LDD Presents: The Addams Family Fester and It Two-Pack Available For Pre-Order

Outsiders

LDD Presents: The Addams Family Fester and It Two-Pack is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store for only $79.99 with an estimated release date of the 2nd quarter of 2022.

LDD Presents The Addams Family - the kookiest family on the block who redefines what it means to be a good neighbor.

A good-natured and merry uncle who loves a good bubble bath, Fester likes to create mayhem wherever he goes. Fester sports an all-new head sculpt and wear a long, faux fur coat with ghost button detailing. He stands 10” tall and features 5 points of articulation.

High-pitched, babbling, and known for his tortuous amount of swagger, It brings the party wherever he goes. He features an all-plush body covered in hair and wears his iconic dark glasses and a bowler hat. It stands over 5” tall.

LDD presents The Addams Family (2019): Fester & It are packaged together in a window box, perfect for display.

Product Features

• Uncle Fester: 10 inches (25.4cm)
  • It: 5 inches (12.7cm)
  • Uncle Fester features 5 points of articulation
  • It has an all-plush body covered in hair
  • Packaged in a window box for display

Box Contents

• Uncle Fester figure
  • It figure

The_Addams_Family_Fester_and_It_Two_Pack_01.jpg

The_Addams_Family_Fester_and_It_Two_Pack_02.jpg

The_Addams_Family_Fester_and_It_Two_Pack_03.jpg

The_Addams_Family_Fester_and_It_Two_Pack_04.jpg

The_Addams_Family_Fester_and_It_Two_Pack_05.jpg

The_Addams_Family_Fester_and_It_Two_Pack_06.jpg

The_Addams_Family_Fester_and_It_Two_Pack_07.jpg

22 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Ah! He reminds me a lot of a co-worker, with whom I certainly don't have a good working relationship, except that Fester does have a nice personality.

An electrifying personality, if you will.
The Addams Family Uncle Fester Poster 2019 Animation 4K Wallpaper #3.97

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

This horrify s me, it's hideous in a sad bad way,,, not a fan of this uncle fester, why does he look like vern troyer?

It's a Living Dead Doll version of the animated Uncle Fester from that crappy Addams Family movie from 2019 (see photo I posted). Mezco has a tendency to distort LDDs in unsettling ways sometimes. The resemblance to Verne Troyer is there, but appears to be coincidental.

17 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Ah! He reminds me a lot of a co-worker, with whom I certainly don't have a good working relationship, except that Fester does have a nice personality.

Lol.  I'm guessing the potential workforce in hell is somewhat limited in the personality department Scary.  

20 hours ago, Satam said:

It's a Living Dead Doll version of the animated Uncle Fester from that crappy Addams Family movie from 2019 (see photo I posted). Mezco has a tendency to distort LDDs in unsettling ways sometimes. The resemblance to Verne Troyer is there, but appears to be coincidental.

Ah yeah that's why this looks so awful, it's from that movie I forgot existed, what a poop bag on fire that movie was.