The Worst ULTIMATES! Wave 1 Figures From Super7

JayC

Friday the 13th is the worst day ever, right?! What better way to celebrate than for Super7 to unleash more of The Worst upon the world! The Worst is Super7’s own gang of the most villainous vile vermin and these latest members and incarnations will truly make this day even worse for you. You’re welcome!

And if this isn’t already THE WORST… we have the first ever The Worst ULTIMATES! Figures, with the Bat Prince of Darkness and the Cosmic Ghoul Renegade! Batula and Captain Deadstar are made-to-order 7” scale fully articulated deluxe figures, complete with all the interchangeable parts and accessories you have come to expect from ULTIMATES! You can pre-order these now.

UL-TheWorst_W1_01.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_02.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_03.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_04.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_05.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_06.jpg

• Thanks 1

I don’t understand super7 sometimes. For all the great toys they make, there sure is a lot of garbage. Who buys these? What are they supposed to be? A joke? Yes, they are the worst. We get it. Just make M.A.S.K. Reaction already and stop this BS

2 minutes ago, Gold1983 said:

I don’t understand super7 sometimes. For all the great toys they make, there sure is a lot of garbage. Who buys these? What are they supposed to be? A joke? Yes, they are the worst. We get it. Just make M.A.S.K. Reaction already and stop this BS

LOL, its not like they can just make MASK figures. They dont have the license and my guess without vehicles most people wouldnt be that interested in just figures. As for these, not my cup of tea but I find things like this often have followings so I am sure there are people out there who in fact will buy them.

As for price. $55 is their price for Ultimates, if you see the name Ultimates next to it you can guarantee min price is gonna be $55. Small company making small production runs of highly articulated figures with lots of accessories is not going to be cheap. I get if you decide to pass because of the price, but thats not gonna change what they charge for them.

• Thanks 1

Hasbro has the M.A.S.K license, AFAIK. 

It should be an easy negotiable thing if they have those other Hasbro lines.

Yes, very well, of course I’m all for the vehicles, but the characters alone would be a start.

I am really beginning to think Super7 makes these awful toys just  to entertain themselves, or tax write off, or something, even if they don’t sell.  Same as all the absurd music figures.

They can’t sell anywhere near as well as the other good lines.

BTW, great mask theme song:

“Ma ma ma mask..”

3 hours ago, Jeddostotle7 said:

man, adult collector-oriented toy companies doing figures of their own original characters/IP really love to include middle-finger hands, huh

Of course! these toys are kewl 🙄

Weirdly, I just read a review where the comments section was complaining about Stone Cold Steve Austin's lack of middle finger hands.

16 hours ago, JayC said:

Friday the 13th is the worst day ever, right?! What better way to celebrate than for Super7 to unleash more of The Worst upon the world! The Worst is Super7’s own gang of the most villainous vile vermin and these latest members and incarnations will truly make this day even worse for you. You’re welcome!

And if this isn’t already THE WORST… we have the first ever The Worst ULTIMATES! Figures, with the Bat Prince of Darkness and the Cosmic Ghoul Renegade! Batula and Captain Deadstar are made-to-order 7” scale fully articulated deluxe figures, complete with all the interchangeable parts and accessories you have come to expect from ULTIMATES! You can pre-order these now.

UL-TheWorst_W1_01.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_02.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_03.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_04.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_05.jpg

UL-TheWorst_W1_06.jpg

They look very cool 😎✌️ totally compatible with other monsters lines ...

9 hours ago, Gold1983 said:

Hasbro has the M.A.S.K license, AFAIK. 

It should be an easy negotiable thing if they have those other Hasbro lines.

Yes, very well, of course I’m all for the vehicles, but the characters alone would be a start.

Yeah I'd be cool with just the main characters. I love what Hasbro did when they made Matt Trakker as a 3 3/4" GI Joe figure, giving him a Condor-inspired flight pack. 

I’ve always thought the worst was a cool idea and I’ve often stopped to admire the figures when I’ve seen them in the Super7 store or at a convention.  The problem is while they are cool and a neat idea I have no direct emotional attachment to them and thus in a world of limited budget and space they get passed over.  Same will be true with these Ultimates but while I will pass I admire the concept and execution.  

if I were to ever start a worst collection though honestly I think I’d start with the reaction line. A) that price is a fair amount easier and b) I think that vintage style marries well with the concept.  

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Based on this new teaser image dropped by Super7 it looks like they may be gearing up for a second wave of 7" Ultimates based on The Worst. The image seems to feature the character from behind known as Robot Reaper. Stay-tuned for more details as they become available.

The-Worst-Robot-Reaper.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Based on this new teaser image dropped by Super7 it looks like they may be gearing up for a second wave of 7" Ultimates based on The Worst. The image seems to feature the character from behind known as Robot Reaper. Stay-tuned for more details as they become available.

The-Worst-Robot-Reaper.jpg

Looks very interesting. 😀

5 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

I haven't ever fully understood the worst line.  These look good I just don't get it.  But hey, different strokes

It's Super7's version of Mezco's Rumble Society. Well done bad guys that are based on classic bad guy tropes and/or styles/designs.

• Thanks 1

There are good guys, there are bad guys, and then there are... THE WORST. Super7’s own gang of villainous vile vermin return to the ULTIMATES! Figures world, and wave 2 stars the Undead Warlord of Doom and the Robotic Harbinger of Doom! Black Falcon and Robot Reaper are made-to-order 7” scale fully articulated deluxe figures, complete with all the interchangeable parts and accessories you have come to expect from ULTIMATES!

The-Worst-Series-2-01 1.jpg

The-Worst-Series-2-02.jpg

The-Worst-Series-2-03.jpg

The-Worst-Series-2-04.jpg

The-Worst-Series-2-05.jpg

The-Worst-Series-2-06.jpg

The-Worst-Series-2-07.jpg

The-Worst-Series-2-08.jpg

The-Worst-Series-2-09 1.jpg

The-Worst-Series-2-10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1