McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Batman: Three Jokers Figures Revealed

JayC

We first told you these figures were coming back in early June,

-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - BATGIRL
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - RED HOOD
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - BATMAN
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (KILLING JOKE)
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (DEATH IN THE FAMILY)
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (CLASSIC)

And now McFarlane Toys has released the first images for the figures which they say will go up for pre-order sometime next week.

Batman-01.jpg

Batman-02.jpg

Batman-03.jpg

Batman-04.jpg

• Like 3

Oh i'm definitely gonna get this Batgirl figure, not just because of my obvious status of me being a big fan of her, but i just can't find the 1st Batgirl from this line, at all and yet a lot of people have been getting her which is unfortunate.

• Like 1

I don't know if I could be any more excited for this wave, everything is looking really sharp, especially the 3 Jokers.  (Wait......I take it back, I could be more excited if they had guns, but that's on WB, not Todd.)  Seriously, those Jokers look so life-like.  I have to imagine theres some photoshopping going on with the facial shading, but you can tell they're going to be awesome.  Can't get here soon enough.

Shown below are the official images for the upcoming DC Multiverse Batman: Three Jokers figure which were teased by McFarlane Toys this past weekend. These images come via Walmart which has listed them on their site even though they aren't yet available for purchase yet. See the direct links below. The only figure not listed by Walmart is the Joker from the Killing Joke.

-DC Multiverse 7" Action Figure - Batman Three Jokers

-DC Multiverse 7" Action Figure - Batman Three Jokers - Batgirl

-DC Multiverse 7" Action Figure - Batman Three Jokers - Red Hood

-DC Multiverse 7" Action Figure- Batman Three Jokers - The Joker The Criminal

-DC Multiverse 7" Action Figure Batman Three Jokers - The Joker Death in the Family

McFarlane Toys has said these figures will be officially going up for pre-order sometime this week. When that happens and/or we get images for the Killing Joke figure we will be sure to update this story.

00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-09.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batgirl-10.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-09.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Batman-10.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-09.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Death-In-The-Family-10.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-09.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-Red-Hood-10.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-09.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Three-Jokers-The-Criminal-10.jpg

• Like 1

Man, it's just......they look great enough, but more Batman. Yes, Batman is the best thing, and quite possibly the only profitable thing, DC has going right now, but how much Batman is enough? Seriously, I was initially excited when McFarlane took over the DCM line (cuz no one could be as bad as Mattel), but this isn't DC Multiverse, this is the Batman Show with a couple of occasional characters that do cameos every so often. And the "other" characters that do show up every once in a while often are the version that appear in a specific Batman story. If this is all McFarlane knows how to do then why not just break up the license? Let McFarlane concentrate on Batman and his thousands upon thousands of break-off Bat tales and let someone else do a main line DC Universe like Dave Vonner was trying to do so many years ago. He had the vision, he wanted to take on Marvel Legends head to head, he was confident he could compete or do better, he did all the leg work and designed that line (coincidentally the proto was Barman) and Mattel does as Mattel does and in it's infinite wisdom, got rid of the dude.

They need to get some young, talented, hungry company like Jazwares, who knows a little something about articulation and accessories and make use of DC's vast catalog of characters and stories. Doesn't anyone else want Animal Man, or Booster Gold or Guy Gardner? Who wants a Starfire, Aquaman or Hawkman? Of course, there are all the movie figures, but those are all obligatory anyway and even they seem hurried and secondary in relation to all the Batman figures. I keep waiting for this guy to expand his horizons, but he just keeps on playing the same basic tune with a slightly different beat. I wanna like these thinks, and I actually do, but I'm not buying anymore. There are plenty of other lines out there that have way more variety than this one. Hopefully one day McFarlane can get through this tunnel vision, but It's absolutely mind boggling how he's only concentrated on this very specific corner of the DCU or DCM.

• Thanks 1

I see a lot of people complain about how Batman heavy this line is. Which it is, I want to build out the DC comic universe, or at least get more Batman villains other than Joker. But have you been reading DC comics lately? 40% of their titles are Batman related, and I'm sure its an even higher percent of the total sales. 

7 minutes ago, kboe1313 said:

I see a lot of people complain about how Batman heavy this line is. Which it is, I want to build out the DC comic universe, or at least get more Batman villains other than Joker. But have you been reading DC comics lately? 40% of their titles are Batman related, and I'm sure its an even higher percent of the total sales. 

As long as Batman figures sell he's going to be the focus of the line. McFarlane Toys is a business and has to meet a payroll every week or every 2 weeks depending on their setup no matter what. If he isn't pulling in consistent money then he won't be able to pay his workers and then the workers go away and then the business goes away. Batman is a guaranteed cash cow (with the occasional exception), and this new Batman appears to be one of the better designs, and those Jokers are all fantastic. 

Its looking like the Killing Joke Joker is going to be some kind of exclusive. It wasn't listed on Walmarts website and now I have seen its the one figure not listed in Target's system.

If Target and Walmart aren't carrying it though, I am not sure who will, maybe Amazon or Gamestop???

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Its looking like the Killing Joke Joker is going to be some kind of exclusive. It wasn't listed on Walmarts website and now I have seen its the one figure not listed in Target's system.

If Target and Walmart aren't carrying it though, I am not sure who will, maybe Amazon or Gamestop???

Either of the above are preferable to Walmart.  I hope they are all easy to get since I want every one (except maybe Red Hood).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ktoyfan said:

Question how come Batman's underwear is not black? To me if this was it be damn near perfect. 

That's the way he was drawn in the book.  Currently Batman's undies come on and off depending on the mood of DC editorial at the time.  

The good news is it's A: and easy paint custom if you really want them black, or B: another Batman is just around the corner.

Speaking of too much Batman, get used to it.  WB has NO faith in any of its other characters in the VAST DC universe to sell.  It's evidenced in the toys, in the comics, in the video games, and in the movies (how many Batmans are showing up in the Flash movie?)  It is the way it is.  I like Batman, everyone does.  But it's the DC MULTIVERSE, WB, the fans want other characters.