New Masters Of The Universe Revelation Netflix Series Poster

JayC

Ahead of this Friday's (7/23) premier on Netflix of the new Kevin Smith Masters of the Universe Revelation animated series comes a new poster.

The war for Eternia culminates in “Masters of the Universe: Revelation,” an innovative and action-packed animated series that picks up where the iconic characters left off decades ago. After a cataclysmic battle between He-Man and Skeletor, Eternia is fractured and the Guardians of Grayskull are scattered. And after decades of secrets tore them apart, it’s up to Teela to reunite the broken band of heroes, and solve the mystery of the missing Sword of Power in a race against time to restore Eternia and prevent the end of the universe.

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Poster.jpg

• JayC changed the title to New Masters Of The Universe Revelation Netflix Series Poster
12 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Cool poster. I can see Blast Attack and surprised for know Panthor is pretty much the one from MoTUC.

Yeah, I'm surprised Blast Attack is kinda highlighted on the poster over ones like Two-Bad (a favorite) or Jitsu. I'll take toys of them all though...

and I'm super psyched for a Panthor figure with that Helmet. I was hoping they would use that design.

In this clip from the Kevin Smith-produced series' third episode, Skeletor sends He-Man and his allies to what appears to be a watery grave but the heroes of Eternia can't be stopped that easily! Masters of the Universe: Revelation premieres exclusively on Netflix on July 23, 2021.

Underseas-Man-At-Arms.jpg

What's with the half shaved half long hairstyle for women. Does that mean anything or is just a design choice? Spider Gwen, Those sisters in clone wars (i'm just now watching the last season and just saw them for the first time last night) and now Teela... 

9 hours ago, MRT said:

What's with the half shaved half long hairstyle for women. Does that mean anything or is just a design choice? Spider Gwen, Those sisters in clone wars (i'm just now watching the last season and just saw them for the first time last night) and now Teela... 

Its a hair style of edginess for women. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MRT said:

It's just a style choice women have embraced that looks cool.  It doesn't mean anything/signify something/ have a agenda.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1