NECA 7" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze Keno Figure Confirmed

JayC

20 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Makes sense, hes one of the last characters for them to do outside of Tatsu to do. 

Yep. Pretty much just need Tatsu and Paige Turco April. I also would hope they would make Sam Rockwell's character if they can, but he's even remotely as important as the others-it'd just be fun to have.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Satam said:

Yep. Pretty much just need Tatsu and Paige Turco April. I also would hope they would make Sam Rockwell's character if they can, but he's even remotely as important as the others-it'd just be fun to have.

I was going to mention 'head thug' Sam Rockwell as an option too.. probably in a loot crate. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Satam said:

I hate Loot Crate, but I have a feeling if they made him, that's where he'd be.

Or a convention exclusive. I would def not be expecting him in a worldwide release. 

Keno and Tatsu were always no-brainers from my perspective.  I was NOT expecting Danny, honestly, but I've got the Loot Crates ordered.  I do wonder if he's an indication that we might get more non-action characters, like Charles and Chief Sterns. (I think Sam Rockwell is too much to hope, guys. *LMAO*)
<P>
But what I REALLY want to know is . . . dude . . . .
<P>
. . . Are we going to get movie 3 Samurai Turtles??
<P>
'Cuz as shite as that movie was, those designs were SPECTACULAR!!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Batman1701 said:

Keno and Tatsu were always no-brainers from my perspective.  I was NOT expecting Danny, honestly, but I've got the Loot Crates ordered.  I do wonder if he's an indication that we might get more non-action characters, like Charles and Chief Sterns. (I think Sam Rockwell is too much to hope, guys. *LMAO*)
<P>
But what I REALLY want to know is . . . dude . . . .
<P>
. . . Are we going to get movie 3 Samurai Turtles??
<P>
'Cuz as shite as that movie was, those designs were SPECTACULAR!!

Apparently Turtles 3 is something that Randy hates, and if Randy doesn't personally like something he won't make figures, so with that in mind, TMNT 3 is out of the question.

I still remember when Randy shot down Mike Harrigan (Predator 2) ever getting a figure, because he hated that character/movie 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Apparently Turtles 3 is something that Randy hates, and if Randy doesn't personally like something he won't make figures, so with that in mind, TMNT 3 is out of the question.

I still remember when Randy shot down Mike Harrigan (Predator 2) ever getting a figure, because he hated that character/movie 

He hated AVP and didn't want to make figures of the predators from that movie because he thought they looked like "stupid linebackers in Predator costumes," but they were made eventually because the Predator line was a success and the demand was there. Randy will follow the money, and if it leads to turtles in samurai armor, they'll be made.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Satam said:

He hated AVP and didn't want to make figures of the predators from that movie because he thought they looked like "stupid linebackers in Predator costumes," but they were made eventually because the Predator line was a success and the demand was there. Randy will follow the money, and if it leads to turtles in samurai armor, they'll be made.

Yeah I was going to say, with my statement of Randy hating something and him not making figures, I'm sure with the money pouring in with the TMNT movie line, once he runs the well dry of figs from the first 2 movies, he will surely go ahead and keep making figures, don't want money left on that table.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I was going to say, with my statement of Randy hating something and him not making figures, I'm sure with the money pouring in with the TMNT movie line, once he runs the well dry of figs from the first 2 movies, he will surely go ahead and keep making figures, don't want money left on that table.

In that same "money train" logic vein, Mike Harrigan is a specific case, in that he's a human, and the humans in the Predator/Alien movie lines tend not to sell as well, so I hear.  Obviously, NECA has made MULTIPLE figures of ALL the Predators in "Predator 2," so it's not like they won't dip into movies Randy hates.  But if the character in question looks like a super generic "guy in plain clothes" and is unlikely to draw consumer attention (like, honestly, not many people even remember who Danny Glover IS, let alone that he was in a Predator movie . . . he's . . . not had a lot of notable work in quite some time), then I can see them turning the idea down.
<P>
So, like, I wouldn't expect to see April, Whit, Walker, "Wet Willie" Niles, Lord Norinaga, Mitsu, Kenshin, or the Samurai royal guards (although Walker and Norinaga in particular would make AMAZING figure designs), but it wouldn't be out of line to see at least an exclusive box set of the TMNT "in shogun!"  Kinda like the "Coming Out Of Their Shells" set.
<P>
At least, one can only hope!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Batman1701 said:

In that same "money train" logic vein, Mike Harrigan is a specific case, in that he's a human, and the humans in the Predator/Alien movie lines tend not to sell as well, so I hear.  Obviously, NECA has made MULTIPLE figures of ALL the Predators in "Predator 2," so it's not like they won't dip into movies Randy hates.  But if the character in question looks like a super generic "guy in plain clothes" and is unlikely to draw consumer attention (like, honestly, not many people even remember who Danny Glover IS, let alone that he was in a Predator movie . . . he's . . . not had a lot of notable work in quite some time), then I can see them turning the idea down.
<P>
So, like, I wouldn't expect to see April, Whit, Walker, "Wet Willie" Niles, Lord Norinaga, Mitsu, Kenshin, or the Samurai royal guards (although Walker and Norinaga in particular would make AMAZING figure designs), but it wouldn't be out of line to see at least an exclusive box set of the TMNT "in shogun!"  Kinda like the "Coming Out Of Their Shells" set.
<P>
At least, one can only hope!

Yeah all of this is true, I could see them eventually getting to the point they either have to end the line all together or they will have to do the Samurai Turtles, but I could also see them doing the April from this movie and maybe Walker. I personally have no interest in TMNT 3 movie figures I'd pass on them all. I do hope for all of those who have interest they make those figures for ya.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Back in September we first told you how NECA was going to be releasing a figure based on the Keno character from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze. Well now the actor, Ernie Reyes Jr who played the character in the movie has released this first digital render of the upcoming figure for you to check out. No other details have been made available at this time but we will be sure to update you when those become available.

Keno.jpg

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, JayC said:

Back in September we first told you how NECA was going to be releasing a figure based on the Keno character from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze. Well now the actor, Ernie Reyes Jr who played the character in the movie has released this first digital render of the upcoming figure for you to check out. No other details have been made available at this time but we will be sure to update you when those become available.

Keno.jpg

He is coming...😀✌️

• 10 months later...

NECA today released this image giving us an updated look for their 7" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze Keno figure. Looks like it might end up being some kind of deluxe offering with the motor scooter for delivering pizza's. When more details become available we will be sure to let you know.

00-Keno.jpg

• Thanks 1