NECA TMNT II: The Secret of the Ooze 30th Anniversary Super Shredder Figure Images And Details

JayC

The NECA Comic Con Walmart Exclusive TMNT II: The Secret of the Ooze 30th Anniversary Super Shredder "European Packaging Homage" is shipping to stores now! There will be online and International availability at a later date.

The Shredder lives! After suffering defeat at the hands of the turtles, the leader of the Foot Clan plots his revenge. Desperate to vanquish his foes, Shredder consumes the last bit of mutagen to transform himself into the hulking Super Shredder. Based on his appearance at the end of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze, Shredder stands approximately 9.5" tall and comes with exclusive purple deco based on the early 90s toy, a brand new belt, a brand new fabric cape, interchangeable hands, a bishamon yari, and a mutagen canister. The packaging is a tribute to the European release poster for the movie and has an opening front panel.

Super-Shredder-01.jpg

Super-Shredder-02.jpg

Super-Shredder-03.jpg

Super-Shredder-04.jpg

Super-Shredder-05.jpg

Super-Shredder-06.jpg

• Thanks 1

I like this one the best out of now 3 (including this one) Super Shredders, I won't buy it though but... damn looks good, although it's totally screen inaccurate, he didn't have that belt, it's homage to the figure, I mean they did say that, but wasn't sure if it was just the deco, but it seems the figure itself is a movie version homage to the 90's figure.

• Thanks 1

I have enjoyed all 3 of the super shredders NECAs released. I enjoy my original the most since its the most screen accurate. Tho this one is neat as hell. I love the belt. The overall purple scheme is nice too. 

• Thanks 1

I think these Super Shredder variants might be the point where I stop being a completist on the movie Turtles line.  Had it been a true in person Comic Con exclusive then I probably would have bought it since I’m always at the show, hold higher personal value for souvenirs that actually represent something I bought at one of my favorite events and I would have been in the NECA line anyway.  But as just a retail item I’d be on the fence about picking it up at retail price.  Given the fact that the odds of me ever finding it at a Walmart for retail price is extremely low (since there are zero Walmart’s conveniently located near me) and thus the best bet would be NECA selling it online where the price goes up by $15 to cover shipping I think I’m likely passing on this one.  

• Thanks 1