New ALF Ultimate Figure From NECA Revealed

JayC

43 minutes ago, JayC said:

NECA today released a look at their upcoming Ultimate ALF figure which will be released in Spring 2022. ALF stand for alien life form and is from a 80's sitcom series that aired on NBC.Alf-00.thumb.jpg.7237d74fa1a5e7a90951e33c19374120.jpgAlf-03.thumb.jpg.978708079fde795ac154319aa1c43451.jpg

Alf-01.jpg

Alf-02.jpg

I NEED this figure in my collection... I enjoyed so much the Alf show growing up.✌️😀

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy to hear this figure is going into production.   Looking forward to adding to my collection.   Although, I don't expect we'll get Willie or any other members of the cast, not that I really care since Willie is the only cast member I can recall, besides the cat of course.   But, I can't remember the cat's name.

• Thanks 1

Not going to rush to preorder it but I’ll probably grab it when I see it.  

I’ll need to figure out where to put it though.  I have multiple toy rooms dived by themes and currently the few pieces of ALF merch I have is based more on the Saturday morning show and thus it is in my toy room where the entire theme is toon/muppet oriented (this room has stuff like Disney, Loony Tunes, Muppets/Sesame Street, Peanuts, Simpsons, Hanna Barbera, etc etc.).  However, I have a different room where all my movie and TV show toy lines are on display and there is a part of me that thinks this figure would be better suited there next to my Mego Mork from Ork.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

Not going to rush to preorder it but I’ll probably grab it when I see it.  

I’ll need to figure out where to put it though.  I have multiple toy rooms dived by themes and currently the few pieces of ALF merch I have is based more on the Saturday morning show and thus it is in my toy room where the entire theme is toon/muppet oriented (this room has stuff like Disney, Loony Tunes, Muppets/Sesame Street, Peanuts, Simpsons, Hanna Barbera, etc etc.).  However, I have a different room where all my movie and TV show toy lines are on display and there is a part of me that thinks this figure would be better suited there next to my Mego Mork from Ork.  

Just go for it... I know I will order one as soon as pre order opens for that one... If this goes to the stores I don't think I will find it there...

• 4 months later...

NOO ALF DON'T EAT THAT CAT X'D

the figure looks awesome even if i saw some Alf episodes and don't know him much still and while i don't plan on getting the figure, i will say, dang Neca you truly surprise me everyday and i mean they surprise me a lot with many obscure or bit known tv shows and movies to make their figures, i've gotten used to the idea they'd do videogames and horror movies only, but bravo neca, bravo 👏

• Thanks 1