New The Witcher Wild Hunt Video Game Figures Revealed From McFarlane Toys

JayC

McFarlane Toys revealed three new figures for their 7" scale The Witcher Wild Hunt video game line with The Ice Giant Myrhyff of Undvik which will be a larger Megafigure. Also shown is the new Geralt of Rivia in his teal dye Viper Armor and Ciri with her Elder Blood powers. These are said to go up for pre-order in early August.

Witcher-Wave-3-01.jpg

Witcher-Wave-3-02.jpg

Witcher-Wave-3-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

Eh, I think Ciri looks acceptable.  McFarlane still has a problem with women's faces (though Death Metal Wonder Woman and Last Knight on Earth WW were well done).  I'd prefer that McFarlane bump up the quality even if it means $25 to $30 figures.  The first Geralt, for example, his head is locked, looking downward due to a short ball joint and hair that hugs the figure too tightly, but I was otherwise "satisfied".

Besides, except for Good Smile Company's Nendoroid line, McFarlane is the only high-detail action figure series to take a stab at the Witcher (pun!).  And its figures are... maybe not perfect but they still make the grade. Maybe this will also inspire rivals like Mezco or Medicom to take a gander.

1 hour ago, LordVenger said:

Finally a monster. Let’s hope we get more monsters before Mcfarlane drives this line straight into the ground. 

Yeah finally, although I'm not super huge on the Ice Giant, but it's a start I actually like the Ciri, I'd probably pick it up.

22 hours ago, chickenfeetrfun2eat said:

I'm still waiting for Geralt's alternate armors. 

That's not a bad idea... Maybe like a whole set of all the armors.

21 hours ago, chickenfeetrfun2eat said:

I want to see the Bear and Wolf armors in figure form at least.

McFarlane Toys is coming out with Geralt in Wolf armor.  It's available for pre-order from BBTS.

The-Witcher-02.jpg

The-Witcher-03.jpg

The-Witcher-04.jpg

The-Witcher-05.jpg

The-Witcher-06.jpg

The-Witcher-07.jpg

The-Witcher-08.jpg

The-Witcher-10.jpg

The-Witcher-11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Shown below are official images for the new The Witcher Wild Hunt Video Game Ice Giant Myrhyff of Undvik, Geralt of Rivia (Viper Armor) And Ciri (Elder Blood Eyes) figure from McFarlane Toys. You can pre-order these now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Ice Giant Myrhyff of Undvik Mega Action Figure
Myrhyff of Undvik is the Ice Giant that Geralt of Rivia meets during The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. He is a huge monster who forced the people of Undvik to flee and now reigns there. The Ice Giant fashions himself a basic protective armor made using the remains of shipwreck.

This 7-inch scale figure is designed with McFarlane's signature Ultra Articulation with up to 15 moving parts for full range and posing.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Geralt of Rivia (Viper Armor) Action Figure
Witchers are mutants, men subject to grueling training and flesh-altering experiments that prepare them for one purpose: to kill monsters. A master of the sword, adept at combat magic, and with finely-honed witcher senses, Gerallt was forged at the elite School of the Wolf and is considered one of the deadliest witchers ever trained.

This 7-inch scale figure is designed with McFarlane's signature Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range and posing.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Ciri (Elder Blood Eyes) Action Figure
Geralt of Rivia helped Emhyr var Emreis (using the alias ‘Duny’) from him being killed and lifting his curse. Duny filled with gratitude was willing to give the Witcher any reward he asked. Geralt asked for the Law of Surprise, an oath binding magical law that has unexpected results. Turns out Duny’s bride Pavette was pregnant when this oath was made forever intertwining the fate of the baby; Princess Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, and Geralt forever.

This 7-inch scale figure is designed with McFarlane's signature Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range and posing.

Witcher-01.jpg

Witcher-02.jpg

Witcher-03.jpg

Witcher-04.jpg

Witcher-05.jpg

Witcher-06.jpg

Witcher-07.jpg

Witcher-08.jpg

Witcher-09.jpg

Witcher-10.jpg

Witcher-11.jpg

Witcher-12.jpg