New Warhammer 40k Orc MegaFigs From McFarlane Toys

JayC

Shown below are four different Warhammer 40k Orc figures coming from McFarlane Toys which are Mega sized and slated for release in November. All four are available for pre-order at EntertainmentEarth.

Warhammer 40,000 Ork Meganob with Shoota Megafig Action Figure

Warhammer 40,000 Ork Big Mek Megafig Action Figure

Warhammer 40,000 Ork Meganob with Buzzsaw Megafig Action Figure

Warhammer 40,000 Ork Big Mek Aritst Proof Megafig Action Figure

Warhammer-Orc-01 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-02 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-03 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-04 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-05 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-06 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-07 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-08 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-09 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-10 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-11 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-12 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-13 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-14 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-15 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-16 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-17 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-18.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-19 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-20.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-21 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-22 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-23 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-24 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-25 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-26 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-27 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-28.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-29 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-30.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-31 1.jpg

Warhammer-Orc-32 1.jpg

• Like 1

Are they really 'Mega-sized' though? If thats standard megasize packaging, they dont look to be much bigger than a Space Marine in height..maybe a little wider. all three reuse legs, torso and upper arms.

Overall, I would say McFarlane has been giving pretty good value for toys, keeping the majority at $20 (although I expect that to change soon). It evens out fair for me in the long run, but I don't like his trend with these. Already preorder btw. :)

• Like 1

Following the reveal of the Orc's this morning we now have a look at two more Warhammer 40k figures coming from McFarlane Toys. The Tyranid Genestealer And Ulttramarines Reiver With Bolt Carbine. Both figures also have unpainted artist proof versions coming as well. Look for them to be available for pre-order soon.

00.jpg

Warhammer-01.jpg

Warhammer-02.jpg

Warhammer-03.jpg

Warhammer-04.jpg

Warhammer-05.jpg

Warhammer-06.jpg

Warhammer-07.jpg

Warhammer-08.jpg

Warhammer-09.jpg

Warhammer-10.jpg

Warhammer-11.jpg

Warhammer-12.jpg

Warhammer-13.jpg

Warhammer-14.jpg

Warhammer-15.jpg

Warhammer-16.jpg

Warhammer-17.jpg

Warhammer-18.jpg

Warhammer-19.jpg

Warhammer-20.jpg

Warhammer-21.jpg

Warhammer-22.jpg

Warhammer-23.jpg

Warhammer-24.jpg

Warhammer-25.jpg

Warhammer-26.jpg

Warhammer-27.jpg

Warhammer-28.jpg

Warhammer-29.jpg

Warhammer-30.jpg

Warhammer-31.jpg

Warhammer-32.jpg

Warhammer-33.jpg

Warhammer-34.jpg

Warhammer-35.jpg

Warhammer-36.jpg

Warhammer-37.jpg

Warhammer-38.jpg

Warhammer-39.jpg

1 hour ago, Admiral_Brockbar said:

Are they really 'Mega-sized' though? If thats standard megasize packaging, they dont look to be much bigger than a Space Marine in height..maybe a little wider. all three reuse legs, torso and upper arms.

Yes, they are mega sized compared to the rest. These are big beefy, dense figures like some of the Spawn figures and they're even more impressive when you put all the stuff they come with on them. They're not only truly that much thicker, but quite a bit taller. Not Mythic Legions Cave Troll big, but they're bigger than they look. 

I noticed the Genestealer unpainted figure comes with a completely different Cthulhu head that I don't see in the package of the fully painted version. Is this a different figure with a variant head or is there an extra head buried down in the box that shows on one group of pics but nowhere to be found on the other? That's full blown Cthulhu. It also features knife like weapons that the other is missing and the arms themselves might be different or maybe tweaked a bit. Just looking at the group shot above, those are definitely two different figures, so either there are extra parts or they accidentally included a 3rd character or maybe it's all explained and I just missed it in the descriptions.

3 hours ago, Admiral_Brockbar said:

Overall, I would say McFarlane has been giving pretty good value for toys, keeping the majority at $20 (although I expect that to change soon). It evens out fair for me in the long run, but I don't like his trend with these. Already preorder btw. :)

yup the Orks are Mega sized . just look at the bases they come with as they are all the same base size so if you already have some the marines you can roughly guess the size from that

4 hours ago, obs said:

Yes, they are mega sized compared to the rest. These are big beefy, dense figures like some of the Spawn figures and they're even more impressive when you put all the stuff they come with on them. They're not only truly that much thicker, but quite a bit taller. Not Mythic Legions Cave Troll big, but they're bigger than they look.

Have you found any pictures with marines for comparison?

71oydXCOg6L._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.8ae5d3cb47750c6ea3c7d42be34310f3.jpg

I tried to scale the stands to match as best as I could

Assuming the stands are correctly sized to each, individual figure:

If the stand is standard size, like the Marine on the left, then he has a bit more mass, but really no taller.

If the stand is megasized, like Darkseid's stand on the right, then he is going to be massive...

I guess we will see once they start showing in hand images.

The Orc's are pretty rad I gotta say, but that Tyranid Genestealer is like the most awesome looking bad ass thing I've seen in a long time I desperately need that! also that unpainted one comes with a Cthulu head? is there going to be a painted version with that head I need these Genestealers my god.

16 hours ago, obs said:

I noticed the Genestealer unpainted figure comes with a completely different Cthulhu head that I don't see in the package of the fully painted version. Is this a different figure with a variant head or is there an extra head buried down in the box that shows on one group of pics but nowhere to be found on the other? That's full blown Cthulhu. It also features knife like weapons that the other is missing and the arms themselves might be different or maybe tweaked a bit. Just looking at the group shot above, those are definitely two different figures, so either there are extra parts or they accidentally included a 3rd character or maybe it's all explained and I just missed it in the descriptions.

Yes that unpainted head is way cooler than the painted one. What is up with that?   I would be tempted to get this if that head is included with the painted version. 

4 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Yes that unpainted head is way cooler than the painted one. What is up with that?   I would be tempted to get this if that head is included with the painted version. 

I don't think McFarlane has included an extra head in any release...ever. (as far as I know) Hard enough to get extra hands on occasion.

Thats a whole 'nother figure release for Todd!! Lol

4 hours ago, Admiral_Brockbar said:

I don't think McFarlane has included an extra head in any release...ever. (as far as I know) Hard enough to get extra hands on occasion.

Thats a whole 'nother figure release for Todd!! Lol

White knight Joker came with an extra head.