WWE Ultimate Edition New Generation Arena Crowd Sourcing Project Announced

JayC

Well 13 hours until the window for getting the Macho Man included with your order closes and they are sitting at 81% of their minimum.  Once that Macho Man window closes in reality we have to assume the purchases are more or less done as waiting to make the purchase once Macho Man is no longer available makes zero sense.  Not sure if it will get the remaining 19% in 13 hours or not.  Reaching Doink seems out of the question unless there are some big orders (like Ringside, BBTS, etc) that have yet to be added in.  That’s really unfortunate since without that extra bonus 3rd figure being included I’m going to feel like I overpaid (assuming we even reach the minimum).  

I feel similar about Galactus.  I think that one will definitely reach the minimum but getting up to the additional stretch goals past Frankie feels a little unlikely which makes the $400 feel even more pricey.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I kinda didn't think it would happen, but this thing is backed. It's at 5,328 right now.

I didn’t think it would either but yeah it happened.  5742 now.  Now if it can only hit 7000 to add Doink I’ll feel much better about my purchase.  

• Thanks 1

Well, they not only made it but they also achieved all the add ons.  I never would have thought that was possible.  I feel much better about my purchase now.  Here’s hoping Galactus can reach all the stretch goals as well

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, InspectorZartan said:

Well, they not only made it but they also achieved all the add ons.  I never would have thought that was possible.  I feel much better about my purchase now.  Here’s hoping Galactus can reach all the stretch goals as well

I am really surprised by this to be honest. I guess the macho man really worked. Probably going to be seeing quite a few savages on the bay for $100 plus. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LordVenger said:

I am really surprised by this to be honest. I guess the macho man really worked. Probably going to be seeing quite a few savages on the bay for $100 plus. 

I may have to get one at $100 on eBay...😁✌️

4 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Macho Man was absolutely what pushed me over the line to buy one.  I was looking at it before and wanted it but without something else added I just couldn’t justify the price in my head and until the Macho Man I was seeing stuff that would be nice to have but nothing I felt really excited to get.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, LordVenger said:

If you gonna pay $100 for savage then you should have went ahead and got the whole shabang. Ha. 

Nope... I don't collect the rings nor the majority of the figures man. I just buy a Macho Man figure here and there and an Ultimate Warrior since I was big fan of them. I collect other lines but wrestling no anymore like I used too...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Nope... I don't collect the rings nor the majority of the figures man. I just buy a Macho Man figure here and there and an Ultimate Warrior since I was big fan of them. I collect other lines but wrestling no anymore like I used too...

Ah. Understood. I just recently picked up a Sammy Guevara fig I found at target. My first wrestling fig in many years. I used to have ljn wwf some thumb wrestlers wwf and some of those wcw hard plastic smaller scale figs. Then I did buy a newer rock fig maybe ten years ago but that’s it. Until the Sammy. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Ah. Understood. I just recently picked up a Sammy Guevara fig I found at target. My first wrestling fig in many years. I used to have ljn wwf some thumb wrestlers wwf and some of those wcw hard plastic smaller scale figs. Then I did buy a newer rock fig maybe ten years ago but that’s it. Until the Sammy. 

Awesome man... If you like an specific character/wrestler, go for it instead of buying everybody and even the ones you don't want in your collection... I'm trying to clean my GI Joe collection of the figures I'm not very attach to so later I buy more of the ones that I really want... It's no more for me to be a completionist... I been getting lately figures line that I never had the opportunity to get before but I'm mostly buying the cartoon characters that I liked on TV ...😀✌️

31 minutes ago, ghostbogey said:

Savage.....

Macho Macho Macho!!!!!...

His worth a $100 to me!!!

He's the Man!!! The "Macho Man"...

Oooh, Yeah =^)

Oh yeah... Not many people today knows HOW famous the Macho Man was... A figure of him is worth a $100 for me if it's an exclusive like this one... I'm still waiting to see WWE/Mattel releasing WCW figures version of him... I will get some of those no doubt about it...😀✌️

Mattel today sent out a few updated images for their WWE Ultimate Edition New Edition Arena including package images for the Ultimate Edition Diesel and Doink The Clown figures both of which will be included. Last Friday the project exceeded all of it's backer goals guaranteeing the ring as well as Doink and the ring skirts will move into production. As of right now the campaign has 8,192 backers with 3 days left to get one if your so inclined. The set costs $250. For more details click here.

HHY42_C_21_015_sRGB_2048px.jpg

HHY42_C_21_019_sRGB_2048px.jpg

HHY42_C_21_020_sRGB_2048px.jpg

ULTIMATE_MOCKUP_BOTH.jpg

ULTIMATE_MOCKUP_DIESEL.jpg

ULTIMATE_MOCKUP_DOINK.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Mattel today sent out a few updated images for their WWE Ultimate Edition New Edition Arena including package images for the Ultimate Edition Diesel and Doink The Clown figures both of which will be included. Last Friday the project exceeded all of it's backer goals guaranteeing the ring as well as Doink and the ring skirts will move into production. As of right now the campaign has 8,192 backers with 3 days left to get one if your so inclined. The set costs $250. For more details click here.

HHY42_C_21_015_sRGB_2048px.jpg

HHY42_C_21_019_sRGB_2048px.jpg

HHY42_C_21_020_sRGB_2048px.jpg

ULTIMATE_MOCKUP_BOTH.jpg

ULTIMATE_MOCKUP_DIESEL.jpg

ULTIMATE_MOCKUP_DOINK.jpg

They look good but we are waiting for the Macho man...😎👍

• 2 years later...

I'd like to know more about this upcoming Wrestlemania ring.  Is it properly scaled?  I'm kicking myself for missing out on the RAW ring that was up forever but apparently sold out when I finally set aside the money to order it.  I don't particularly care about RAW, didn't love the design, but damn if I don't need a decent looking, properly scaled ring.