Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) - 7" Scale Action Figure - Ultimate Chrome Dome

Outsiders

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) - 7" Scale Action Figure - Ultimate Chrome Dome is coming to Target for $39.99.

Based on the classic 1980s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series! After being accidentally exposed to radioactive ooze, four ordinary household pets are transformed into a band of wisecracking, pizza-loving, villain-dicing adolescent reptiles! Whether it's facing fierce enemies or saving humanity from near extinction, with the guidance of their Sensei, these Heroes in a Half Shell are always ready for straight outta the sewer action!

Move over, Krang. Chrome Dome is now the largest figure in the TMNT toon line. Standing menacingly at nearly 10" tall, Shredder's personal robot is built for battle. Equipped with a computer, swords and sheaths, a blaster, and 5 sets of interchangeable hands, not many would stand to face Chome Dome! Comes in Ultimate style packaging resembling classic VHS artwork.

TMNT_Cartoon_Ultimate_Chrome_Dome_01.jpg

TMNT_Cartoon_Ultimate_Chrome_Dome_02.jpg

TMNT_Cartoon_Ultimate_Chrome_Dome_03.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, when this guy and Napoleon/Atilla drop on the NECA store, I'll be there!
<P>
Also, just dropping my predictions: Zach, right there on the back of the package! *LOL* Tempestra and Zach are the only characters left before we have a complete "Night of the Rogues" lineup, and I can see NO OTHER REASON to have announced and pre-order-listed two insanely obscure characters like Antrax and Scumbug unless that was the goal.  We still need the three Neutrinos.  And if ANYONE can jump through the necessary license hurdles,  it's NECA, we GOTTA have Usagi Yojimbo.
<P>
And of course, we already know about Wingnut/Screwloose, Dirtbag/Groundchuck, and the teases for Tokka/Rahzar and Fugitoid(?).
<P>
Beyond that . . . I dunno, can't really think of any more essentials, seriously.

On 8/5/2021 at 9:13 AM, Batman1701 said:

Well, when this guy and Napoleon/Atilla drop on the NECA store, I'll be there!
<P>
Also, just dropping my predictions: Zach, right there on the back of the package! *LOL* Tempestra and Zach are the only characters left before we have a complete "Night of the Rogues" lineup, and I can see NO OTHER REASON to have announced and pre-order-listed two insanely obscure characters like Antrax and Scumbug unless that was the goal.  We still need the three Neutrinos.  And if ANYONE can jump through the necessary license hurdles,  it's NECA, we GOTTA have Usagi Yojimbo.
<P>
And of course, we already know about Wingnut/Screwloose, Dirtbag/Groundchuck, and the teases for Tokka/Rahzar and Fugitoid(?).
<P>
Beyond that . . . I dunno, can't really think of any more essentials, seriously.

I’m surprised we haven’t seen the Neutrinos mixed in the line already.  This makes me think that the only reason for saving all of them at once is maybe there is a plan to release them as a set that includes their flying car.  

Wasn’t there an interview s loooong time ago where they hinted at things looking pretty positive when it came to including Usagi?  

• Thanks 1

On 8/10/2021 at 2:45 PM, InspectorZartan said:

I’m surprised we haven’t seen the Neutrinos mixed in the line already.  This makes me think that the only reason for saving all of them at once is maybe there is a plan to release them as a set that includes their flying car.  

Wasn’t there an interview s loooong time ago where they hinted at things looking pretty positive when it came to including Usagi?  

I've actually already made a set of custom NECA-style Neutrinos (see below), and I'm planning on building their car as well (out of the old Foot Cruiser, of course), but I would LOVE to see NECA release a complete set!  And judging by the obscure characters they've already done, I can't imagine we won't AT LEAST get the kids themselves.
<P>
As for Usagi interview . . . never saw it, but I'd be thrilled if it happens!

Neutrinos.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

NECA has announced they are making available in limited numbers their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series Ultimate Chrome Dome figure which was previously only available at Target stores. This will be available for both US and International folks and the cost is $39.99. Look at it to go up tomorrow at 11am ET on the Thenecastore.com website.

Bought 1 plus Goliath on Neca’s site this morning.  Really hate paying these shipping charges everytime but given the poor retail distribution that just seems like the only option.  It just continues to be a shame NECA can’t work with someone like BBTS to make quantities available online through a site where saving on shipping is possible.