Jump to content

Masters of the Universe: Origins Deluxe Mosquitor And Eternian Royal Guard Images


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Shown below are new images giving us our first real look at Mattel's Masters of the Universe: Origins Deluxe Mosquitor figure with it's blood sucking and chest pump features. Also shown below is a new packaged image for the Origins Eternian Royal Guard figure. Both figures are available for pre-order at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Eternia-Guard-01.jpg

Eternia-Guard-02.jpg

Eternia-Guard-03.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-01.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-02.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-03.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-04.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-05.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-06.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-07.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-08.jpg

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mosquitor has his blood pumping feature!! Was hoping for that. Getting him for sure. The Eternian Palace Guards set looks great in that deluxe type box, love how you can change him into Man-At-Arms with the swapping parts. Like what I see so far. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome, I was starting to wonder if Mosquitor was in toy development hell and would eventually just be quietly canceled or something. I don't know what that alternate head is based on but I think it's great. The thing I love about the Horde is their out there slightly creepy monster designs, especially with Mantenna, Modulok, and Leech so the more they play into that the better.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Mosquitor, yes finally, I wondered what happened to that, Already pre-ordrered months ago, BBTS said it was coming out last month haha.

I also already pre-ordered them from the BigBadToyStore months ago...😀✌️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is Mosquitor an exclusive or will he be available everywhere?  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, JayC said:

everywhere.

Great!  But the Palace Guard is exclusive correct? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

To the BigBadToyStore... I already ordered two more than a month ago.😎👍

Awesome!  I ordered 2 as well but just wanted to make sure it wasn’t going to show up on pegs before I think about ordering a third.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2021 at 1:03 PM, JayC said:

Shown below are new images giving us our first real look at Mattel's Masters of the Universe: Origins Deluxe Mosquitor figure with it's blood sucking and chest pump features. Also shown below is a new packaged image for the Origins Eternian Royal Guard figure. Both figures are available for pre-order at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Eternia-Guard-01.jpg

Eternia-Guard-02.jpg

Eternia-Guard-03.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-01.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-02.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-03.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-04.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-05.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-06.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-07.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-08.jpg

Those two fellows are going to be very sought after in the after market from my country.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting that the chest plate on the palace guard is different on the packaged photo vs the loos photo. Wonder if we'll get both in some form.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TheMikeSnyder said:

Interesting that the chest plate on the palace guard is different on the packaged photo vs the loos photo. Wonder if we'll get both in some form.

In the box is showing both for the figure in toy form...😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 2:20 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

In the box is showing both for the figure in toy form...😉

No it's showing the eagle plate and then the man at arms chest, but not the plain guard plate like the promo image.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE