Stranger Things 4 - Official Sneak Peek Teaser; Returns In 2022

Outsiders

An official sneak-peek teaser has just been released for Season 4 of the Netflix series "Stranger Things," which unfortunately is the most we may get to see as "Stranger Things" won't be returning until sometime in 2022.

A love letter to the '80s classics that captivated a generation...

Stranger Things 4 stars David Harbour, Winona Ryder, Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Noah Schnapp, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Joe Keery, Sadie Sink, Priah Ferguson, Maya Hawke

Im wondering how much longer this series is going to go on for. Those kids are getting much older and much more popular. 

12 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Im wondering how much longer this series is going to go on for. Those kids are getting much older and much more popular. 

I'm kinda hoping this is it. Personally, I got a bit tired of Hawkins and still haven't watched season 3. The original plan for the series would have been a sort of anthology with a new story, new cast, new town, new time period every season. I think that would have been much more sustainable, tbh.

2 hours ago, Satam said:

I'm kinda hoping this is it. Personally, I got a bit tired of Hawkins and still haven't watched season 3. The original plan for the series would have been a sort of anthology with a new story, new cast, new town, new time period every season. I think that would have been much more sustainable, tbh.

Honestly the seasons havent been that bad to me. I think 2 was the weakest but I enjoyed season 3. I just wonder if this story is going to get weird since they were so young starting out and now they are getting so much older and still trying to pull off being super young. Like why does this kid suddenly have a 5 oclock shadow, or something like that. I also worry that this show will be like many others that get popular and just run out of ideas and run it into the ground. Its a fantastic horror show that many other shows out right now dont seem to replicate as well. And that 80s horror vibe is just amazing. 

4 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

It's Netflix... They'll cancel it sooner or later.

• 1 month later...

Well that certainly was a teaser... and it did not bring the hype. :( All it did was remind me its still got a bunch of months to go til we even get it. 

• 1 month later...

Netflix releases Stranger Things 4 teaser of the final locale for the upcoming season as part of their Stranger Things Day celebration.

Welcome to California.

004 / 004

STAY TUNED FOR MORE... IT'S STRANGER THINGS DAY

On November 6, 1983, Will Byers went missing in Hawkins, Indiana. Long after the town gave up the search, his friends kept looking... and discovered a mysterious girl known only by a number: Eleven. She was alone, hunted, and extremely powerful. Eleven would stop at nothing to help them find their friend.

ABOUT THE SERIES

A love letter to the '80s classic genre films that captivated a generation, Stranger Things is a thrilling drama set in the seemingly normal Midwestern town of Hawkins, Indiana. After a boy vanishes into thin air, his close-knit group of friends and family search for answers and are pulled into a high-stakes and deadly series of events. Beneath the surface of their ordinary town lurks an extraordinary supernatural mystery, along with top-secret government experiments and a dangerous gateway that connects our world to a powerful yet sinister realm. Friendships will be tested and lives will be altered as what they discover will change Hawkins and possibly the world - forever.

Since its release in 2016, the global phenomenon Stranger Things has garnered over 65 award wins and 175 award nominations, including those from the Emmys, Golden Globes, Grammys, SAG, DGA, PGA, WGA, BAFTA, a Peabody Award, AFI Program of the Year, the People's Choice Awards, MTV Movie & TV Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and many others. The three-time Emmy Award Nominee for Best Drama is one of Netflix's most popular titles. As of its five year anniversary in July 2021, 196 million households chose to watch at least one episode of the show.

Stranger Things was created by The Duffer Brothers and is produced by Monkey Massacre Productions & 21 Laps Entertainment. The Duffer Brothers serve as executive producers on the series, alongside Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen of 21 Laps Entertainment, and Iain Paterson.

• 3 months later...

The Duffer Brothers released an open letter to all Stranger Things fans with some new images, posters, and the release dates for the upcoming series.  A major point the series creators point out is that Season 5 will be the final season of the series.  Check out the open letter, images, and posters in the gallery below.

Stranger Things 4 is coming! In an open letter to fans, series creators the Duffer Brothers revealed when new episodes will debut on Netflix and more news about the future of the worldwide hit.

It’s been six months since the Battle of Starcourt, which brought terror and destruction to Hawkins. Struggling with the aftermath, our group of friends is separated for the first time – and navigating the complexities of high school hasn't made things any easier. In this most vulnerable time, a new and horrifying supernatural threat surfaces, presenting a gruesome mystery that, if solved, might finally put an end to the horrors of the Upside Down.

Since its release in 2016, the global phenomenon Stranger Things has garnered over 65 award wins and 175 award nominations, including those from the Emmys, Golden Globes, Grammys, SAG, DGA, PGA, WGA, BAFTA, a Peabody Award, AFI Program of the Year, the People’s Choice Awards, MTV Movie & TV Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and many others. The three-time Emmy nominee for Best Drama is one of Netflix’s most-watched titles, with Season 3 amassing 582 million view hours ranking as the second most popular English-language series in the Netflix Top 10, and Season 2 accounting for 427 million view hours ranking at #10. Stranger Things was created by The Duffer Brothers and is produced by Monkey Massacre Productions & 21 Laps Entertainment. The Duffer Brothers serve as executive producers on the series, alongside Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen of 21 Laps Entertainment, and Iain Paterson.

Stranger Things 4 Volume 1 premieres May 27th and Volume 2 premieres July 1st.

ST_DufferLetter_EN_US.jpg

ST4_Production_01.jpg

ST4_Production_02.jpg

ST4_Production_03.jpg

ST4_Production_04.jpg

stranger_things_ver55_xlg.jpg

stranger_things_ver56_xlg.jpg

stranger_things_ver57_xlg.jpg

stranger_things_ver58_xlg.jpg

stranger_things_ver59_xlg.jpg

• Like 1

Very appropriate, with how long they take between seasons and the kids growing older and getting bigger gigs, its best to go out on top. This is the best kind of end we could ask for. No GoT bs stretching things out longer than they should. 

34 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Very appropriate, with how long they take between seasons and the kids growing older and getting bigger gigs, its best to go out on top. This is the best kind of end we could ask for. No GoT bs stretching things out longer than they should. 

Stretching out? If anything didn't the last few seasons feel rushed...

13 hours ago, MRT said:

Yes. I don’t wanna be one of those “well, in the books…” guys, but… well in the books they developed a few other characters that weren’t in the show and could have made for interesting storytelling if they hadn’t been rushing its ending to start another thing 😕

13 hours ago, MRT said:

The series came out 6 years ago and its just now doing its 4th season in the middle of the year. Its been stretched due to the actors getting popular and getting bigger gigs with alot of time conflicts. I think the writing has suffered substantially as well. 

52 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Yes. I don’t wanna be one of those “well, in the books…” guys, but… well in the books they developed a few other characters that weren’t in the show and could have made for interesting storytelling if they hadn’t been rushing its ending to start another thing 😕

I was unaware that this show was based off of books. I thought it was a completely new property. Interesting. 

16 minutes ago, Satam said:

It's not based off of books. The books are based on the show and fill in gaps in the story.

Ahh interesting. Makes alot more sense. 

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

The series came out 6 years ago and its just now doing its 4th season in the middle of the year. Its been stretched due to the actors getting popular and getting bigger gigs with alot of time conflicts. I think the writing has suffered substantially as well. 

I was unaware that this show was based off of books. I thought it was a completely new property. Interesting. 

I think there’s been a misunderstanding, I thought MRT was talking about how the later seasons of GoT weren’t stretched out, but rushed. And I agreed on that, mentioning how the books GoT was based on went deeper and developed the story better (so far, I mean, we’re still waiting for books 6 and 7… and I guess we’ll be doing that forever).

I had no idea there were books for ST, good to know that too!

1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

I think there’s been a misunderstanding, I thought MRT was talking about how the later seasons of GoT weren’t stretched out, but rushed. And I agreed on that, mentioning how the books GoT was based on went deeper and developed the story better (so far, I mean, we’re still waiting for books 6 and 7… and I guess we’ll be doing that forever).

I had no idea there were books for ST, good to know that too!

Yeah I completely forgot I even mentioned GoT in this convo. I was like where tf was GoT even mentioned... and it was me XD. I didnt realize he was referring to that comment and not ST. GoT was certainly rushed and pushed out the door for them to do other things. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I (and Memocratico, I think) was referring to Game of thrones when u mentioned stretching out.

4 hours ago, MRT said:

I (and Memocratico, I think) was referring to Game of thrones when u mentioned stretching out.

Yeah after his reply, I realize XD I was in full Stranger Things mode. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s been six months since the Battle of Starcourt, which brought terror and destruction to Hawkins. Struggling with the aftermath, our group of friends is separated for the first time – and navigating the complexities of high school hasn't made things any easier. In this most vulnerable time, a new and horrifying supernatural threat surfaces, presenting a gruesome mystery that, if solved, might finally put an end to the horrors of the Upside Down.