Ramen Toy Announces Licensing Deal With Super7 To Do 6" Stylized Silverhawks Figures

JayC

On 1/23/2022 at 7:30 AM, Roadpigmaster said:

I'm going with the early bird choice and already send me $15 to secure the figure 💡😀

How are you doing only a $15 deposit? I tried checking out and it always seems to be at the $65 price. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, deecee4 said:

How are you doing only a $15 deposit? I tried checking out and it always seems to be at the $65 price. 

Did you backed the original project of the 80s Commanders before? I'm not referring to the new 80s colors... 

• Thanks 1

It's better to put your orders on the early bird promo than later when it becomes the normal price... It looks that apart from these figures, there are TWO more 80s Commanders figures coming this year plus Monstar for the Silverhawks...😎✌️

• 1 month later...

Overseas company Ramen Toy has shown off early painted prototype images for their upcoming officially licensed SilverHawks Monstar 1/12 Scale figure. These are just some quick images they took to show off the size of the figure with 6" Marvel Legends. This will be the second figure in their SilverHawks line following Quicksilver. Pre-Order info for this figure should be coming soon

Monstar-01.jpg

Monstar-02.jpg

Monstar-03.jpg

Monstar-04.jpg

Monstar-05.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JayC said:

Overseas company Ramen Toy has shown off early painted prototype images for their upcoming officially licensed SilverHawks Monstar 1/12 Scale figure. These are just some quick images they took to show off the size of the figure with 6" Marvel Legends. This will be the second figure in their SilverHawks line following Quicksilver. Pre-Order info for this figure should be coming soon

Monstar-01.jpg

Monstar-02.jpg

Monstar-03.jpg

Monstar-04.jpg

Monstar-05.jpg

He really looks evil...😀✌️

These look pretty great.  I’m tempted but given I’m not the biggest Silver Hawks fan (like them but don’t love them) I think I’ll just have to stick with my vintage collection and the Super7 line to represent the brand.  

• Thanks 1

From the classic animated series SilverHawks, Mon*Star jumps into action as a 1/12 scale figure! Featuring 26 points of articulation, metallic finish, and interchangeable hand parts.The set comes in collector's window box packaging for display.

Licensed by Super7. You can pre-order this figure now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
-2 Head sculpts
-4 Pairs of hands
-Rifle
-Elbow thrusters & thrust effects
-Sky-Shadow figure

Monstar-00.jpg

Monstar-01.jpg

Monstar-02.jpg

Monstar-03.jpg

Monstar-04.jpg

Monstar-05.jpg

Monstar-06.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JayC said:

From the classic animated series SilverHawks, Mon*Star jumps into action as a 1/12 scale figure! Featuring 26 points of articulation, metallic finish, and interchangeable hand parts.The set comes in collector's window box packaging for display.

Licensed by Super7. You can pre-order this figure now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
-2 Head sculpts
-4 Pairs of hands
-Rifle
-Elbow thrusters & thrust effects
-Sky-Shadow figure

Monstar-00.jpg

Monstar-01.jpg

Monstar-02.jpg

Monstar-03.jpg

Monstar-04.jpg

Monstar-05.jpg

Monstar-06.jpg

Looks extremely cool...😎✌️

• 2 months later...

Overseas company Ramen Toy has released this new image giving us the latest look for their SilverHawks Quicksilver 1/12 Scale Figure which they say should start shipping out by end of June or early July. You can pre-order this figure at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com

00-SilverHawks-Final.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Overseas company Ramen Toy has sent a review sample of their new SilverHawks Quicksilver 1/12 Scale Figure to Mad Hatter Reviews who has posted a video and sent us these in-hand images giving us a good look at it.

You can pre-order this figure at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com

Quicksilver-00.jpg

Quicksilver-01.jpg

Quicksilver-02.jpg

Quicksilver-03.jpg

Quicksilver-04.jpg

Quicksilver-05.jpg

Quicksilver-07.jpg

Quicksilver-08.jpg

Quicksilver-09.jpg

Quicksilver-10.jpg

Quicksilver-11.jpg

Quicksilver-12.jpg

Quicksilver-13.jpg

Quicksilver-14.jpg

Quicksilver-15.jpg

• Thanks 1

I pre-ordered already from Ramen Toy... They are responsible with their shipments.I already ordered from them the first batch of the 80s Commanders and I already have them in my collection. Now they offer the standard and the faster shipping method.😀👍