Mortal Kombat VS Series Kintaro 1/12 Scale Figure From Storm Collectibles Official Details And Images

JayC

Like Goro and Sheeva, KINTARO is of the four-armed Shokan race. Unlike his aristocratic comrades, however, he is of lower-class Tigrar lineage. As is customary when recruiting Shokan and Centaur into Shao Kahn's service, one of each race must face each other in bloody kombat. Kintaro killed his opponent and, in an unprecedented act of bravado, roared for more Centaur blood. Centaurs leapt furiously into the ring to their demise. This savagery led Shao Kahn to appoint Kintaro as his personal bodyguard. The figure is available for pre-order at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
-3 Head sculpts
-4 Pairs of hands
-Fireball
-2 Sub-Zero’s Iced Arms
-7 Damaged Effects

Kintaro-01.jpg

Kintaro-02.jpg

Kintaro-03.jpg

Kintaro-04.jpg

Kintaro-05.jpg

Kintaro-07.jpg

Kintaro-08.jpg

Kintaro-09.jpg

Kintaro-10.jpg

Kintaro-12.jpg

Kintaro-13.jpg

Kintaro-14.jpg

Kintaro-15.jpg

Kintaro-16.jpg

Kintaro-17.jpg

Kintaro-18.jpg

Kintaro-19.jpg

Kintaro-20.jpg

Kintaro-21.jpg

Kintaro-22.jpg

Kintaro-23.jpg

Instant preorder. Cant wait for this guy. I love all his accessories. I hate that the prices on these just keep going up tho. Granted most of their big guys didnt come with AS much stuff, Its not like say Terrys Power Geyser effect thats the size of a character. 

2 hours ago, Outsiders said:

This is sold out already on Storm Collectibles site.

They always seem to sell out quick, I feel like they dont really carry nearly as much stock as their distributors do. 

43 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Instant preorder. Cant wait for this guy. I love all his accessories. I hate that the prices on these just keep going up tho. Granted most of their big guys didnt come with AS much stuff, Its not like say Terrys Power Geyser effect thats the size of a character. 

Speaking of Power Geyser, it's that reason why I ended up buying Kyo instead a few years ago since Terry was $20 more expensive than the former, the increased cost must likely be due to that huge Power Geyser effect.

Prices are definitely going up with Storm but at least I can still see they're still worth it.

12 hours ago, chickenfeetrfun2eat said:

Speaking of Power Geyser, it's that reason why I ended up buying Kyo instead a few years ago since Terry was $20 more expensive than the former, the increased cost must likely be due to that huge Power Geyser effect.

Prices are definitely going up with Storm but at least I can still see they're still worth it.

Kyo is a great fig. His accessories are super fun! I had to get Terry as hes one of my all time fav KOF characters and the power geyser is pretty frickin impressive. The prices are going up but it seems so is the quality and added accessories. These Kintaro blood effects are what Ive always wanted from their MK figures, plus we get frozen sub zero arms too! Goro just came with some extra hands, head, and an effect thats not really worth having. 

Great looking figure, but man that price tag. I sold my storm MK figures and my wallet loves the break even if I'm still looking at these, haha.

20 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

They always seem to sell out quick, I feel like they dont really carry nearly as much stock as their distributors do. 

I just did a sponsor buy... Maybe cost a few dollars more but I don't have to worry about all the extra shipping and handling costs.

2 hours ago, Outsiders said:

I just did a sponsor buy... Maybe cost a few dollars more but I don't have to worry about all the extra shipping and handling costs.

Thats nice, especially since they cost a good $30 extra in shipping since its coming from hong kong. 

18 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Kyo is a great fig. His accessories are super fun! I had to get Terry as hes one of my all time fav KOF characters and the power geyser is pretty frickin impressive. The prices are going up but it seems so is the quality and added accessories. These Kintaro blood effects are what Ive always wanted from their MK figures, plus we get frozen sub zero arms too! Goro just came with some extra hands, head, and an effect thats not really worth having. 

I wish Storm would make another Sub-Zero post MK3, not a fan of the unmasked version quite frankly even though the accessories look great.

6 hours ago, chickenfeetrfun2eat said:

I wish Storm would make another Sub-Zero post MK3, not a fan of the unmasked version quite frankly even though the accessories look great.

Technically they are with that mk11 retro costume just announced. They also made his masked version from ultimate mk3. Also I think they are staying in the areas of Mk1-3 with some creative licenses and mix of MK9 influence. It would be very interesting if they do another sub zero from any other of the games after mk3 tho. But Id be down for a Shredder Sub from Deception if they do!  Oh and yeah Im a big BIG sub zero fan and Ive always hated that unmasked look for him in 3.