't give him an alternate masked face, but glad they are able to do so, kinda bummed out he doesn't have any blaster sort of rifle, probably because i first saw him in his classics figure

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JayC said:

Shown below are official images for two of the four figures in Mattel's third wave of Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse line with Fisto and Stinkor. We can see in these images that Stinkor has a second head that will feature his mask. Fisto I believe is using diecast metal on the fist. Andra and Scareglow are the other two figures being released in this wave but official images have yet to be released for those two. Both Stinkor and Fisto are available for pre-order from our sponsor EntertainmentEarth.com. See links below.

Masterversw-Wave-3-01.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-02.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-03.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-04.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-05.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-06.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-07.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-08.jpg

Masterversw-Wave-3-09.jpg

I like them all... I will buy them!😜😀✌️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Joining Fisto and Stinkor for the third wave of Mattel's Masters of the Universe Masterverse Revelation line is Andra. See the official images for the figure below which come via a site called DeepDiscount.

These figures along with Scareglow which rounds out the wave are also available from our sponsor EntertainmentEarth.

Andrea-00.jpg

Andrea-01.jpg

Andrea-02.jpg

Andrea-03.jpg

Andrea-04.jpg

Andrea-05.jpg

Andrea-06.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

These things look so cool, but I must stay strong in my resolve to not collect them. Firstly, the scale is just so out of whack from anything else I have and secondly, I just know this is just another like that Mattel is gonna screw up and get shut down before all the cool characters that I want come out. I just know it. A leopard can't change it's spots and Mattel can't change it's distribution practices.

Shown below are full official images for all four figures in Mattel's third wave of Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse line which includes figures of Scareglow, Stinkor, Fisto And Andra. These figures are slated for release in January 2022 and are available for pre-order from our sponsor EntertainmentEarth.com. See pre-order links below:

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Scareglow
Masters of the Universe Masterverse Andra

And if you missed it earlier this week, be sure to check out the new trailer for the second part of Kevin Smith's Masters of the Universe Revelation animated series which premieres on November 23rd. Only on Netflix.

00-Masterverse.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-01.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-02.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-03.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-04.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-05.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-06.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-07.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-08.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-09.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-10.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-11.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-12.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-13.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-14.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-15.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-16.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-17.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-18.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-19.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-20.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JayC said:

Shown below are full official images for all four figures in Mattel's third wave of Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse line which includes figures of Scareglow, Stinkor, Fisto And Andra. These figures are slated for release in January 2022 and are available for pre-order from our sponsor EntertainmentEarth.com. See pre-order links below:

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Scareglow
Masters of the Universe Masterverse Andra

And if you missed it earlier this week, be sure to check out the new trailer for the second part of Kevin Smith's Masters of the Universe Revelation animated series which premieres on November 23rd. Only on Netflix.

00-Masterverse.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-01.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-02.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-03.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-04.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-05.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-06.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-07.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-08.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-09.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-10.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-11.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-12.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-13.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-14.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-15.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-16.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-17.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-18.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-19.jpg

Masterverse-Wave-3-20.jpg

All these figures look good... I will buy them. That Scare Glow will go awesome next to my Zartan Hasbro Pulse exclusive...😃✌️

• Like 1

Got Man at Arms earlier this week and love him! Hopefully they make more from Revelations before moving on to the other series as I would love that Evil Lyn from the flashback.

These look great too but I think only Scare Glow and maybe Stinkor for me.