ThunderCats Ultimates Wave 3 Official Images And Details From Super7

JayC

Super7 has released a new update stating they will be adding a few additional accessories to their ThunderCats Ultimates wave 3 Jaga figure. Originally it was stated that the figure would include 2 Alternate heads, Extra hands, Cape, Sword of Omens, Sleeping Sword of Omens and Magic cloth.

Now the figure will also include a 3rd older looking head and a soft-goods cape to go along with the plastic one previously pictured.

New-Jaga-Headsculpt.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Super7 has released a new update stating they will be adding a few additional accessories to their ThunderCats Ultimates wave 3 Jaga figure. Originally it was stated that the figure would include 2 Alternate heads, Extra hands, Cape, Sword of Omens, Sleeping Sword of Omens and Magic cloth.

Now the figure will also include a 3rd older looking head and a soft-goods cape to go along with the plastic one previously pictured.

New-Jaga-Headsculpt.jpg

Not bad... Looks good!

The more Super7 adds to the figures the better.  We are paying premium prices for these figures so we should get a lot more with them!  I am very excited about this line.  Can't wait until they ship! Adding a pic of my Thundercats collection thus far!  I just started this month!

IMG_4407.JPG

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
33 minutes ago, No1WonderFan said:

So the new listings say "Version 2" for Lion-O and Panthro. How will these differ from the first version?

No idea but my best guest at least for Panthro is that he is already done with the right colors... So no extra pack from Super 7 to make the changes.😀✌️

• 2 months later...

Super7 via Fwoosh has released new updated unpainted prototype images for their third wave of Ultimates ThunderCats figures. Unfortunately Super7 did not provide any kind of release update for this wave along with the images, which I think is what people would really like to know.

The ThunderCats line from Super7 has been plagued with factory delays since almost the beginning. The last I had heard wave three here is actually supposed to start shipping out to people before wave 2 does. It's unknown if that is still the case and when that will actually happen. For now check out the new prototype images and when we hear more about the release we will update you. These figures are still available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com

Proto-ThunderCats-Wave-03-01.jpg

Proto-ThunderCats-Wave-03-02.jpg

Proto-ThunderCats-Wave-03-03.jpg

Proto-ThunderCats-Wave-03-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

I really don't care about unpainted figures... I will appreciate figures probably in different posing in eye candy dioramas just to hype the waiting for these figures...

By the way I already pre-ordered at the BigBadToyStore two of them months ago.😀👍

• 3 months later...

So I'm afraid I don't have access to the images.  But has anyone else seen the painted samples of wave 2 and the painted Cheetara from Wave 3?  Cheetara is a bit of a bummer because they didn't quite fix the hip issue.  They are evidently on Twitter which I don't have.

• Satam changed the title to ThunderCats Ultimates Wave 3 Official Images And Details From Super7
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 12:18 PM, MagnaPrime said:

Looks like bbts has gotten their supply of jaga figures.  That face though..... I'm hoping for a spirit jaga where I don't have to stress so much about the paint myself.

I got mine recently and in person it's not as bad.  I preferred the second older head with helmet and that's what I left on him.