Netflix He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Series Official Trailer, Poster And Synopsis

JayC

On Eternia, the first planet of creation, a demonic tyrant rises: Skeletor! With dark armies at his command, Skeletor is on the march, hell-bent on capturing Eternia’s kingdoms, and its ultimate prize – Castle Grayskull, the ancient fortress of mystery said to contain the greatest power in the universe. It’s up to He-Man and his brave squad of rookie heroes to stop Skeletor and restore the peace. Both sides come armed with enchanted Power Weapons – transforming them into Masters of the Primal Powers of the Universe. It’s Master vs. Dark Master, He-Man vs. Skeletor – fighting for control of Eternia, Castle Grayskull, and the fate of us all. In the end, who will become MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE? Look for the series to premier on Netflix on September 16, 2021.

He-Man-And-The-Masters-Of-The-Universe.jpg

He-Man-And-The-Masters-Of-The-Universe-1.jpg

He-Man-And-The-Masters-Of-The-Universe-2.jpg

He-Man-And-The-Masters-Of-The-Universe-3.jpg

• Like 1

That was awful. At least we have Revelations which I love. I knew they'd have a bunch of kiddified comedy lines and stupid, pause for laughs moments but this is ridiculous and of course idiotic voice acting. It wouldn't be so bad if it were its own IP.

Okay, if the Silent Bob crap was injury, THIS would have to be the insult.

Filmation got this right almost 40 years ago. What is so friggin' HARD!?!

It's like they're deliberately trying NOT to make a decent cartoon. What, does State Farm have a crap cartoon policy?

Will Gieco give Netflix a fat pay-out if the cartoon blows!?!

Don't answer that.

Voice Cast: Yuri Lowenthal (He-Man/Adam/Tuvar), David Kaye (Cringer/Battle Cat), Grey Griffin (Evelyn/Evil-Lyn), Antony Del Rio (Duncan/Man-at-Arms), Kimberly Brooks (Teela/Eldress/Sorceress), Trevor Devall (R'Qazz/Beast Man), Judy Alice Lee (Krass/Ram Ma'am), Roger Craig Smith (Kronis/Trap-Jaw/General Dolos), Fred Tatasciore (King Randor/Baddrah), Ben Diskin (Skeletor/Prince Keldor), Tom Kenny (Ork-0/RK Units), Max Mitchell (Kitty), Max Stubington (Young Adam)

Premiere Date: September 16th, 2021

Executive Producers: Rob David (Masters of the Universe: Revelation), Frederic Soulie (Masters of the Universe: Revelation), Adam Bonnett (Masters of the Universe: Revelation), Christopher Keenan (Masters of the Universe: Revelation)

Co-Executive Producer: Jeff Matsuda (The Batman, TMNT)

Producer: Susan Corbin (Masters of the Universe: Revelation)

Story Editor: Bryan Q Miller (Arrow, Smallville, Sleepy Hollow)

Writers: Heath Corson, Amanda Deibert, Keely MacDonald, Peter Binswanger, Lila Scott, Matt Drdek, Julie Benson, Shawna Benson

he_man_and_the_masters_of_the_universe_ver3_xlg.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode1_00_05_47_06.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode1_00_16_39_21.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode1_00_20_10_16.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode2_00_01_04_21.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode2_00_09_28_13.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode3_00_10_01_16.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode4_00_04_40_03.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode4_00_06_16_08.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode4_00_07_50_09.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode4_00_12_36_08.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode4_00_15_22_13.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode4_00_16_23_03.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode4_00_18_39_14.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode6_00_14_58_06.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode6_00_17_10_01.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode7_00_03_10_05.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode7_00_19_26_11.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode7_00_21_05_06.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode9_00_03_25_04.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode9_00_10_09_11.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode9_00_13_25_05.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode9_00_13_30_15.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode9_00_13_36_02.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode9_00_20_59_10.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode10_00_08_55_22.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode10_00_11_09_23.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode10_00_14_26_05.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode10_00_15_03_20.jpg

He-ManandtheMastersoftheUniverse_Season1_Episode10_00_18_54_08.jpg

By the power of Greyskull, daylight is mine to command!!! 

Oh wait... Wrong show... XD

So this seems like Troll Hunters with a Motu theme.  Good thing I liked Troll hunters. 

Yeah, definitely not he man that what we know.  Heck probably will include one of those distorted views of inclusion from netflix that end up ruining every show they do, but heck, at least they are selling it for what it is and not something else. 

33 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

So the ram ma'am thing is true eh?

Does it matter? Not to burst Jay's bubble, but "Having a Cow" over THAT would be like catching the flu, but only complaining about the sneezing.

(Have a Cow?)

23 minutes ago, mako said:

Does it matter? Not to burst Jay's bubble, but "Having a Cow" over THAT would be like catching the flu, but only complaining about the sneezing.

(Have a Cow?)

Lol. For a ram man fan I suppose it might matter. Doesn’t matter to me but I probably won’t be watching it. I just find it curious. 

There are no words to describe how ridiculous this is. Well, I do have a few, but they aren't appropriate here. It looks like a Jak and Daxter video game.

This is simply He-Man and the Masters of the Universe in name only. They couldn't think of any way to sell this POS other than steal a beloved franchise's name and slap it on a show that has little to nothing to do with it.

I did give the Teela show a chance and had I never heard of He-Man or never watched (and enjoyed) the original it wouldn't have been half bad, not good by any means, but not half bad. This though is on another level. This is just porcelain streaking, drain circling, hallway clearing crap. Of course, you're gonna have the proponents saying "This is He-Man for the current age." Well then, create something original for the current age. This is basically the same as Marvel's ANAD foray. We basically wanna keep all the characters that worked before, but race swap and gender swap and identity swap, because injustice and equality and all that stuff. Don't make something completely different, that nobody wants, and put it in a He-Man package. This thing is DOA.

Rip He-Man and the Masters. Like Adam in Revelations, you have been killed twice this year. You will never be the same.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Lol. For a ram man fan I suppose it might matter.

No doubt, but it's not really a case of them doing this incredible show . . . except Ram-Man. They screwed the pooch from the get-go. Everyone got the treatment. It's all crap.

On the same token, knowing how we fan-boys love our icons, I could see Ram-Ma'am becoming the poster-boy/girl for this particular assault on the pop cultural zeitgeist just as Teela has for Revelations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mako said:

No doubt, but it's not really a case of them doing this incredible show . . . except Ram-Man. They screwed the pooch from the get-go. Everyone got the treatment. It's all crap.

On the same token, knowing how we fan-boys love our icons, I could see Ram-Ma'am becoming the poster-boy/girl for this particular assault on the pop cultural zeitgeist just as Teela has for Revelations.

I suppose your right. 

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly... so far I don't hate it. 

I don't love it, but I don't hate it.

Not the art style I would want. I prefer more classic looks but at least they are doing Disney Infinity type art (Disney Toybox figures) instead of Cal Arts style (Think Thundercats roar, Gumball, Steven Universe, Star vs.. etc.). Kevin Smith's abortion looked better but despite all the changes and "modernizations" this over stylized version might have a better chance of capturing a bit of the spirit of the original which Kevin Smith's missed the mark on. 

I think Ram-Mame is F'ng hilarious! How long for this to catch on and every superhero will have a Mame version instead of a She- version. LOL.

I think this looks like a fun new take, and its obviously for a new/younger audience to connect with. I hope it does so it keeps the brand going.

• 2 weeks later...