G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Island Re-Issues Go Live Today (7/7) At 9am ET On Target's Website

JayC

I completely missed out on the Firefly and Beach Head because of yesterday's nonsense. But I got everything else I wanted... And I'm not a Pulse premium member (or whatever it is), and I refuse to pay for a service for the (rare) privilege to be able to buy a toy that they never sell anyways. What a mess =/

• Thanks 1

I've just been watching things unfold the last few days.  I was lucky enough to get one of all of these guys when they were ins store so I bowed out of all the online madness.  From what I can tell over the last two days everything was available at some point or another for longer than just a few seconds/minutes and it looks like most people are getting what they want.  I'm happy for you all and it gives me hope that something like this will come around again in the future, because I know there will be an exclusive that I miss out on eventually.  This looked like a real lifesaver.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I was able to put a Cobra Trooper in my Target cart yesterday & it was still there this morning when the Viper went live, so I snagged both of them. Then I was able to get Beachhead (and a couple of MLs to hit the free shipping threshold on Pulse) this afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, I think everybody got their opportunity to get at least the Viper and Baroness today... I saw them available this morning at different times... So the system worked if you put them in you cart and process the order...Viper sold out, but Baroness is still available, so things definitely worked better than last year.

• Like 1

I was lucky and got both the Baroness and the Viper this morning.  It says it's a pre-order and will be available in early August,  I don't mind waiting as long as I know that I'll get them. Hopefully everyone had a chance to get what they wanted. 

• Thanks 1

Beach Head has sold out on Pulse, but the Cobra Trooper is still available there
https://hasbropulse.com/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-cobra-trooper-action-figure

The Trooper is also still available on Target.com
https://www.target.com/p/g-i--joe-classified-series-cobra-trooper-action-figure/-/A-79659823

Considering it's 1 per customer on both sites, if you want two troopers, the easiest way would be to get one from each. I'm not 100% sure about Pulse, but Target WILL cancel extras, even if they're separate orders.

Baroness with COIL bike is also still available on Target.com as of right now
https://www.target.com/p/g-i--joe-classified-series-baroness-with-c-o-i-l--figure-and-vehicle/-/A-79659825

Roadblock is also still available, in case anybody needs him.
https://www.target.com/p/g-i-joe-classified-series-roadblock-action-figure/-/A-79659826#lnk=sametab

He's not a reissue, but in case anybody still wants him, Barbeque is also still available to preorder, as well.
https://www.target.com/p/g-i-joe-classified-series-gabriel-34-barbecue-34-kelly-action-figure/-/A-81959604#lnk=sametab

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2021 at 6:40 PM, TheMikeSnyder said:

Was able to get some cobra troopers. Had to do separate orders because of the one limit. But I'm using all of them, don't worry not scalping.

I am gonna try and get some vipers tomorrow. I'm bummed I missed Firefly.

How did you manage to get more than one? 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LordVenger said:

How did you manage to get more than one? 

Had to order them separately. They cancelled a couple times, but some got through. I think because I added other items to the order.

Was able to snag firefly later in the day too.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TheMikeSnyder said:

Had to order them separately. They cancelled a couple times, but some got through. I think because I added other items to the order.

I saw people on another board talking about doing that and having their "duplicate" Classified figs cancelled from those orders. Seems like you might have just got lucky.

1 minute ago, Satam said:

I saw people on another board talking about doing that and having their "duplicate" Classified figs cancelled from those orders. Seems like you might have just got lucky.

1 minute ago, Satam said:

Maybe. A few cobra troopers have already shipped. Some canceled right after the order went through. Hopefully it all worked out for those that wanted them. I get doing one per person to make sure everyone gets one, but at the same time these are clearly army builders. Just kind of a poor choice for a limited exclusive.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheMikeSnyder said:

I get doing one per person to make sure everyone gets one, but at the same time these are clearly army builders. Just kind of a poor choice for a limited exclusive.

No, they shouldn't be limiting army builders like that. They clearly have the stock for Cobra Troopers to do at least 2 or even 3 per order, but that would require someone at Target corporate to actually think about these things. It makes perfect sense for the individual characters, tho. I just hope Target and Hasbro don't rethink their order numbers considering that the Cobra Troopers, Baroness, Roadblock, and Barbeque haven't sold through. Supply at least seems to be outweighing demand, and that's not something they're going to like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

FYI as I type this the #GIJOEClassifiedSeries Firefly is back in stock at Target https://www.target.com/p/g-i-joe-classified-series-special-missions-cobra-island-firefly/-/A-80796555

GUEST_30d22a95-8f4e-4505-b99e-467df53b1f69.webp

Wow, it's amazing how the figures became available in so much quantities than before... Too bad I got some of these figures already thanks to peers on Twitter and at other forums that offered me these figures at cost+shipping... I really didn't have to buy any figures at the Target 🎯 Geek out event...😀

On 7/8/2021 at 2:13 PM, DiscoCougar said:

I completely missed out on the Firefly and Beach Head because of yesterday's nonsense. But I got everything else I wanted... And I'm not a Pulse premium member (or whatever it is), and I refuse to pay for a service for the (rare) privilege to be able to buy a toy that they never sell anyways. What a mess =/

Beachhead is back up on pulse right now and I hear Firefly has been popping up randomly on Target's site.  It seems it's worth checking back periodically at both places.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-special-missions-cobra-island-wayne-beach-head-sneeden?fbclid=IwAR04poVpd_njV0AwkuaMLNIWAjDQNc6RFsa-HHGXtexW7VQmG8X0cn5GwzQ

He's still up as of right now. Firefly's been going in and out of stock for days. If you need him, and he's not available at the moment, it might be a good idea to favorite the figure to make it easier to check for in the future. But who knows how long that phenomenon will last?

• Satam changed the title to G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Island Re-Issues Go Live Today (7/7) At 9am ET On Target's Website
  • Satam featured and unfeatured this topic