G.I. Joe Classified Series Gabriel "Barbecue" Kelly Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

xcorpeo takes a look at the new G.I. Joe Classified Series Gabriel "Barbecue" Kelly figure from Hasbro. This figure here in the US is sold as a Target store exclusive.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 1.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 2.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 3.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 4.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 5.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 6.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 7.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 8.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 9.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 10.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 11.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 12.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 13.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 14.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 15.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 16.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 17.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 18.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ 19.jpg

GIJOE-Classified-BBQ.jpg

• Like 2

I am really digging this line. The detailing is phenom. The figures even have different heights, which is great. It's not all just one mold with different paints schemes. Hasbro is doing top flight work on Joe. I finally got Baroness and Firefly so I'm not even whining about distribution anymore.

I know it's too soon, but I so hope Hasbro goes back to Scarlett and Lady Jaye and Storm Shadow and just re-tools new figures for them - better faces, better paint apps, different costumes (for SS, at least).

This BBQ looks like it's everything us older fans have wanted out of an adult GI Joe line - a simple recreation of what came before from the 80's. And now that Hasbro (seems to have) figured out how to design the older aesthetic with these new figs, lets give those earlier ones a non-laser tag focus, lol ...  Lady Jaye is included because she just needs an attractive face, lol

So, Destro and Baroness are having a cozy camping trip, roasting something chicken like over a small fire pit, and BBQ feels the need to spoil their good time by dowsing the campfire with foam? That is just classic BBQ.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ransomz said:

So, Destro and Baroness are having a cozy camping trip, roasting something chicken like over a small fire pit, and BBQ feels the need to spoil their good time by dowsing the campfire with foam? That is just classic BBQ.

and they should had known better, and knowing is just half the battle, G. I. JOOOOOOOOOOOOEE!!

• 2 months later...