New Stranger Things 6" Figures From Bandai

JayC

Bandai brings one of the most iconic and popular shows, Stranger Things, to life with these detailed figures that are a love letter to 80’s pop culture. Fans and collectors alike can bring home their favorite characters AND MONSTERS from the series that captivated audiences and became a global phenomenon.

Jim Hopper is the chief of police in the sleepy town of Hawkins, Indiana; who gets thrust from the simple life of a local cop- to an unwitting player in a government conspiracy where he encounters dangers from this world and beyond.

Eleven was kidnapped as a small child and raised in a secret government facility where she was studied for her psychokinetic abilities. She escaped and tried to lead a normal life in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana until her captors caught up to her and pulled her back into a web of danger that threatens her and all those close to her.

This detailed vinyl figure highlights the extraordinary detail of one the most recognizable monsters in the Upside-Down the Demogorgon.

This detailed vinyl figure highlights the extraordinary detail of one the most recognizable monsters in the series Demodog.

These figures are available for pre-order now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Bandai-Strangers-Things-01.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-02.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-03.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-04.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-05.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-06.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-07.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-08.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-09.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-10.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-11.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-12.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-13.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-14.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-15.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-16.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-17.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-18.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-19.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-20.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-21.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-22.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-23.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-24.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-25.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-26.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-27.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-28.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-29.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-30.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-31.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-32.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-33.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-34.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-35.jpg

Bandai-Strangers-Things-36.jpg

Looks fine but I think I’m just going to stick with my McFarlane and Funko reaction figures on my Stranger Things shelf.  But it’s a shame neither of those ever gave us any of the teen characters outside of Barb and neither gave us a Wynona Ryder.  If Bandai does that I might reconsider collecting this new line.  

Those figures of Eleven and Hopper are pretty meh'tastic, those faces are weird Hopper looks sorta like Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin, and Eleven doesn't even look like Millie Bobby Brown, the Demogorgon and Dog look okay, I might get those, maybe...would have to see them in hand for the final judgement.

• 3 weeks later...

Earlier this month we told you how Bandai America was releasing a new line of 6" Stranger Things figures. Well besides those it looks like Bandai is also doing a series of figures called Stranger Things Fright Feature which are being released as Target exclusives. These appear to be around 3 3/4" with minimal articulation and each figure in the wave will contain a Demogorgon BAF. The first two figures which are hitting shelves now that you can check out images of that have surfaced online include Eleven & Dustin.

The other figures being released that you will need to get in order to complete the Demogorgon will include Mike, Lucas and Will. Those figures have not been released yet.

Stranger-Things-Bandai-01.jpg

Stranger-Things-Bandai-02.jpg

I saw one of those 6" Eleven The Void Collection figs along with a couple of Gunslinger Spawns last night. I hadn't seen the story about the Void Collection, so it was a decent little surprise.

Also, to NECA TMNT Animated collectors it would appear the Muck Man, Mondo Gecko, and Chrome Dome are going to be as easy to find as the Baxter 2pk and Tricertons. I've seen the first two on that list everywhere for weeks and Chrome Dome has started showing last week and they're everywhere.