Super7 Teases Simpsons Ultimates Figures?!?

JayC

Super7 today posted this image (see below) which would seemingly be teasing the coming of Simpsons figures. While at first glance you may think a green glowing rod could be for anything, so why Simpsons? Well the first give away is the 20th Century TV copyright in the bottom corner of the image.

Second it looks identical to the Inanimate carbon rod Homer Simpson used as seen in this clip "In Rod We Trust".

It's pretty clear Super7 is teasing the coming of Simpsons figures, the bigger question is whether they will be ReAction figures or Ultimates. It's certainly possible and even likely it will be both, but for this particular image I would say it's teasing Ultimates. I assume this will be an accessory for the Homer figure and an obscure accessory like this is more fitting for the Ultimates line than the ReAction one. I am sure more details will be coming soon.

Simpsons-Tease.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE: Looks like 7" Simpsons Ultimates are all but firmed with a Deep Space Homer figure coming in wave 1. TNI Reader JC alerts us to a pre-order listing from the Super7 website that pops up on Google if you do a search. The link when you click on it isn't actually live yet so Google is likely picking up on a place holder page Super7 had set up for the coming pre-orders.

Simpsons-Deep-Space-Homer.jpg

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, JayC said:

UPDATE: Looks like 7" Simpsons Ultimates are all but firmed with a Deep Space Homer figure coming in wave 1. TNI Reader JC alerts us to a pre-order listing from the Super7 website that pops up on Google if you do a search. The link when you click on it isn't actually live yet so Google is likely picking up on a place holder page Super7 had set up for the coming pre-orders.

Simpsons-Deep-Space-Homer.jpg

Well that a great line to collect specially in Reaction form...😀👍

I approve this message...👌😎

Simpson's Ultimates..very cool idea, also well more Super7 I'm not going to want to shell out dough for, so cool , I'll be a bystander, from the looks of wave 1, seems kinda like a strange starting point, None of the Family other then Homer in a space suit...and robot Itchy & Scratchy and weirdly enough Poochy & Moe?? kinda  odd group for a first wave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Holy god! I didn't see those other pics for a second. WOW WOW WOWOWOWOWOW! 

This is blowing my mind. I really like the unique choices. The really expressive head sculpts are WONDERFUL. SO MANY GREAT ACCESSORIES. 

Homer. IN A SPACE SUIT! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I will be buying SO MANY! 

• Thanks 1

Shown below are the official images and details for Super7's first wave of The Simpsons 7" Ultimates figures. You can pre-order these at Super7 and will be available at other online etailers like our Sponsor BigBadToyStore.com at 3pm ET.

The Simpsons ULTIMATES! Wave 1 - Deep Space Homer (Pre-Order)
Inspired by The Simpsons episode “Deep Space Homer,” this made-to-order 7” fully articulated ULTIMATES! figure comes with interchangeable heads and hands, and a variety of accessories - including the inanimate carbon rod. Each ULTIMATES! figure comes packaged in a deluxe slip-case window box. Collect the whole first wave of The Simpsons ULTIMATES! figures!

Accessories:

3x interchangeable heads
6x interchangeable hands
Space helmet
Bag of potato chips
Inanimate carbon rod (glows in the dark)
Experimental ant colony

The Simpsons ULTIMATES! Wave 1 - Robot Itchy
Inspired by the “Itchy & Scratchy Land” episode of The Simpsons, this made-to-order 7” scale fully articulated ULTIMATES! figure of Robot Itchy comes with an ample selection of accessories for loads of theme park fun! Each ULTIMATES! figure comes packaged in a deluxe slip-case window box. Collect the whole first wave of The Simpsons ULTIMATES! figures!

Accessories:

1x Head with removable top
4x interchangeable hands
Chainsaw
Mallet
Axe
Machine gun
Drum
Drumsticks

The Simpsons ULTIMATES! Wave 1 - Robot Scratchy
Inspired by the “Itchy & Scratchy Land” episode of The Simpsons, this made-to-order 7” scale fully articulated ULTIMATES! Robot Scratchy figure comes with an ample selection of accessories, as well as must-have theme park souvenirs like the coveted BORT novelty license plate. Each ULTIMATES! figure comes packaged in a deluxe slip-case window box. Collect the whole first wave of The Simpsons ULTIMATES! figures!

Accessories:

1x Head with removable faceplate
4x interchangeable hands
Chainsaw
Mallet
Axe
Baby axe
Knife
Machine gun
BORT license plate

The Simpsons ULTIMATES! Wave 1 - Moe
This made-to-order 7” fully articulated figure of Moe, Springfield’s favorite bartender, comes with interchangeable heads and hands, and accessories that highlight his endeavors, including a Flaming Moe and panda. Each ULTIMATES! figure comes packaged in a deluxe slip-case window box. Collect the whole first wave of The Simpsons ULTIMATES! figures!

Accessories:

3x interchangeable heads
8x interchangeable hands
Panda in a box
Pickled eggs
Rag
Telephone
Flaming Moe
Soft goods apron

The Simpsons ULTIMATES! Wave 1 - Poochie
Inspired by the “Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show” episode of The Simpsons, this made-to-order 7” scale fully articulated ULTIMATES! figure of Poochie comes with interchangeable heads and hands, and all of the totally outrageous accessories you’d expect. Each ULTIMATES! figure comes packaged in a deluxe slip-case window box. Collect the whole first wave of The Simpsons ULTIMATES! figures!

Accessories:

3x interchangeable heads
6x interchangeable hands
Guitar
Fanny pack
Surfboard
Skateboard

239771209_4783372075029289_7105595292436221635_n.png

• Thanks 1

These are tempting....  but at $55....  I just don’t know that I can a) squeeze it into the budget and b) justify paying that price given that I have hundreds of Simpsons figures already from Playmates, NECA, McFarlane, Mattel, Kidrobot, etc.  

Very cool figures and nice to get but at the higher price point I think I can’t be all in on this one and at best might just cherry pick a couple and at worst may just have to pass on all of them.  For wave one I think the most likely scenario for me is only picking up Poochie

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...