LooseCollector Announces New 1/12 Dynamite Entertainment Purgatori, Vampirella And Red Sonja Figures

JayC

LooseCollector Collectibles has announced they will be doing 1/12 figures based on the Dynamite Entertainment characters of Purgatori, Vampirella and Red Sonja. All three figures will be released at the same time along with a number of accessories.

Check out this video for more details.

Loose-Collector.jpg

Loose-Collector 1.jpg

Loose-Collector 2.jpg

Loose-Collector 4.jpg

Loose-Collector 5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, icecreamman said:

They look great. I think this guy is a customizer, and now he produces action figures. I thought Darna figure he released in the Philippines was just a one-time gig. Now he's got Dynamite license. Very cool.

He released Lady Death recently and he's working on Taarna from Heavy metal. Wish I could support him more as we're from the same country but those figures are just too expensive for me. The only thing I've bought from him so far are retracted Archangel Wings.

These figures look great too... 

• Thanks 1

I literally waited years to get Red Sonja and Vampirella in 6 inch super articulated form, and now finally I have to see that day even if price is much more than I would like to pay.  Unlike ML and DC lines where eventually you get obscure character there was much lesser chance of us getting indie comics characters in complimentary ML/DCUC 6.5 scale and style. If you think of it they kinda spiritually  revived Legendary comic book heroes line.  First they did Lady Death,  Heavy Metal  Taarna is coming soon (even more obscure character) and now Vampi and Red Sonja, all  this makes me incredibly excited to collect this rather expensive line but they are must for me. Judging from Lady death and improvements they mentioned this will satisfy me for sure but I do wish we had alternate head for Vampirella with fangs sticking out, kinda seems like missed opportunity. 

LooseCollector Collectibles announced last week that they will be doing 1/12 figures based on the Dynamite Entertainment characters of Purgatori, Vampirella and Red Sonja. These figures are now available for pre-order at our sponsor EntertainmentEarth. See direct links below:

Purgatori 6-Inch Action Figure

These are exactly as they should look....although Vampi is just a bit too busty from what I know of her. Also her face isnt quite there, but nonetheless these are great figures. 

I have a rule about paying certain amounts for certain figures. I will adjust that to get at least Red Sonja and Purgatory.

I think these figures look amazing personally not for me but still 3 fantastic looking figures I like Purgatori the best