New McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse, Spawn And Avatar Figure Listings

JayC

Here is a number of new listings likely dug up from overseas retailers via Voice Of Reason for several new Spawn, DC Multiverse and Avatar: The Last Airbender products coming from McFarlane Toys. Some of these we have told you about before.

DC Multiverse

- The Dark Knight Returns BAF Wave - Batman, Robin, Superman and Joker. No word on what the BAF will be but Mutant Leader seems like a good bet.

- Batmobeast vehicle, from 'Dark Nights: Death Metal'

- Lex Luthor (Blue Suit Version) with The Throne of Apocalypse!

- Inque as Batman Beyond

- Unmasked Batwoman Beyond

- Unmasked Blight

- Robin Gaming (Likely Arkham)

- Batgirl Gaming (Likely Arkham)

- Gold Label Hazmat Suit Batman with light up logo (There is a regular version coming as well)

- Death Metal 5-pack

Spawn

- Cygor Megafig

- Violator Megafig Bloody.

- Deluxe She-Spawn (We told you about this in the Target system over a month ago)

- Gunslinger Spawn (Gatling Gun)

- Soul Crusher

- Mortal Kombat 11 Malefik Spawn (Bloody Disciple)

- Mortal Kombat 11 Spawn (Bloody McFarlane Classic)

- Aang Avatar State in 5 AND 7 inch versions! The 7-inch version will be a Gold Label release.

- 5-inch Toph

- 5-inch Uncle Iroh

As always treat these as rumors until officially confirmed by McFarlane Toys.

Cy-Gor.jpg

• Like 1

The Dark Knight Returns interests me, wonder what the Batman will look like, the black or blue suit? Maybe both. I also think the BAF will be Mutant Leader,  McFarlane will do that figure justice I have a feeling. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely perked up on the the Dark Knight Returns wave, anything Batman Beyond, and the Arkham versions of Robin.   Everything from the Death Metal Batverse didn't interest me, but I am into these Bats.  It is a taste issue of course.   

Would be funny if that Cygor mega fig is just a re-release of his RAW10 figure. XD I wouldnt put it past him honestly. Im more interested in what they mean by classic spawn bloody. It will probably just be another bloody version of original mk11 spawn and not the classic costume he has in the game but man if it was, id totally get that! 

The Raw 10 Cygor is actually pretty good for what is supposed to be a kids toy. If Todd does an articulated in scale new version I'm grabbing one but not a repainted Raw 10.  And I'm so over Death Metal anything at point.  I know a 66 TV batmobile is on the way but how about a current comics, animated or movie batmobile instead of this tired Dearh Metal cr@p?  I know Todd has it in him that White Knight batcycle due our looks great.  Just enough death metal already. 

Am I think only one excited for Lex Luthor?  I was initially really fired up for this figure because I was hoping we would get an update on the New52 Deluxe Figure in the Mech Suit.  Now, though, with this listing, it seems like what we are getting is the Lex Luthor in the post-Darkseid War Superman suit, which we just got as a solid BAF through the Mattel line. Still the Throne of Apokolips (I assume it is misspelled in the post) is a very exciting prospect for me, since I am a New Gods fanatic! Other than that, I’m fairly disappointed more Batman and Batfamily stuff.  And while the Death Metal stuff looks amazing, I’m ready to move on and just get updates on the characters we love. Lastly, can we get a vehicle that isn’t Bat-related?  Suggestions: Metron and the Mobius chair (though not really a vehicle in the same vain as the batmobile), Blue Beetle’s flying Bug, Lobo’s space hog (this has to be coming at some point soon), any Arrow -mobile or -plane or -boat with a comic version of Green Arrow, Brainiac’s Skull ship (make this like $100 with a deluxe Brainiac figure), Apokolips’ Warhounds, Rip Hunter’s Time Sphere, Apokolips’ War Wheel, or even the JokerCopter, etc.  other’s I missed?  Haha

All of the Spawn things got me stoked, some cool listings, She-Spawn, Cy-gor, Soul Crusher, it's weird though they are doing an non MK bloody variant with the Violator, I'd like to see how cool that could be. I also wanna see that Inque and batgirl gaming?.

It’s very intriguing to guess which Inque look they went with, we can bet we gonna get variants for sure. But  surprisingly curious about Dark Knight returns line, although I think they gonna take some serious liberties with designs if TDKR Armored Bats figure is  indicative of anything. She Spawn is also interesting figure in concept. 

As much as I am a die-hard Batman fan, even I am getting a bit tired of just Batman related waves. But this is exciting to see McFarlanes take on the Dark Knight storyline- no matter the BAF, I would get them all. Cannot wait for those reveals, would be curiouse to see Lex Luthor in his suit, as well as gaming Robin. Other than that, don't care much for the dc multiverse figs, although I would be interested to see the batmobeast vehicle. But I'd prefer an actual 1/12 scale batmobile from this line to go with all of the cycles we are getting. 

• 5 weeks later...

Back in the day I traveled through hell and back to find the first Overtkill and it was a marvelous piece of work, along with the Heap and Cygor figures. If I'm not mistaken, the GameStop in my local mall always had the goods I needed. Back then the "Mega" figures were like $22, now that's the price of the standard figures. Man, how times have changed.

Can't wait for this one though.

On 8/6/2021 at 10:06 AM, 80sboy4 said:

The Dark Knight Returns interests me, wonder what the Batman will look like, the black or blue suit? Maybe both. I also think the BAF will be Mutant Leader,  McFarlane will do that figure justice I have a feeling. 

I bet you he'll release one variant of Batman in one suit and the other will be a target or walmart exclusive or something like that. Hope it's Mutant Leader as the BAF! 

The Spawn fig list here does not impress me much. Although Cygor might look good, I have no appeal towards a gorilla like that lol. I would hope Todd gives us other versions of the redeemer character mantle, like Phil Timper with the grey and white suit and purple cape. Would be awesome to see that. The only figure of interest so far to me might be soul crusher. Cannot also wait for that dark knight returns baf, hopefully will be a TG or Xmas wave coming up! Hope Mutant Leader is the BAF.