The Batman 2022 Movie Batmobile And Batman Set From Spin Master First Look

JayC

Images have hit the net giving us our first look at the upcoming 4" scale Batmobile and Batman figure set based on the 2022 The Batman movie from Spin Master. The move which will feature Robert Pattinson as Batman is due out on March 4, 2022.

Spinmaster-Batmobile-01.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-02.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-03.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-04.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-05.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-06.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JayC said:

Images have hit the net giving us our first look at the upcoming 4" scale Batmobile and Batman figure set based on the 2022 The Batman movie from Spin Master. The move which will feature Robert Pattinson as Batman is due out on March 4, 2022.

Spinmaster-Batmobile-01.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-02.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-03.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-04.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-05.jpg

Spinmaster-Batmobile-06.jpg

Not bad... I think this must be like the kids line since the figure really doesn't have much paint details... The car looks cool 😎✌️

• Like 1

I have not purchased anything from Spin Master yet, but I must admit I like the look of the Batmobile.   Pretty cool photographs from multiple angles, I'm in.   Not a huge fan of that tiny lil' R Pattinson Batman but if I keep him inside the car, I can tolerate it.   If it was available for preorder right now, I would totally do it.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like it a lot. Nice change of pace from the norm. I didn't know Spinmaster would do figs based on this movie, so that's news to me. There are around 80-90 figures in the Spinmaster line now (both Batman and DC characters and maybe over 100+ now since a number of multi-packs just came out and some vehicles with a figure or two and a big Batcave with one...nice thing is that most of the repainted Batmans are legit versions from the comics or that make some sort of logical sense although they've started introducing some Fortnitey elements to the line with weird armor pads, pouches, and more 1990s Kenner style paint schemes here lately. I don't like it but they still put out normal figs too but nowhere near as many as they did), so I think this is the first non-comic versions they've made.

• Thanks 1

Not my favourite batmobile design but its growing on me. If spin masters does a 12 inch figure version (like their White Knight one which works great for 6 and 7 inch figures) then I ll likely pick it up.  Mcfarlane so far is only doing the batcycle from the movie. Still not sold on the Pattinson batsuit though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks to Amazon Germany we have a look at a new 4" set coming from Spin Master featuring the Batmobile and 3 figures from the new Robert Pattinson Batman movie. The three figures included with the Batmobile are Batman, Catwoman and Penguin. The car and figures all see to have a mud deco on them. Earlier in the year we had seen images leak out for a non-muddy version of the Batmobile along with a Batman figure, so my guess we will be seeing more The Batman products coming from Spin Master.

The-Batman-Spin-Master-01.jpg

The-Batman-Spin-Master-02.jpg

The-Batman-Spin-Master-03.jpg

The-Batman-Spin-Master-04.jpg

The-Batman-Spin-Master-05.jpg

The-Batman-Spin-Master-06.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Least favorate out of all the bat car designs. Looks like a tricked out GTO made by some motor heads on a cable channel series. Does it have the signature chrome skull head gearshift and chain link steering wheel? However this does explain why Batman trimmed his ears down- probably got too expensive replacing the headliner after every ride.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spack said:

Least favorate out of all the bat car designs. Looks like a tricked out GTO made by some motor heads on a cable channel series. Does it have the signature chrome skull head gearshift and chain link steering wheel? However this does explain why Batman trimmed his ears down- probably got too expensive replacing the headliner after every ride.

Definitely looks like some cheap kitbash thing made by a guy with champagne dreams and a beer budget. 

During the Batman animated series (Batman New Adventures) they featured a sleek, slimmed down Batmobile that was very cool; this movie should have gone closer to that version, rather than this madmax thing.

the_new_batman_adventures_batmobile_by_alexbadass_dbo9k94-fullview.png

This is one of the best Batmobiles ever put to screen. I'm sick of Burton- and BTAS-inspired designs. This movie is supposed to be more grounded than the grounded but still heightened reality of the Nolan films, so this works perfectly. This thing probably cost a fortune to create, but then again they all do. This one looks just like some of the designs from the 70s, so it's perfect.

30 minutes ago, Dark5cythe said:

This car is the best that a billionaire crime fighter could design? What a joke. Looks like something more fitting to the punisher. Even my son says thats not a batmobile. and hes 4. 

That's exactly why I would want a 1/12 version of it, as a souped up muscle car for the Punisher. As a Batmobile its a pass.

40 minutes ago, Dark5cythe said:

This car is the best that a billionaire crime fighter could design? What a joke. Looks like something more fitting to the punisher. Even my son says thats not a batmobile. and hes 4. 

6 minutes ago, MRT said:

That's exactly why I would want a 1/12 version of it, as a souped up muscle car for the Punisher. As a Batmobile its a pass.

Punisher car. Good idea guys. 

8 hours ago, Dark5cythe said:

Agreed. Your son is 100 % right.

• 1 month later...