Masters of the Universe: Origins Deluxe Mosquitor And Eternian Royal Guard Images

JayC

Shown below are new images giving us our first real look at Mattel's Masters of the Universe: Origins Deluxe Mosquitor figure with it's blood sucking and chest pump features. Also shown below is a new packaged image for the Origins Eternian Royal Guard figure. Both figures are available for pre-order at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Eternia-Guard-01.jpg

Eternia-Guard-02.jpg

Eternia-Guard-03.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-01.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-02.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-03.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-04.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-05.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-06.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-07.jpg

Mosquitor-Origins-Deluxe-08.jpg

• Thanks 2

Mosquitor has his blood pumping feature!! Was hoping for that. Getting him for sure. The Eternian Palace Guards set looks great in that deluxe type box, love how you can change him into Man-At-Arms with the swapping parts. Like what I see so far. 

• Thanks 1

Awesome, I was starting to wonder if Mosquitor was in toy development hell and would eventually just be quietly canceled or something. I don't know what that alternate head is based on but I think it's great. The thing I love about the Horde is their out there slightly creepy monster designs, especially with Mantenna, Modulok, and Leech so the more they play into that the better.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Mosquitor, yes finally, I wondered what happened to that, Already pre-ordrered months ago, BBTS said it was coming out last month haha.

I also already pre-ordered them from the BigBadToyStore months ago...😀✌️

Is Mosquitor an exclusive or will he be available everywhere?  

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, JayC said:

everywhere.

Great!  But the Palace Guard is exclusive correct? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

To the BigBadToyStore... I already ordered two more than a month ago.😎👍

Awesome!  I ordered 2 as well but just wanted to make sure it wasn’t going to show up on pegs before I think about ordering a third.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

I am from another country, remember?

South America? You are the one that also watched lot of anime in the 80s? Mazinger, Captain Future, G Force or Gatchaman...

Interesting that the chest plate on the palace guard is different on the packaged photo vs the loos photo. Wonder if we'll get both in some form.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TheMikeSnyder said:

Interesting that the chest plate on the palace guard is different on the packaged photo vs the loos photo. Wonder if we'll get both in some form.

In the box is showing both for the figure in toy form...😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 2:20 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

In the box is showing both for the figure in toy form...😉

No it's showing the eagle plate and then the man at arms chest, but not the plain guard plate like the promo image.

• Thanks 1