Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) 7” April O’Neil & Casey Jones Farm 2 Pack Available For Pre-Order At Walmart

JayC

While there no images available, Walmart has up for pre-order what seems to be a new NECA TMNT 2-pack featuring April And Casey Jones from the movie farm scene.

The price is $49.96.

While the site indicates this set is actually available for pre-order, the description doesn't match the title. It actually describes a 1/4 scale Turtle figure. So if you do pre-order this I would say you should be prepared to either have the order canceled at some point or you might even get something you don't really want.

A 2-pack as listed here has not been officially announced by NECA, at least not yet.

TMNT-Casey-2pk.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

You may recall back in July how Walmart had put up on their website briefly a TMNT movie set from NECA called the Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) 7” April O’Neil & Casey Jones Farm 2 Pack. While there were no images for the set shown, they actually were allowing people to pre-order it, though I don't know if any of those orders were ever actually going to be filled.

Never-the-less NECA has finally officially announced that set and released a few images for it. No word yet on when it will see release but you can get a look at it below. Looks like the knees on this version of April have been modified from the previous April they did.

TMNT2-pack-01.jpg

TMNT2-pack-02.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Going up on Walmart's website yesterday is NECA's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) 7” April O’Neil & Casey Jones Farm 2 Pack.

While I type this the set is currently available with a May 13 release. I had initially seen people say it was already Sold Out so I don't know if they added more or what, but like I say as I type this it is currently available. How long that lasts is anyone's guess.

For those outside the US, NECA says they will soon have it up on the NECAStore, but it has yet to be listed there.