Masters Of The Universe Revelation Masterverse Wave 2 Images

JayC

They all look pretty cool, I won't be getting any , I'm sticking with Origins, but if I wasn't already in the MOTU Origins collecting, I'd collect these, I wasn't super happy with the first episode of the show though, I gotta keep watching.

• Like 1

I'm hoping that my faith will be rewarded if I ride this ride and watch it all.  So far the story is....mediocre.  I have a decent MOTUC collection for the villains and the ones I'm missing can be bigger characters, like beast man and trapjaw.  But I want the classic look.  Not trapjaw with a splitting headache.  But Everytime I look at that Duncan I'm tempted.

There are some cool character designs, but He-Man's dead, they turned Teela into some self centered, irrational, angry jerk and Orko was the blood sacrifice for Kevin Smith. If this is really what Mattel had in mind then I'm glad I passed on the first wave. RIP Masters of the Universe as we knew it.

Anyway, Origins have become what we always wished they were as a kid, I'll stick with them where He-Man lives, Teela is still cool, and Orko is still the adorable loser that everyone loves to hate.

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Oh come on guys... The show is not over for you been crying babies for He-Man... There is a LOT more to come so stop whining.😵

Did you also started crying like when Optimus Prime passed away in the movie?

To each their own, I respect those who liked the series, I suppose at the end of the day if you like something or not, no one will make you change your mind, simple as that. Personally there were things some things, characters I really liked (Scareglow, Faker, Duncan and surprisingly Andra) but the plot got weak as the story progressed, the fact that they got rid of He Man, the fact that Teela took all the lead leaving the rest of heroic warriors aside (including most evil warriors) when they could have given a little spotlight to everyone in the plot, where the heck was Panthor?, what the heck is the problem with Randor? or Teela throwing such a tantrum because they never told her the truth about Adam?, I really don't get it and finally Preternia being rewritten as a some sort of Valhalla or heaven for the past He men, I really thought it was going to be a story based on the story that Powers of Grayskull left unfinished. I don't know what will happen in the second part but I don't have high expectations honestly.

Tiffany Smith really surprised me with how genuinely good her voice acting was. She wasn't as good as Mark Hamill or Lena Headey (no one else on the cast really was, save maybe Kevin Conroy and Alan Oppenheimer), but she was better than Sarah Michelle Gellar. Way better. Basically what I'm saying is that Sarah Michelle Gellar's voice acting was really wooden, and someone else should have voiced Teela.

As far as the figures go, I'll just keep waiting for Stinkor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watched the 5 part series again and I've come to this conclusion.  I liked part 1 where everyone was fighting and He-Man explodes, etc... I liked when the show threw in all the Easter Eggs and characters that are rare.  That's all... The rest of the series didn't do it for me.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

I really hope we see some figures based on the classic appearance of skeletor ... Goons?  Trap Jaw.  Beast man and triclops.  If you look at the animation designs for them, they are friggin beautiful.

I want the Beast Man that was like the original crossdressing with the 200X...😉😁

19 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

I really hope we see some figures based on the classic appearance of skeletor ... Goons?  Trap Jaw.  Beast man and triclops.  If you look at the animation designs for them, they are friggin beautiful.

Another of the few aspects that I liked from the series were the designs of the characters...most of them except for a pair of them...oh and Skeletor's face, a pity the designers didn't translate the looks to the action figure form properly, you know, with the cases of He Man and Skeletor off proportions, the head being too small in proportion to the body. I really would like to see classics based figures being released in the Masterverse line soon, as soon as possible...

16 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Another of the few aspects that I liked from the series were the designs of the characters...most of them except for a pair of them...oh and Skeletor's face, a pity the designers didn't translate the looks to the action figure form properly, you know, with the cases of He Man and Skeletor off proportions, the head being too small in proportion to the body. I really would like to see classics based figures being released in the Masterverse line soon, as soon as possible...

Let's make JayC to call right now the president of Mattel to make the changes YOU want as you requested...😁