DC Multiverse Reverse Flash, Lobo And Superboy-Prime Figures First Look From McFarlane Toys

JayC

As McFarlane Toys prepares for their Comic-Con At Home Coverage later this week, they have released this first look at their upcoming DC Multiverse 7" Reverse Flash figure. Check out the image below and stay-tuned for more details and reveals to come soon.

DC-Multiverse-Reverse-Flash.jpg

• Like 1

Comics Phantom and movie style Ming are must haves for me. I like the comic style Ming also. The Mumny looks fantastic. Also looking forward to the Halloween 2 pack to update my Dr Loomis. Would have loved to see a Lugosi Dracula and more news on Hammer product...hopefully that comes very soon. Looks like Neca is taking more of my money. 

We told you about this figure coming back in early June, and now the folks at McFarlane Toys has released their first images for their upcoming 7" DC Multiverse Lobo figure which has been listed as a regular size figure. Check out the image below.

DC-Multiverse-Lobo.jpg

• Like 1

• JayC changed the title to DC Multiverse Reverse Flash And Lobo Figures First Look From McFarlane Toys

The folks at McFarlane Toys continue to get warmed up for Comic-Con at home this week showing off another new DC Multiverse figure with the Infinite Crisis Superboy-Prime figure.

DC-Infinite-Crisis-Superboy-Prime.jpg

4 hours ago, ghostbogey said:

What else you got "Todd"? =^)

-DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE - SPEED FORCE FLASH NYCC
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - ANIMATED FLASH
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - ANIMATED SUPERMAN (BLACK SUIT)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - LEX LUTHOR IN POWER SUIT
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - LOBO
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - REVERSE FLASH
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - SUPERBOY-PRIME INFINITE CRISIS
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - BATGIRL
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - RED HOOD
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - BATMAN
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (KILLING JOKE)
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (DEATH IN THE FAMILY)
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (CLASSIC)
-DC COLLECTOR MEGAFIG - SWAMPTHING & SWAMP THING "VARIANT EDITION"

• Haha 1

• JayC changed the title to DC Multiverse Reverse Flash, Lobo And Superboy-Prime Figures First Look From McFarlane Toys

Just really hoping that Swampthing is going to be awesome, I hope it's more Classic, but that's hoping, I have a feeling it's going to be that new 52 version with the wings and antlers, but I'd still probably go for that. I'm also interested in that 3 Jokers Batgirl.

now I need some Martian Manhunter, Huntress and Spectre soon.

4 hours ago, JayC said:

The folks at McFarlane Toys continue to get warmed up for Comic-Con at home this week showing off another new DC Multiverse figure with the Infinite Crisis Superboy-Prime figure.

DC-Infinite-Crisis-Superboy-Prime.jpg

New Super boy looking like He-Man New Adventures Flipshot over here.

😁

Glad to see a little bit more variety in character selection instead of it just being all batman with an occassional Superman or core JLA member

Thanks to toystoredreamer who posted scans from the latest Previews magazine we have our first look at the DC Multiverse 7" White Knight Batman Vs Azreal In Batman Armor 2-pack from McFalrane Toys. The Azreal looks like an exact re-release of the single release version. Batman has had his cape removed and has two swords and sword sheaths. You also get the flame diorama base. This will cost $39.99.

The other images are of the Reverse Flash, Lobo and Superboy Prime figures that McFarlane

released some images of last week.

Previews-01.jpg

Previews-02.jpg

Previews-03.jpg

Previews-04.jpg

That Lobo is straight up Pedro Pascal look a like maybe some sculptor is trying to make his fan casting reality with this. Now I'm wondering what will be the price of this lobo, I don't think he's much bigger or more plastic  than Devastator, but he's Lobo fan favorite that has all his figures go expensive right away so, I guess he might be same price as Darkseid.