MOTU Origins-Dracula!

Superthug3000

Next up for my "Monsters of the Universe" line is the Prince of Darkness, Dracula! Had a lot of fun putting this one together. It uses a heavily modified Funko Mumm-Ra head, MOTU Origins Prince Adam torso and legs, Keldor boots, and MOTU WWE Ricky Steamboat arms, with hands from a WWE Undertaker Vampire figure. But, the finishing touch is the custom double sided cape from the, "Capemaster" Michael Marquez. Great work as always.

inbound8785583361286825524.jpg

inbound7278352818575056949.jpg

inbound5070917591689947365.jpg

inbound5502743030100679046.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Superthug3000 said:

Next up for my "Monsters of the Universe" line is the Prince of Darkness, Dracula! Had a lot of fun putting this one together. It uses a heavily modified Funko Mumm-Ra head, MOTU Origins Prince Adam torso and legs, Keldor boots, and MOTU WWE Ricky Steamboat arms, with hands from a WWE Undertaker Vampire figure. But, the finishing touch is the custom double sided cape from the, "Capemaster" Michael Marquez. Great work as always.

inbound8785583361286825524.jpg

inbound7278352818575056949.jpg

inbound5070917591689947365.jpg

inbound5502743030100679046.jpg

Ah yes another one. Can we get this line produced. I keep thinking one of these times I’m going to be disappointed just because you know law of averages but I haven’t been. These are some of the coolest customs ever. Can’t wait to see what’s next.