Super7 TMNT Ultmates Wave 6 Teaser - Wacky Walkin' Mouser

JayC

Super7 dropped this teaser image for the 6th wave of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimates figures saying the wave will be fully revealed and go up for pre-order next week. The image shows one the Mouser droids that were created by Baxter Stockman. This particular one appears to be based on the original 89 Wacky Walkin' Mouser figure released by Playmates. Whether this Mouser is being released as it's own figure(s) or as an accessory for another figure remains unknown.

TMNT-Ultmates-Wave-6-Teaser.jpg

• Thanks 1

Ahead of the official announcement and pre-orders that are expected to go live this week, images have surfaced online for Super7's 6th wave of TMNT Ultimates figures. The wave looks to include Ace Duck, Mouser 5-pack, Scratch, Slash and Michelangelo with Surfboard. Check out the images below.

TMNT-Wave-6-01.jpg

TMNT-Wave-6-02.jpg

TMNT-Wave-6-03.jpg

TMNT-Wave-6-04.jpg

TMNT-Wave-6-05.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 9/20/2021 at 9:22 AM, JayC said:

Ahead of the official announcement and pre-orders that are expected to go live this week, images have surfaced online for Super7's 6th wave of TMNT Ultimates figures. The wave looks to include Ace Duck, Mouser 5-pack, Scratch, Slash and Michelangelo with Surfboard. Check out the images below.

TMNT-Wave-6-01.jpg

TMNT-Wave-6-02.jpg

TMNT-Wave-6-03.jpg

TMNT-Wave-6-04.jpg

TMNT-Wave-6-05.jpg

The wave looks bright and colorful. Mikey looks unbelievable lol. The only of any remote interest for me would be Slash the time hopping turtle. 

• Thanks 1

Ok guys, I need your advice here...

Months ago I decided to use the pile of loot at the BigBadToyStore but what I thought it was supposed to get shipments of big boxes with several orders for $5+ but in reality I just get freaking notifications that an item of my pile of loot is expiring and needs to ship so I been getting like one figure, two figures or a case per shipment I'm guessing for the $5+ but most of the time I just get 1 or 2 figures shipped to me... I thought using this method I was going to save on shipping on orders that I could easily do at the Super 7 store directly... I want to get some of this new turtles figures but now I'm unsure if I order the from the BigBadToyStore or from Super 7 directly...

Any advice and/or explanation?💡

7 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Ok guys, I need your advice here...

Months ago I decided to use the pile of loot at the BigBadToyStore but what I thought it was supposed to get shipments of big boxes with several orders for $5+ but in reality I just get freaking notifications that an item of my pile of loot is expiring and needs to ship so I been getting like one figure, two figures or a case per shipment I'm guessing for the $5+ but most of the time I just get 1 or 2 figures shipped to me... I thought using this method I was going to save on shipping on orders that I could easily do at the Super 7 store directly... I want to get some of this new turtles figures but now I'm unsure if I order the from the BigBadToyStore or from Super 7 directly...

Any advice and/or explanation?💡

Bbts pile of loot will hold your in stock items for 90 days allowing you to put more items in and ship the whole lot for $4.  The timer starts as soon as you add an in stock item or as soon as a preordered item comes in stock.  So for the best benefit, you need to time your orders to be included in that time window. Each item in your pile of loot has a countdown listed with it so that you know when the 90 days are over.  When my oldest item is near 1 or 2 days left I select to ship most or all of my pile. Hope that helps in some way. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Bbts pile of loot will hold your in stock items for 90 days allowing you to put more items in and ship the whole lot for $4.  The timer starts as soon as you add an in stock item or as soon as a preordered item comes in stock.  So for the best benefit, you need to time your orders to be included in that time window. Each item in your pile of loot has a countdown listed with it so that you know when the 90 days are over.  When my oldest item is near 1 or 2 days left I select to ship most or all of my pile. Hope that helps in some way. 

To avoid any confusion I will give them a call tomorrow since I see in 11 items in my pile of loot...💡

10 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

To avoid any confusion I will give them a call tomorrow since I see in 11 items in my pile of loot...💡

Yea. Good idea. Well if you have 11 items in stock in your pile of loot you can ship all of them at once together for one $4 shipping fee. You should have a button at the top and bottom of the screen that says “ship all items”. Just click it and they should all ship. If you don’t want to ship them all, you can select the individual ones you do want to ship by pressing the 0 button beside the item and changing it to 1 or however many of the item you have. After you have selected all the items you want for now, click the “ship selected items” button at the top or bottom of the page. That will ship only the items you selected together for the $4 fee. It will leave any items you didn’t select in your pile of loot.  But remember any item that has expired the 90 days will ship automatically by itself for $4 fee. 90 days is as long as they will hold items. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Yea. Good idea. Well if you have 11 items in stock in your pile of loot you can ship all of them at once together for one $4 shipping fee. You should have a button at the top and bottom of the screen that says “ship all items”. Just click it and they should all ship. If you don’t want to ship them all, you can select the individual ones you do want to ship by pressing the 0 button beside the item and changing it to 1 or however many of the item you have. After you have selected all the items you want for now, click the “ship selected items” button at the top or bottom of the page. That will ship only the items you selected together for the $4 fee. It will leave any items you didn’t select in your pile of loot.  But remember any item that has expired the 90 days will ship automatically by itself for $4 fee. 90 days is as long as they will hold items. 

Interesting, I didn't knew that... Thanks for letting me know man.😀✌️

6 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

As neat as the three pack is, was anyone else initially hoping for life size mouser like what they did with snoopy?

I don't have a doubt that Super 7 will come with that idea in the near future...😀✌️

On 9/27/2021 at 11:41 AM, MagnaPrime said:

As neat as the three pack is, was anyone else initially hoping for life size mouser like what they did with snoopy?

I wasn’t but only because having paid the price for that first Snoopy release when it premiered at SDCC a couple of years ago I was hoping to never have to pay that price again lol

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
6 hours ago, ChrisMOTUFAN said:

Very expensive month for me....2 waves of ultimates turtles and 3 mafex figs jean, classic ironman and Symbiote spidey.  Seems like shipments arrived all at once!

I was hit with all my Thundercats preorders from the bigbadtoystore in the last months and that was a lot of money...

10 hours ago, toynewman said:
Super7 has posted an updated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES arrival schedule! Looks like Wave 5, Wave 6 and Undercover Raph are going to all hit about the same time!

Still time to preorder from our sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth!

TMNT.Schedule.jpg

I pre-ordered almost all wave 6 from the bigbadtoystore!😎✌️

• 3 weeks later...