McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Batman: Three Jokers Figures Revealed

JayC

Still looking forward for Batgirl no surprise and yeah even the crickets are not amused by now when i say that... again, sorry lol.

Buuuut that aside, maybe it's just me but when i look at the two jokers figures as skins i suddenly am thinking of Mortal Kombat 11 skins for the Joker, that's probably what i see.

I love Jason Faboks Batman so I'm really excited to pick up this line. I ll be ordering all figures. Yeah I know it's a lot of Batman but a chance to get Fabok designed figures is a must buy for me.  Heck I may get some doubles for customs.  That Batman design is a riff on Keatons 89 suit. 

Sucks to see no heads up that walmart had them but it does not matter as most of these figures seem to be able to be available almost everywhere. I hope tomorrow! I loved seeing these figures from this wave. Too bad it does not have a BAF but it does not matter. Wonder why Walmart had a first crack on these ? 

The mystery of the third and final figure for McFarlane Toys' Three Jokers assortment of DC Multiverse figures has been solved. The Killing Joke Joker figure looks like is going to be exclusive to Walmart after all.

Its available for pre-order on Walmart.com now. It currently has a December 16 release date.

00-Killing-Joke-Walmart.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayC said:

The mystery of the third and final figure for McFarlane Toys' Three Jokers assortment of DC Multiverse figures has been solved. The Killing Joke Joker figure looks like is going to be exclusive to Walmart after all.

Its available for pre-order on Walmart.com now. It currently has a December 16 release date.

Got in my preorder. Also, what is that in his hand?

2 hours ago, DummyThicc said:

It's a crowbar and a camera.  Jesus Christ...

Oh, that is a crowbar. I was wondering what the black thing on the end was, but it was a trick of the angle and lighting. BTW, you're not gonna get very far on this board being a jerk to other people. Consider this a friendly warning.

• Like 1

LordVenger I made an error on one of the guys I use. The correct name is bueno312. He does great 3D printed gun packs in 1/12 scale.  The others I noted are great as well.  If DC wont give us guns with their figures I'm glad I can find great custom weapons for the figures. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AvengerK2 said:

LordVenger I made an error on one of the guys I use. The correct name is bueno312. He does great 3D printed gun packs in 1/12 scale.  The others I noted are great as well.  If DC wont give us guns with their figures I'm glad I can find great custom weapons for the figures. 

Thanks for the info mate. 

On 9/24/2021 at 4:06 PM, JayC said:

So happy I snagged him in good time through walmart. cannot let the real joker get away lol

I tapped out early on even trying to be a completist with the line and while I’ve continued to grab an occasional figure here and there I think this might be a rare all Batman wave where I’m thinking of getting them all if I can.  

The catch is there are no Walmart’s near me so even this set that has drawn my interests back in might just turn right around and drive my interests away again.